Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 17043
-
12-31-25 00:20 #16653Senior Member

Posts: 80Secret Benefits
I agree the messages you sometimes get first are the sites bots sending it to you. Definitely don't like that. I find it best to go on and message girls in the recently on section. I've had some good hook ups from the site. Unless Seeking is willing to get rid of facial recognition this works for me.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
Barry.
-
12-30-25 22:54 #16652Senior Member

Posts: 45Thanks. We'll see how it goes.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 22:09 #16651Senior Member

Posts: 275Don't have any solid info for you, but she's been around a while, if I recall the ask was high. 800 ppm.
Originally Posted by Chiapet93
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 18:49 #16650Senior Member

Posts: 45Kay
Hi all. Any info on Kay from Seeking? Supposed to see her tomorrow. Hoping I can get some intel.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-165a6bcee390.
-
12-30-25 16:39 #16649Senior Member

Posts: 58Jenny
I've seen Jenny a couple of times and had a great experience. She was a bit shy on our first meet but on the second date she was definitely more open to be her self.
Her schedule is pretty much open so that's a huge plus for me. The only downside is that she lives in the south side of Chicago and it's a bit far for me.
Another great thing is that she looks like her pictures and was was willing to video call before meeting.
I won't go too much into detail but she's very attentive and follows directions well. I personally don't drink but she likes to have a couple of drinks before the fun which I don't mind at all because she doesn't lose control.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-2ef0197763fc
-
12-29-25 16:58 #16648Senior Member

Posts: 338Online Gift Card for Secret Benefits?
Hey guys, I know this seems to be a moving target sometimes, but anyone have recent success purchasing credits on Secret Benefits with an online gift card? The one I use they will not take anymore I guess. Thanks.
-
12-29-25 00:21 #16647Forum Sponsors

Posts: 343SugarLifeNow
Hey everyone Dave here, new fun SLN girl in Chicago, her name Jamya and she is 24. If you like submissive chocolate girls with nice big racks, then this one is for you. The only thing she said no to was anal. Yes to BBFS, rough (slapping, choking, spanking), MFF, MFM, head, etc. Low PPM and eager to meet asap.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Jamya/
-
12-28-25 23:04 #16646Senior Member

Posts: 34Candy
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-2626490980a8
Had a few good dates here and there. But then started to ask for a lot more than what we had established. Then she had a string of unfortunate accidents all the sudden. Then said she couldn't work because of her work permit, so had to ask a lot more. Told her I wasn't available as much because holidays are spent with friends and family. I eventually got sick and calls me "a useless ass * I took her in so you don't have to, because you really don't want to deal with the headache.
-
12-24-25 21:57 #16645Regular Member

Posts: 23I've heard from a girl on the site that after a few days she sends messages to men and her account is still there but no one can message her back. She had to personally message SB site to delete her photos and verification videos since her account is here but she's not able to use it. I think they do this to every girl. Even tho she had success on the site after 1 week she's unable to use her account.
Originally Posted by WhiteAnd2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 12:50 #16644Senior Member

Posts: 40Not trying to defend them but that seems kind of wild and opening them to a lawsuit if true. Unless the people with these real accounts have given them permission.
Originally Posted by Vaguba
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 23:15 #16643Senior Member

Posts: 52They have ringers who will use real but inactive accounts to message you.
Originally Posted by WhiteAnd2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 18:08 #16642Senior Member

Posts: 40You are partially correct. So most of the accounts that message me have actual verification videos. They don't look like AI or anything either. So I'm wondering if they set it up where if you have a female account you get to message free as long as you send certain number of messages out.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 11:10 #16641Senior Member

Posts: 1627Any site requiring you to buy credits is a fucking scam. They will just empty your credits using fake bot accounts and then you need to buy more.
Originally Posted by WhiteAnd2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 22:01 #16640Senior Member

Posts: 40After a month on SB I'd avoid. Are there real girls on there? Yes. But from the 50+ messages I got in a month (yes I'm not exaggerating) I've responded it about 30 and only 2 have replied to me.
Oddly enough the first day I bought credits I met with a girl and it was straight to business. But that's the only luck I've had so far.
It seems like the accounts are there to encourage you to spend the credits but then they don't respond.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TrauMorgus
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 21:35 #16639Senior Member

Posts: 36Sugardaddy.com and secretbenefits are the same site more or less and the girls don't realize they are even on different sites but there are. Pick one and the girls on there are a bit different than SDM and seeking. I have had a lot of good encounters from all of them. YMMV.
Originally Posted by TrauMorgus
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





