Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23537

    Kelly

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-eab27baf17d6

  2. #23536

    Winter

    Anyone have any experience with this one? We have been chatting a bit and looking to see if it's worth it.

    Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-36d50b8e2a63

  3. #23535

    Hayden

    Anyone met or had communication with this one?

    DM please, thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-1cde88c327c0

  4. #23534
    Senior Member


    Posts: 383

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    This is a new (er) profile. Much bigger than her pics.

    With her kid etc, kind of difficult to set up something.
    Is she the same one that used to be in Fredericksburg? If it is can I shoot you a message?

  5. #23533
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    This is a new (er) profile. Much bigger than her pics.

    With her kid etc, kind of difficult to set up something.

  6. #23532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Maven?

    Has anyone tried this alternative cutie yet? I'm really into her look and she works a coffee shop that I stop into once or twice a week. I wasn't positive it was her but she was rocking the Hello Kitty sweatshirt recently and I knew. If you've had her, hit me up https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...8329c98a4fb51a.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251122-083725.jpg‎  

  7. #23531

  8. #23530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Tryst Ads

    Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same thing, but it seems like when you reach out to some of the college aged ladies on Tryst they aren't looking to be on there long term.

    It's really interesting. It's like they are looking for a SD arrangement, but on the site until they find the right one. They even offer to call friends over once they are comfortable with you.

    In this age of where providers are hard to find I'll take it. Especially because the incall is usually their home in downtown which doesn't bother me at all.

    Just food for thought as we all look around. Not even sure this goes here.

  9. #23529

    SA not blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I looked up the 3 ladies by clicking each link to SA Today I am blocked because of there new security measures and they have a special procedure for me to follow to get unblocked. Think I'll pass on that. Don't click a SA link from this site. Go directly to SA is my guess to avoid this.
    I'm getting the same message. You aren't blocked, it's because of a cloudflare outage. Many sites are down or experiencing problems. Check back later.

  10. #23528

    SA blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about the other 2, but I saw Belle 3 times. Worst lay I've had from SA. Very little effort and looking back on it she was very business like. First time was the best and it went downhill from there. I suspect if you're above average in size then you won't have a good time with her. Good luck.
    Yesterday I looked up the 3 ladies by clicking each link to SA Today I am blocked because of there new security measures and they have a special procedure for me to follow to get unblocked. Think I'll pass on that. Don't click a SA link from this site. Go directly to SA is my guess to avoid this.

  11. #23527
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone having problems getting into SA this morning.
    Yes, but it's not just SA. Google cloudflare outage. Probably will be back within a couple of hours.

  12. #23526

    Sa

    Is anyone having problems getting into SA this morning.

  13. #23525

    I think this she is her age

    I've never seen Bella but I have seen her picture on this site the last few years. I doubt this girl is 24 LOL. She has been around a while.

  14. #23524

    Jessa

    Has anyone seen her? 34 years old in richmond.

  15. #23523

    Belle

    I don't know about the other 2, but I saw Belle 3 times. Worst lay I've had from SA. Very little effort and looking back on it she was very business like. First time was the best and it went downhill from there. I suspect if you're above average in size then you won't have a good time with her. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Selena - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-c983ea3dfdc8.

    Has anyone met / talked to her? Her pictures match ex-porn lady April Valentino (from NC). https://x.com/Aprilvalentino4/status...22207015284736.

    Belle - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-4d973672ae46.

    Seems promising and real, had a review on here a long time ago, wondering if anybody has had any recent interactions.

    Liz - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-0f56a75c2184.

    Very direct and ready, but the attitude is holding me back. Anybody have a positive experience?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape