Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 636 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 9526
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #9286

    Koya

    Anyone have info for this provider? Has ratings but price seems TGTBT.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/16031

  2. #9285
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Did you have to send a deposit before seeing her?
    No. She asked for a deposit, I declined, then she said ok.

  3. #9284
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    She had a previous handle. I don't remember, but if you search "paige" you'll likely find it. Good BBBJ good pussy. I was able to do BBFS but idk about now. If she's high, then she's all over the place and can be late or flaky.

    Let us know how it goes.
    Thanks. Did you have to send a deposit before seeing her?

  4. #9283
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her? Her rates are very good and she allows everything, but she wants a $50 deposit. Does anyone here know if she's trustworthy?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JackiPaige
    She had a previous handle. I don't remember, but if you search "paige" you'll likely find it. Good BBBJ good pussy. I was able to do BBFS but idk about now. If she's high, then she's all over the place and can be late or flaky.

    Let us know how it goes.

  5. #9282

    JackiPaige

    Has anyone here seen her? Her rates are very good and she allows everything, but she wants a $50 deposit. Does anyone here know if she's trustworthy?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JackiPaige

  6. #9281
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac66  [View Original Post]
    It was 500 for Hh and creampie was allowed.
    Damn, she quoted me over 1 k for CIP LOL.

  7. #9280

    Evie

    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Does she still take creampies? Is she upcharging for it?
    It was 500 for Hh and creampie was allowed.

  8. #9279

    Deya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jac66  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her, it's Deya from meganmodels. She says now she's independent and manages everything herself. I'm not sure if she gained any weight, still slim petite girl as before.
    Does she still take creampies? Is she upcharging for it?

  9. #9278

    Evie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatillo  [View Original Post]
    Possibly, if she gained a few lbs.
    I just saw her, it's Deya from meganmodels. She says now she's independent and manages everything herself. I'm not sure if she gained any weight, still slim petite girl as before.

  10. #9277

    Deya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a pic of Deya? I am asking to see if this girl Evie on tryst is her. I don't remember how she looks but I remember I creampied her and had a pretty face like Russian or ukrainian. Anyways this is Evie from tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/evie-sweetie
    Possibly, if she gained a few lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deya MegansModels9.jpg‎  

  11. #9276
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a pic of Deya? I am asking to see if this girl Evie on tryst is her. I don't remember how she looks but I remember I creampied her and had a pretty face like Russian or ukrainian. Anyways this is Evie from tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/evie-sweetie
    Meg sent me a few pics that never got published because, as usual, the girl was running late. It might be her but if so, she's living a hard life. The tits are close and the belly button are really similar.

  12. #9275

    Deya from Meganmodel

    Anyone have a pic of Deya? I am asking to see if this girl Evie on tryst is her. I don't remember how she looks but I remember I creampied her and had a pretty face like Russian or ukrainian. Anyways this is Evie from tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/evie-sweetie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmgirl1.jpg‎  

  13. #9274
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/198615402

  14. #9273
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her?
    What Hapaboy said. Also her rates on HX are lower than what she has on the escort sites so when you contact her say you met her before off HX since she rarely posts on there anymore. I think she only posts when she's staying in the SFV because she's usually in Lynwood.

    On HX her QV is 120, HH 200, and HR 350 and that's for CFS CBJ no GFE. If you want GFE and BBJ her rates are QV 200 HHR 250 HR 400. Her add ons are 50 for PSE and 50 for Greek. I've only done a QV 120 visit with her but I'm interested in trying out Greek with her. Hope she comes back to the SFV bc I don't feel like driving to Lynwood and have to wait hours there for her.

  15. #9272
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her?
    Google her name and than add escort after it and Bam read all the sites and etc.

    Just buyer beware she might have a papi to are*b you? .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape