LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 400 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 6000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5265

    Instead of Gina I am hearing Gigi

    So Anna, Feya, and Gigi. So all I need in Gigi and I have checked the boxes (so to speak). Although Anna and Feya are very repeat worthy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    Joining Gina and Feya is returning PSE star previously at Best and Brisa Anna. For those who like expanded menus Anna has a lengthy one and a lot of creativity.

  2. #5264

    Eva recently from Brisa now at Blue Jade

    Not to take up a lot of space here, but anyone else like me who enjoyed Eva when she was at Brisa she started over at Blue Jade in Burien today, and I gave a review over on the Seattle board. Bottom line is that she's got the best bottom line I've ever seen on an Asian girl, and I was more than happy to see it again.

  3. #5263

    I'm informed her name in Nacy

    I misspelled every way possible. Nacy Nacy Nacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    This place is a little slice of heaven for me these days, all the girls and MMS treating me exceptionally well.

    I've been a little under the weather, so they invited me over for a hot tea, Nana invited me but of course a customer came in just before me, so I sat back with Nice, I had met her the other day and got a nice massage but no main event due to my feeling crappy. Still not 100% I laid back in the lounge and put my head in Nici's lap and she stroked and massaged my head, pretty soon familiar feelings started to bloom and I said "Ok Nice let's go, and to a room we went.

    Nice is medium height with a pretty face, nice natural boobs, and legs and tush a touch thick, but not bad at all. Very comfortable for sex. She gave me another nice massage, then nuru all over my back and then wiped me down with a hot towel and I flipped and she clambered on for 69. The BBBJ was very good but she just kind of laid down on my face which was a touch suffocating but I managed to orient things properly. We had a ahem "nice" session then she moved over and kept working the BBBJ, put the cover on with her mouth and then went ACG for a while, moved to a great doggy on the table she has an excellent shape for that and moved to pounding mish for the finish. All and all a nice session, I was happy, but it turned out we were just getting started.

    She cleaned me up and started doing another massage with me on my back just as an aside I mentioned the scrotum / testicle massage I got in Romania, one of the sexiest experiences of my life. Nice was immediately interested and said she had learned something similar in massage school in China (MMS later said its called "grabbing the dragon by the root" LOL). Nice got more oil and started working my balls quite wonderfully, easily my best experience since Romania (I've asked for this a few times), the amazing part of this massage is how hard they can rub your scrotum without hurting and generating intense pleasure. All this was post pop, if it had been pre I think it would have set up an explosion. Afterwards talking to the whole team we agreed it should be added to the menu at the shop, just ask for KD or KDoggy massage or dragon's root. You won't regret it.

    Happy New Year all, may all your dragon's roots be healthy and happy.

  4. #5262
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    MMS told me it would be just Hailey and Eva. No Lulu?
    She will be arriving in a few days. Not here yet.

  5. #5261
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    She knows if she is at a shop I'm coming, this time she swapped me out to Gina, who was quite good. But MMS got me there, I can always hope.
    One day, my man. One day. I miss good ole' A+A from Shanghai.

  6. #5260
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    Blue Jade this month is favorite Lulu, Hailey and Eva.
    MMS told me it would be just Hailey and Eva. No Lulu?

  7. #5259

    Brisa crew

    Joining Gina and Feya is returning PSE star previously at Best and Brisa Anna. For those who like expanded menus Anna has a lengthy one and a lot of creativity.

  8. #5258

    Oops: Joey is gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    Joey will stay at Blue Jade all January and will be joined by December's Best Best Hailey, and also Vietanamese bombshell Eva. Amazingly awesome lineup!
    Blue Jade this month is favorite Lulu, Hailey and Eva.

  9. #5257

    Doggy Files. Nici (say NeeSii) at Lotus Spa really is

    This place is a little slice of heaven for me these days, all the girls and MMS treating me exceptionally well.

    I've been a little under the weather, so they invited me over for a hot tea, Nana invited me but of course a customer came in just before me, so I sat back with Nice, I had met her the other day and got a nice massage but no main event due to my feeling crappy. Still not 100% I laid back in the lounge and put my head in Nici's lap and she stroked and massaged my head, pretty soon familiar feelings started to bloom and I said "Ok Nice let's go, and to a room we went.

    Nice is medium height with a pretty face, nice natural boobs, and legs and tush a touch thick, but not bad at all. Very comfortable for sex. She gave me another nice massage, then nuru all over my back and then wiped me down with a hot towel and I flipped and she clambered on for 69. The BBBJ was very good but she just kind of laid down on my face which was a touch suffocating but I managed to orient things properly. We had a ahem "nice" session then she moved over and kept working the BBBJ, put the cover on with her mouth and then went ACG for a while, moved to a great doggy on the table she has an excellent shape for that and moved to pounding mish for the finish. All and all a nice session, I was happy, but it turned out we were just getting started.

    She cleaned me up and started doing another massage with me on my back just as an aside I mentioned the scrotum / testicle massage I got in Romania, one of the sexiest experiences of my life. Nice was immediately interested and said she had learned something similar in massage school in China (MMS later said its called "grabbing the dragon by the root" LOL). Nice got more oil and started working my balls quite wonderfully, easily my best experience since Romania (I've asked for this a few times), the amazing part of this massage is how hard they can rub your scrotum without hurting and generating intense pleasure. All this was post pop, if it had been pre I think it would have set up an explosion. Afterwards talking to the whole team we agreed it should be added to the menu at the shop, just ask for KD or KDoggy massage or dragon's root. You won't regret it.

    Happy New Year all, may all your dragon's roots be healthy and happy.

  10. #5256

    Joey with Fantastic lineup at Blue Jade Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RedLeRoy933  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know where she will end up for January? Looking to start my new year with some fire!
    Joey will stay at Blue Jade all January and will be joined by December's Best Best Hailey, and also Vietanamese bombshell Eva. Amazingly awesome lineup!

  11. #5255

    Brisa MMS

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned a week or so back that Brisa MMS will bait me with candid pictures of girls, usually without face showing. I find them way more sexy that the cartoon anime ones.

    She used this the other day and when I couldn't guess she said it was herself. I like ran out to the car and sped over.
    So, did you get MM after rushing over?

  12. #5254

    Joey

    Anybody know where she will end up for January? Looking to start my new year with some fire!

  13. #5253

    MMS herself

    She knows if she is at a shop I'm coming, this time she swapped me out to Gina, who was quite good. But MMS got me there, I can always hope.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinWa90  [View Original Post]
    Is that Eva?

  14. #5252
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I mentioned a week or so back that Brisa MMS will bait me with candid pictures of girls, usually without face showing. I find them way more sexy that the cartoon anime ones.

    She used this the other day and when I couldn't guess she said it was herself. I like ran out to the car and sped over.
    Is that Eva?

  15. #5251

    Bait

    I mentioned a week or so back that Brisa MMS will bait me with candid pictures of girls, usually without face showing. I find them way more sexy that the cartoon anime ones.

    She used this the other day and when I couldn't guess she said it was herself. I like ran out to the car and sped over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MMS.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape