Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 37336
-
01-03-26 15:51 #35671Senior Member

Posts: 138When I saw her, hotel in Roseville. Smoker (wasn't bad) and a quiet dog. I think I did 150 for hour. She put in some effort on massage and did BBBJ. Topless. Wouldn't repeat personally. She was super nice just not my type or vibe.
Originally Posted by AMG2023
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 15:13 #35670Senior Member

Posts: 127Magic Breeze
Where is it at? Chatterbox? Expand on it?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 14:36 #35669Senior Member

Posts: 462Massage Breeze
Classic visit. Nothing changed, good value and still chatter box. Happy New Year.
Sn.
-
01-03-26 12:37 #35668Senior Member

Posts: 148Yes
I was able to get BBBJ.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 09:46 #35667Senior Member

Posts: 424That's pretty standard there
Yes, most of them I've heard get nude with open roaming for 100 tip. Not to make assumptions from how you are asking, but when you consider most places it's at minimum 40 tip for a handy, 50-60 tip for handy plus see / touch boobs, another 40 for the whole enchilada is not far off. Is why this place keeps 4-5 ladies busy all day long.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
When put into perspective, the FS ladies are taking on a lot of risk for 140-150 tip.
-
01-02-26 23:19 #35666Banned Member

Posts: 58Which Jenn is this?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...905639857.html
Formerly in Port Huron?
With Libby in Roseville? Office building?
I've Searched but old posts omitted pictures.
-
01-02-26 20:38 #35665Senior Member

Posts: 1170Hopefully, you get the ok. She's almost an hour drive for me, but I'll happily make the trip again.
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 00:29 #35664Senior Member

Posts: 33Donation tiff FS
Can someone tell me FS for tiff donation and BBFS too want to see her but don't want to get over charged I understand she is different with different clients dm is ok too.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 00:24 #35663Senior Member

Posts: 59Tiffany is hot with a nice body.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
Jenny looks much more her own age and is pretty chunky.
-
01-01-26 19:45 #35662Senior Member

Posts: 477Updates
TY for the updates!
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 18:36 #35661Senior Member

Posts: 195Damn. My DMs have blown up. Yes that's the one. The famous Sarah from Waterford. So basically she gave me her personal number awhile back before she was locked up. Just the other night I was checking Telegram and noticed it said "Your contact, Sarah from Waterford, has just joined Telegram" I asked if she was the same Sarah that gave massages in Waterford and she said "Yes". I was surprised because I also thought she was still locked up but when you check OTIS there is a max and minimum sentence and her minimum was to get out July of 2025 so it looks like that must be the case.
Originally Posted by GenEx79
[View Original Post]
I asked her if she is seeing clients again but haven't heard anything back. She might be selective about who she's seeing right now, if anyone, and can't blame her. Still trying to gather intel. Don't want to put anything out there she doesn't want out so I won't be sharing digits or anything unless I get the okay.
-
01-01-26 17:36 #35660Senior Member

Posts: 1469What do Tiffany and Jenny look like at Saigon?
Milkers? Milfs?
-
01-01-26 15:42 #35659Regular Member

Posts: 3The hundred was the full tip for naked Russian.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 13:53 #35658Senior Member

Posts: 122Rimmer
Sarah sounds like a gal I want to be friends with. Please keep me in the loop.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 13:31 #35657Regular Member

Posts: 7Where is she posting at? Seems like my kinda gal.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




