Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 400 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 5996
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5246

    Agree, the up north is perfection!

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Everyone is different. I hated reading you had a subpar experience with someone I recommended. As you can tell from my many MILF reviews I like them a bit older and love petite girls with naturals. Helen is a match for me. Not that I won't see a bombshell from time to time. And the ultimate just arrived at Q Massage up North in Shoreline. Also Hailey will be a Brisa soon and she is a budding superstar. All IMHO! LOL.
    On a side note, anyone remember Megan from Tokyo and Lollibees? Somehow lost her contact, but was hoping to see if anyone has had a Megan sighting around the area in the past year.

  2. #5245

    Cheers duder, happy mongering!

    Everyone is different. I hated reading you had a subpar experience with someone I recommended. As you can tell from my many MILF reviews I like them a bit older and love petite girls with naturals. Helen is a match for me. Not that I won't see a bombshell from time to time. And the ultimate just arrived at Q Massage up North in Shoreline. Also Hailey will be a Brisa soon and she is a budding superstar. All IMHO! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    Hey don't take it wrong way. I really appreciate your recommendation and all those reviews. I'm not blaming on anybody. I was just sharing my experience like others do. Please continue what you are doing and I really do appreciate all of your feedback and reviews! My previous experience was fabulous based on your recommendation and reviews from Brisa. Just not Helen. Have a great day and happy new year guys.

  3. #5244
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong  [View Original Post]
    Let's goooo.

    Clear that inbox and DM me brother.
    Inbox cleaned; DM at will.

  4. #5243

    Hey Krdoggy

    Hey don't take it wrong way. I really appreciate your recommendation and all those reviews. I'm not blaming on anybody. I was just sharing my experience like others do. Please continue what you are doing and I really do appreciate all of your feedback and reviews! My previous experience was fabulous based on your recommendation and reviews from Brisa. Just not Helen. Have a great day and happy new year guys.

  5. #5242

    Very Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    Just review the session and don't bother with comments that others have for your ATF. I have realized that it is the best way to communicate experience because everyone has a different preference and all providers have different preferences in guys. Some guys had a bad session with Kelly but I saw her 4 times this month and she likes when I show up because we spend a lot of time together and she is truly one of a kind for me.
    Anyone who says girls will say good things and do it because of the money. Providers have different preference in guys and some will treat some customers better if they like them more.

  6. #5241

    Good advice

    I left out the biggest Q of all, "does she do BBFS? I don't know guys, I don't ask for it and they pretty much know not to offer.

    If I ever happen get into a BBFS situation out there, its not something I'd be likely to share anyway. BBFS with a girl that does it regularly as an upgrade is not my jam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    Just review the session and don't bother with comments that others have for your ATF. I have realized that it is the best way to communicate experience because everyone has a different preference and all providers have different preferences in guys. Some guys had a bad session with Kelly but I saw her 4 times this month and she likes when I show up because we spend a lot of time together and she is truly one of a kind for me.

  7. #5240

    2 on 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Follow on this topic: if anyone is interested in a 2 v 2 (no girl swap but in the same room) with another asian guy ( 40 why / o + straight, LOL), send me a DM and let's set this up.
    Let's goooo.

    Clear that inbox and DM me brother.

  8. #5239
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I guess the old YMMV thing. Also she gave me great service both times I saw her.

    I'm terrible with the the age stuff partly because I don't give shit. Judy has the big cans as I mentioned but I guessed her older than Helen, so she may not fit your standards either, but gave me a great time yesterday.

    I think I'll stop with the recommending and just make my own comments. I keep getting guys asking about a bunch of stuff I don't care about. Certain age, certain type of boob, hows the TUMA, hows the DT. Getting exhausting.
    Just review the session and don't bother with comments that others have for your ATF. I have realized that it is the best way to communicate experience because everyone has a different preference and all providers have different preferences in guys. Some guys had a bad session with Kelly but I saw her 4 times this month and she likes when I show up because we spend a lot of time together and she is truly one of a kind for me.

  9. #5238

    Helen. Oh jeez I love her looks! Different strokes

    I guess the old YMMV thing. Also she gave me great service both times I saw her.

    I'm terrible with the the age stuff partly because I don't give shit. Judy has the big cans as I mentioned but I guessed her older than Helen, so she may not fit your standards either, but gave me a great time yesterday.

    I think I'll stop with the recommending and just make my own comments. I keep getting guys asking about a bunch of stuff I don't care about. Certain age, certain type of boob, hows the TUMA, hows the DT. Getting exhausting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    So decided to check out Helen based on the recommendation. Yes she has natural cups but overall very disappointed. Theres no way she's in 30's probably more towards 40's and she was like A cup.

    I called and made an appt around the afternoon and showed up around 8 pm. Walked in and Helen answered the door, told her I'm here for Helen. She took me to the room and we started the session. She's a great kisser and amazing skin. She's not really attractive compared to to any other girls I've met from Brisa. I would give like 3/10 and definitely got natural cup like I requested but super slim A cup. I don't want to get in to much of a detail but started with making out session, then BBBJ, then flipped to 69 with FIV, she came in 5 minutes into it. I think we were in for about total of 10 minutes and she stopped and told me I made her cum so quick. She said she never cum but I made her cum. Not sure if that's good thing and also told me she's tired and wanting to rest for a bit. She laid down next to me and we talked for a bit and covered was put on and I did my thing. The entire service was just terrible and of course I did not express of my concern or complain to anyone. I gave her tip and left after last 30 minutes of massage. I would give like 3/10 overall experience with her. Very disappointed.

  10. #5237

    Helen a great choice, may favorite of the Brisa team this month.

    Perfect body and attitude to please yours truly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    It was tough call. But I always had a great time at Brisa so I chose to go with Helen.

  11. #5236

    2 on 2

    Follow on this topic: if anyone is interested in a 2 v 2 (no girl swap but in the same room) with another asian guy ( 40 why / o + straight, LOL), send me a DM and let's set this up.

  12. #5235

    Helen at Brisa

    So decided to check out Helen based on the recommendation. Yes she has natural cups but overall very disappointed. Theres no way she's in 30's probably more towards 40's and she was like A cup.

    I called and made an appt around the afternoon and showed up around 8 pm. Walked in and Helen answered the door, told her I'm here for Helen. She took me to the room and we started the session. She's a great kisser and amazing skin. She's not really attractive compared to to any other girls I've met from Brisa. I would give like 3/10 and definitely got natural cup like I requested but super slim A cup. I don't want to get in to much of a detail but started with making out session, then BBBJ, then flipped to 69 with FIV, she came in 5 minutes into it. I think we were in for about total of 10 minutes and she stopped and told me I made her cum so quick. She said she never cum but I made her cum. Not sure if that's good thing and also told me she's tired and wanting to rest for a bit. She laid down next to me and we talked for a bit and covered was put on and I did my thing. The entire service was just terrible and of course I did not express of my concern or complain to anyone. I gave her tip and left after last 30 minutes of massage. I would give like 3/10 overall experience with her. Very disappointed.

  13. #5234

    No judgement here

    Quote Originally Posted by CSnow  [View Original Post]
    I've done a couple but not in a massage place. One TNA girl was advising gangbangs years ago and I've done one. Only one other guy showed up for mine. It was fine except for DP. In DP the other dude will likely be touching you at least with his legs and I found that unpleasant. It would have to be a guy you are comfortable physically touching while naked.

    In London I went to an orgy place, thephoenixclub. London. Three girls and six random guys. No DPs but spitroasting was allowed. The craziest thing was one girl getting fucked mish had me and another guy sit on both sides of her face so she took turns blowing us. It was a blast. Don't judge me, LOL.

    I would *not* be up for this here in the US, especially with someone I don't know.
    Spitroasting. That sounds like fun along with the girl in the middle blowing you both. More bucket list ideas.

  14. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    Brisa has always answered my texts quickly no matter how simple the question. Until today. Zero response. I'm going to take a break from there. Between constant contractor vans at the office next door (but nothing ever visibly accomplished) and communication going silent, seems something could be wonky. Better safe than sorry.
    I texted the number on Google Maps and it is working.

  15. #5232

    Brisa no response

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    Brisa has always answered my texts quickly no matter how simple the question. Until today. Zero response. I'm going to take a break from there. Between constant contractor vans at the office next door (but nothing ever visibly accomplished) and communication going silent, seems something could be wonky. Better safe than sorry.
    I noticed the same thing several weeks ago. Previously quick to respond, but no response after several attempts on consecutive days in early December. I ended up giving up as I am not driving all the way there without a confirmed appointment. Seems like others haven't had this issue. Did they change their number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape