Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 400 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 5991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5256

    Joey with Fantastic lineup at Blue Jade Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RedLeRoy933  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know where she will end up for January? Looking to start my new year with some fire!
    Joey will stay at Blue Jade all January and will be joined by December's Best Best Hailey, and also Vietanamese bombshell Eva. Amazingly awesome lineup!

  2. #5255

    Brisa MMS

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned a week or so back that Brisa MMS will bait me with candid pictures of girls, usually without face showing. I find them way more sexy that the cartoon anime ones.

    She used this the other day and when I couldn't guess she said it was herself. I like ran out to the car and sped over.
    So, did you get MM after rushing over?

  3. #5254

    Joey

    Anybody know where she will end up for January? Looking to start my new year with some fire!

  4. #5253

    MMS herself

    She knows if she is at a shop I'm coming, this time she swapped me out to Gina, who was quite good. But MMS got me there, I can always hope.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinWa90  [View Original Post]
    Is that Eva?

  5. #5252
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned a week or so back that Brisa MMS will bait me with candid pictures of girls, usually without face showing. I find them way more sexy that the cartoon anime ones.

    She used this the other day and when I couldn't guess she said it was herself. I like ran out to the car and sped over.
    Is that Eva?

  6. #5251

    Bait

    I mentioned a week or so back that Brisa MMS will bait me with candid pictures of girls, usually without face showing. I find them way more sexy that the cartoon anime ones.

    She used this the other day and when I couldn't guess she said it was herself. I like ran out to the car and sped over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MMS.jpg‎  

  7. #5250

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by KpopLuv  [View Original Post]
    On a side note, anyone remember Megan from Tokyo and Lollibees? Somehow lost her contact, but was hoping to see if anyone has had a Megan sighting around the area in the past year.
    I'm not aware of her being in town since her stint at Lollibee. She is one of my top 4 along with her "sister" Abby, Tina and Blue.

  8. #5249

    Haha go get her she is a wild ride.

    You can have the next few, yesterday a bit much for my old boners!

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong  [View Original Post]
    Good one K-Dog, my man.

    This one slipped away from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I have to admit today was a ridiculous day, I had goodbye sessions with two of my favorites, Anne and Helen. But then the "new girl" showed up at Brisa in time to work the evening before my 1st thing in the morning appointment on Wednesday. I had asked to be the first customer, but I just knew JWC or some other sneaky monger was going to get this girl before me and that just did not sit right. MMS was at Brisa and challenging and encouraging me to get it done so I decided to TOFTT. Back to Brisa I went.

    ...

    I'll be back often for this girl, she is just a ton of fun.

  9. #5248
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I have to admit today was a ridiculous day, I had goodbye sessions with two of my favorites, Anne and Helen. But then the "new girl" showed up at Brisa in time to work the evening before my 1st thing in the morning appointment on Wednesday. I had asked to be the first customer, but I just knew JWC or some other sneaky monger was going to get this girl before me and that just did not sit right. MMS was at Brisa and challenging and encouraging me to get it done so I decided to TOFTT. Back to Brisa I went.

    MMS led me to a room and I waited while I think Feya got herself ready for her first customer. She walked in and wow. Everyone knows I am a Helen fan now, so I'll leave her out of it since opinions differ. I think of Gina at Brisa as having an exceptionally beautiful face along with a body made for porn. Feya is like Gina++, a medium sized dirty blonde with a beautiful GND smile and holy shit what a body. Massive rack, round booty. Slim waist and legs, she came over and planted a few on me and asked if I wanted "massagee". Clearly she is new and does not realize that little massage happens at this shop, but I said "sure, great!" because I like massage. I plopped on my stomach and she went to work with very light oil, she provided an exceptionally strong and painful (in a good way) massage which included feet and (later) my face. Nice!

    Once it was go time, I had her lay down and I made a friend as usual, those fucking cans are amazing and she was very responsive to DATY. She liked the water trick and was eager to start trying tricks of her own. She used the cold water on my johnson, and did a lot of painful savage DT. I'm a bit of a delicate flower and aggressive ball sucking and DT can be painful for me. It was bearable because the pleasure was happening too, I think most guys will love her PSE oral skills. I did despite minor pain. She started to wipe me down for TUMA and a called her off, so that is on the menu. She popped on the cover while were were in 69 and eventually clambered up for very strong reverse CG, then had a go at the porn thing where she lays back on me while I jackhammer from below. Standing mish and K9 were incredible, her body is something you have to see to believe. And always with that beautiful smile. Super prone bone on the table and then the finale in mish, or mush as my unit is practically worn out today.

    She finished everything off with the hardest head rub I have ever had, painful again but I loved it. Give it to me baby.

    I'll be back often for this girl, she is just a ton of fun.
    Good one K-Dog, my man.

    This one slipped away from me.

  10. #5247

    Doggy Files. New Talent Alert. Goddess Feya at Brisa, you shall submit

    I have to admit today was a ridiculous day, I had goodbye sessions with two of my favorites, Anne and Helen. But then the "new girl" showed up at Brisa in time to work the evening before my 1st thing in the morning appointment on Wednesday. I had asked to be the first customer, but I just knew JWC or some other sneaky monger was going to get this girl before me and that just did not sit right. MMS was at Brisa and challenging and encouraging me to get it done so I decided to TOFTT. Back to Brisa I went.

    MMS led me to a room and I waited while I think Feya got herself ready for her first customer. She walked in and wow. Everyone knows I am a Helen fan now, so I'll leave her out of it since opinions differ. I think of Gina at Brisa as having an exceptionally beautiful face along with a body made for porn. Feya is like Gina++, a medium sized dirty blonde with a beautiful GND smile and holy shit what a body. Massive rack, round booty. Slim waist and legs, she came over and planted a few on me and asked if I wanted "massagee". Clearly she is new and does not realize that little massage happens at this shop, but I said "sure, great!" because I like massage. I plopped on my stomach and she went to work with very light oil, she provided an exceptionally strong and painful (in a good way) massage which included feet and (later) my face. Nice!

    Once it was go time, I had her lay down and I made a friend as usual, those fucking cans are amazing and she was very responsive to DATY. She liked the water trick and was eager to start trying tricks of her own. She used the cold water on my johnson, and did a lot of painful savage DT. I'm a bit of a delicate flower and aggressive ball sucking and DT can be painful for me. It was bearable because the pleasure was happening too, I think most guys will love her PSE oral skills. I did despite minor pain. She started to wipe me down for TUMA and a called her off, so that is on the menu. She popped on the cover while were were in 69 and eventually clambered up for very strong reverse CG, then had a go at the porn thing where she lays back on me while I jackhammer from below. Standing mish and K9 were incredible, her body is something you have to see to believe. And always with that beautiful smile. Super prone bone on the table and then the finale in mish, or mush as my unit is practically worn out today.

    She finished everything off with the hardest head rub I have ever had, painful again but I loved it. Give it to me baby.

    I'll be back often for this girl, she is just a ton of fun.

  11. #5246

    Agree, the up north is perfection!

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Everyone is different. I hated reading you had a subpar experience with someone I recommended. As you can tell from my many MILF reviews I like them a bit older and love petite girls with naturals. Helen is a match for me. Not that I won't see a bombshell from time to time. And the ultimate just arrived at Q Massage up North in Shoreline. Also Hailey will be a Brisa soon and she is a budding superstar. All IMHO! LOL.
    On a side note, anyone remember Megan from Tokyo and Lollibees? Somehow lost her contact, but was hoping to see if anyone has had a Megan sighting around the area in the past year.

  12. #5245

    Cheers duder, happy mongering!

    Everyone is different. I hated reading you had a subpar experience with someone I recommended. As you can tell from my many MILF reviews I like them a bit older and love petite girls with naturals. Helen is a match for me. Not that I won't see a bombshell from time to time. And the ultimate just arrived at Q Massage up North in Shoreline. Also Hailey will be a Brisa soon and she is a budding superstar. All IMHO! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    Hey don't take it wrong way. I really appreciate your recommendation and all those reviews. I'm not blaming on anybody. I was just sharing my experience like others do. Please continue what you are doing and I really do appreciate all of your feedback and reviews! My previous experience was fabulous based on your recommendation and reviews from Brisa. Just not Helen. Have a great day and happy new year guys.

  13. #5244
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong  [View Original Post]
    Let's goooo.

    Clear that inbox and DM me brother.
    Inbox cleaned; DM at will.

  14. #5243

    Hey Krdoggy

    Hey don't take it wrong way. I really appreciate your recommendation and all those reviews. I'm not blaming on anybody. I was just sharing my experience like others do. Please continue what you are doing and I really do appreciate all of your feedback and reviews! My previous experience was fabulous based on your recommendation and reviews from Brisa. Just not Helen. Have a great day and happy new year guys.

  15. #5242

    Very Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    Just review the session and don't bother with comments that others have for your ATF. I have realized that it is the best way to communicate experience because everyone has a different preference and all providers have different preferences in guys. Some guys had a bad session with Kelly but I saw her 4 times this month and she likes when I show up because we spend a lot of time together and she is truly one of a kind for me.
    Anyone who says girls will say good things and do it because of the money. Providers have different preference in guys and some will treat some customers better if they like them more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape