Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23552

    Realitor

    I know there was some discussion about this one awhile back. Looks like she got caught again.

  2. #23551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 383

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I did see her. No sign of a handler. She drove herself. I will not repeat as there was too much baby damage for me.
    Was it worse than it used to be? I was going to make a trip but not if it's worse or she bigger.

  3. #23550

    Lexi

    I did see her. No sign of a handler. She drove herself. I will not repeat as there was too much baby damage for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She did text me but I get the feeling she has a handler who's controlling her.

    Seems she has been indicted of grand larceny and a couple of other charges. SMH.

    Not sure if GeechieDan saw her yet but I'd be careful.

  4. #23549
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Is she the same one that used to be in Fredericksburg? If it is can I shoot you a message?
    She did text me but I get the feeling she has a handler who's controlling her.

    Seems she has been indicted of grand larceny and a couple of other charges. SMH.

    Not sure if GeechieDan saw her yet but I'd be careful.

  5. #23548
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Her Seeking pictures show a motel room in the background. That gives me the Pro STG and LC vibes as you visit described in your post.
    She is a poster on STG. I see her for 60 every now and then. Definitely a cum dodger haha.

  6. #23547

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-a1104483c212

    She messaged me on Seeking. I gave her my number and we texted. She was ready to meet right away, skip the meet & greet and she hosts. She agreed to 250. She gave me the address of a red roof inn which was pretty run down. Not a dangerous atmosphere or anything but in need of repair and was dirty. She was wearing yoga pants and a tight shirt and has a tight spinner body. We sat on the bed and made small talk. She asked about what I do for a living and what my hobbies are. She told me she grew up in a trailer park. Then we pretty much just started taking off our clothes while she got under the covers and we started out with a decent BBBJ. Asked her for some gentle bls to help get junior going and she obliged. Didn't DT, but she took it as far back as she could. She asked if I was ready to fuck and I told her I wanted more head and had her get on ther knees. The room was pretty dark, but I noticed she had a lot of pancake makeup or whatever it's called on her face. Head game was decent, but pretty mechanical. Told her I was ready to fuck so she got up on the bed on her knees doggie style and we went at it for a while. She has a fantastic little ass, but again was mechanical and just going through the motions and seemed kind of detached most of the time. Had her flip over for standing mish and that's when I noticed lot of blemishes and scabs on her torso. There we none on her genital area, but I was still taken aback and wanted to cum and get out. Had her get on her knees for another decent bbj and asked if she was ok with pics and video and she said, "sure", so I got some decent footage to take with me. I asked about CIM and COF and she said, "I hate cum", a point she made several times so I asked if I could cum on her tits and she said yes. Finally dropped a huge lode on her tits while she grimaced and scowled. I showered and got dressed. Made a little small talk and I asked her about the blemishes on her torso. She explained that she has excoriation disorder which is a psychological disorder that results in picking at her skin usually in response to anxiety. She's tried all kinds of treatments but hasn't found anything that works. I gave her a hug and when I was leaving noticed a lot of pill bottles on the shelf underneath the night stand. She really is a good person, but seems to have some issues to deal with. Very cute face, by the way. I doubt she needs the makeup, but was probably just covering up places where she's picked at her skin. The whole vibe and experience was something you'd expect from someone you'd meet on STG rather than Seeking. I wish her the best, but won't repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-a1104483c212
    Her Seeking pictures show a motel room in the background. That gives me the Pro STG and LC vibes as you visit described in your post.

  7. #23546

    Tiffany

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-a1104483c212

    She messaged me on Seeking. I gave her my number and we texted. She was ready to meet right away, skip the meet & greet and she hosts. She agreed to 250. She gave me the address of a red roof inn which was pretty run down. Not a dangerous atmosphere or anything but in need of repair and was dirty. She was wearing yoga pants and a tight shirt and has a tight spinner body. We sat on the bed and made small talk. She asked about what I do for a living and what my hobbies are. She told me she grew up in a trailer park. Then we pretty much just started taking off our clothes while she got under the covers and we started out with a decent BBBJ. Asked her for some gentle bls to help get junior going and she obliged. Didn't DT, but she took it as far back as she could. She asked if I was ready to fuck and I told her I wanted more head and had her get on ther knees. The room was pretty dark, but I noticed she had a lot of pancake makeup or whatever it's called on her face. Head game was decent, but pretty mechanical. Told her I was ready to fuck so she got up on the bed on her knees doggie style and we went at it for a while. She has a fantastic little ass, but again was mechanical and just going through the motions and seemed kind of detached most of the time. Had her flip over for standing mish and that's when I noticed lot of blemishes and scabs on her torso. There we none on her genital area, but I was still taken aback and wanted to cum and get out. Had her get on her knees for another decent bbj and asked if she was ok with pics and video and she said, "sure", so I got some decent footage to take with me. I asked about CIM and COF and she said, "I hate cum", a point she made several times so I asked if I could cum on her tits and she said yes. Finally dropped a huge lode on her tits while she grimaced and scowled. I showered and got dressed. Made a little small talk and I asked her about the blemishes on her torso. She explained that she has excoriation disorder which is a psychological disorder that results in picking at her skin usually in response to anxiety. She's tried all kinds of treatments but hasn't found anything that works. I gave her a hug and when I was leaving noticed a lot of pill bottles on the shelf underneath the night stand. She really is a good person, but seems to have some issues to deal with. Very cute face, by the way. I doubt she needs the makeup, but was probably just covering up places where she's picked at her skin. The whole vibe and experience was something you'd expect from someone you'd meet on STG rather than Seeking. I wish her the best, but won't repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-a1104483c212

  8. #23545
    Quote Originally Posted by GenevaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. If profiles say "princess, queen, luxury lifestyle, etc. " I pass them by. Fortunately I have a couple I see regularly that are fun and don't gouge me.

    GG.
    Kinda like the car market, some drive Rolls-Royce, some drive BMW. I am the latter. Some drive Toyotas. I could never do that.

    🙃.

    I avoid those who say "IK my worth", that has extra special echoes of entitlement you don't want to deal with. I actually think princess is not terrible, that can be personal pampering as well as paying up. I do enjoy some aspects of helping these girls out, if they are grateful and sincerely in need. I mean a single mom living in Cali? That has to be a big worry financially.

    I am pretty old, I need to find girls who have that as a kink, and / or realize that sexual experience counts for something, and want to get laid right. And because I have a SO, we're not doing the Pretty Woman thing. This is like any dating site, you are eliminating those who don't match you.

  9. #23544
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so I am going to say this but as the headline states this is just my opinion so don't get your panties in a bunch.

    Regarding sugar sites. I KNOW WHAT THE SITE IS ALL ABOUT. However, I find it very unattractive whenever the girl writes stuff about wanting money, mutually beneficial, shopping. Anything like that. The best girls I have met and had fun with are those who did not make money a central point of their profile. Like, yeah we all know why we are on here. Now it seems like all these girls are just looking for money. A long time ago I remember girls who just wanted to f&ck and have fun and money wasn't the only thing they wanted. Oh man those were the days.
    Totally agree. If profiles say "princess, queen, luxury lifestyle, etc. " I pass them by. Fortunately I have a couple I see regularly that are fun and don't gouge me.

    GG.

  10. #23543

    Just my opinion

    Ok, so I am going to say this but as the headline states this is just my opinion so don't get your panties in a bunch.

    Regarding sugar sites. I KNOW WHAT THE SITE IS ALL ABOUT. However, I find it very unattractive whenever the girl writes stuff about wanting money, mutually beneficial, shopping. Anything like that. The best girls I have met and had fun with are those who did not make money a central point of their profile. Like, yeah we all know why we are on here. Now it seems like all these girls are just looking for money. A long time ago I remember girls who just wanted to f&ck and have fun and money wasn't the only thing they wanted. Oh man those were the days.

  11. #23542

    Newbie

    Newbie to seeking here! Anyone have suggestions of known contacts there?

    Thanks all.

  12. #23541

    Anyone Recognize Her?

    Anyone recognize this one? She says she's new but she's definitely been on Seeking in the area before, and I'm pretty sure she's been reviewed but this is a new account and (I think) a new name. Go or no go?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-a1104483c212

  13. #23540

    Isabella

    Has anyone seen this one before, she has what appears to be 2 different ads? Has been posting for a long time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-40d72935477d

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7f9f0261-3805-46d5-b963-019d8b06ef7f
    Last edited by GolfMan57; 12-21-25 at 07:35. Reason: add link

  14. #23539

    SB Newbie

    I'm familiar with mongering in general but SB sites are new to me.

    Is Seeking / Secret Benefits basically the same as Tryst? Meet someone you like, hand over some Roses, leave a happy man? Or do they really expect you to take them out to a michelin star restaurant and pay their rent?

  15. #23538

    YourGoddess

    This one messaged me recently. Supposedly in RVA. Anyone know her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-09de66a54f09

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape