Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 5485
-
12-25-25 15:06 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 534Good luck getting a reply. I reached out a couple times. Also, I'm pretty certain this is the same Oak Brook, waxing lady Sally. Same address, just an alternate number.
Originally Posted by TallNwGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 20:50 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 121New in osk brook??
Any one got any intel on this one? Might swing by fri.
https://fortunecookies.com.listcrawl...cago/198935664
Stay safe.
-
12-24-25 06:06 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 110Relax
I visited relax for the first time late last week. Lately I have been mongering in Mount prospect sunny so it was an interesting experience. I walked in through the back door which was proped open. I'm guessing ewa greated me, she pronounced it eweeee. She is cute, no makeup, skinny legs but she has a belly. She is not fat but it's probably the biggest belly I have seen at an AMP. I'm getting a little tired of kspas so her natural looks were appreciated. I was also pleasantly surprised when she left the lights on full blast. I didn't have a lot of time so I layed on my back and we got to the deed immediately.
She did a good CBJ then she jumped on top for cg. She got tired quickly so we went to prone. In mish she really shines. Her natural tits are so nice for a change and she give you resistance with her legs in mish. After the deed I asked to wash up in the shower. She happily showed me it. Walking there was interesting because the front windows are not covered, it looks like front the street people can see in. There is like 10 bottles of different products but I don't think a single one was soap, so I rinsed my junk off.
I chuckled to my self that it felt like the wild west- no locked doors, direct street view, no floor towel after shower, and lights on. None of this was a deal breaker for me but just a contrast to other spas I have been to.
-
12-23-25 12:41 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 234One spa
Place on Midwest opened about a year ago, looking for something different than my usual trip to Lanes so gave it a shot. Nice place inside very cozy. Everything available can't remember the name of who I drew or who else was there but decent looking MILF nice natural bod. Decent time, weird thing is once you leave cars at light stopped directly in sight. Went at night but still awkward.
-
12-17-25 16:28 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 412Relax
Thanks much for the intel! Very appreciated and I verify Apple.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
Stopped in yesterday and drew her.
Table shower was fun fuck tastic! Butthole thoroughly scrubbed + bat and balls scrubbed, fondled, played with, stroked, kissed you name it! She did it to me! While she was rolling my balls she slid a finger up my asshole and rubbed my prostate just a bit! Almost popped my nut right there! Back in the room for a mediocre massage and lots of ass worship! She started licking my taint and ball sack! Before I knew it she was rimming me forever! Thank god I didn't pop.
Did the flip she covered me up and fucked my brains out the end of my dick!
I was brain dead after that! She cleaned me up and let me pay her at the end = nice touch!
A really big thank you to the mongers who posted the price structure! I had it counted out and ready!
-
12-17-25 11:00 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 136Relax details
Ewa. Not the slimmest, not very dark skinned, small titties compared to others there, hairy pussy (I think the only one that does at Relax), everything else is top notch.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
KiKi. Great attitude, nice titties and nipples, skinny, light skinned, shaved down under, and everything you mentioned.
Lucky. Same as above.
Apple. Same as above.
Rachel. Have not experienced.
70 + $1. 60.
IMHO.
STAY safe out there.
PH.
-
12-17-25 06:50 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 958Relax
For a first visit I would recommend Ewa. From my visits with her she'll check all your boxes.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 17:19 #4938Regular Member

Posts: 15She's gone. She went back to Thailand.
Originally Posted by WalterBlack
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 16:59 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 1573Lux
It certainly is, and probably always will be. It's been around for over 10 or 15 years and has been through all kinds of ups and downs.
Originally Posted by DanChase9999
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 15:42 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 412Who to pick?
I have to admit that I'm a virgin at Relax so who would be your recommendation for a MT? I like slim + fun attitude + darker complexion + small nipples + shaven pussy + daty + dato + rimming me + lfk or dfk + cfs.
Originally Posted by Si777
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 15:26 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 103Relax
Does anyone know where Mocha went? I feel like she left not too long ago. Hopefully she's still around.
Originally Posted by Vibin2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 14:36 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 41It was covered and she started with the BJ. Not a fan of most of the BJs at parlors I've experienced because they inch a lot closer to teases and L1 play than I like. I tend to cut it short and get on with L3. I mention that to say I can't really give you a rating on how good an L2 would be.
Originally Posted by Mongger
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 11:54 #4933Regular Member

Posts: 11I don't think KiKi is there anymore at least for 5 days or so!
Originally Posted by Si777
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 00:48 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 48Drew Sarah the other day. Decent body, nice naturals. Lame massage and very quick and then a light tease. Uses her tongue well on the boys but that's about it. All standard from there. Normal fees. Said she's there till Christmas. I was in a rush so it worked out but wouldn't go back.
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 00:45 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 48Hours not stable
Tried going the other day. Hours are random and they make excuses when you call saying they had to go get water or laundry broke down and they'll be back soon.
Originally Posted by TallNwGuy
[View Original Post]
Called on Monday and she said yes come during lunch. Show up and it shows closed. Called the number and she said oh we are out at lunch and back in a few. I waited 45 minutes. Nobody showed up.










Reply With Quote





