Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16240

    Yes. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    I know one lady who lives in Janesville (has been on STG years ago) and is now UTR / word-of-mouth. Mid-to-late 30's. Decent mom-bod. Asking 250 per meet. Ultra GFE. PM me if you want details.
    I have sent you a PM.

  2. #16239
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    I know one lady who lives in Janesville (has been on STG years ago) and is now UTR / word-of-mouth. Mid-to-late 30's. Decent mom-bod. Asking 250 per meet. Ultra GFE. PM me if you want details.
    In for PM whenever you get a chance.

  3. #16238
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    I know one lady who lives in Janesville (has been on STG years ago) and is now UTR / word-of-mouth. Mid-to-late 30's. Decent mom-bod. Asking 250 per meet. Ultra GFE. PM me if you want details.
    I hope your inbox is empty, because you're about to get 100 messages.

  4. #16237
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    Hey there gents. My old UTR closed shop very abruptly. So. Anyone has any UTR that is seeking new regulars? If so kindly get me in connection! Thanks for any help.
    I know one lady who lives in Janesville (has been on STG years ago) and is now UTR / word-of-mouth. Mid-to-late 30's. Decent mom-bod. Asking 250 per meet. Ultra GFE. PM me if you want details.

  5. #16236

    Seeking some UTR love

    Hey there gents. My old UTR closed shop very abruptly. So. Anyone has any UTR that is seeking new regulars? If so kindly get me in connection! Thanks for any help.

  6. #16235
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    The link must have been deleted. Been hoping she'd come back as she was truly great. She have numerous pics in ad? Wish I would have caught it.
    Homegrown Wisconsin girl that's for sure. That setup she had out on the westside with the candles and incense was something else.

  7. #16234
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    The link must have been deleted. Been hoping she'd come back as she was truly great. She have numerous pics in ad? Wish I would have caught it.
    If you act fast, you can see all those pics in this ad from a year ago that's still live as of right now. If this link goes bad minutes from now, I suppose it means she's monitoring this forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/952678573498

  8. #16233

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    She have numerous pics in ad? Wish I would have caught it.
    Yes, it looked exactly like her old ads from however many years ago, same pics as far as my faulty memory can remember. Her age was not updated either, still said I think 26, which is obviously not true.

  9. #16232

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm which of these is true?

    1. Lexxi has been around all this time, just laying kind of low and not advertising. She was always hard to connect with, so this is plausible.

    2. This is the return of the real Lexxi, who has been out of action for several years but is now back.

    3. This is fake, somebody stealing an old Lexxi ad.

    I only managed to see her once a number of years ago, could never get a response from her after that. But she's really good, so I hope this means she's around and available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/665129586556
    The link must have been deleted. Been hoping she'd come back as she was truly great. She have numerous pics in ad? Wish I would have caught it.

  10. #16231

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm which of these is true?

    1. Lexxi has been around all this time, just laying kind of low and not advertising. She was always hard to connect with, so this is plausible.

    2. This is the return of the real Lexxi, who has been out of action for several years but is now back.

    3. This is fake, somebody stealing an old Lexxi ad.

    I only managed to see her once a number of years ago, could never get a response from her after that. But she's really good, so I hope this means she's around and available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/665129586556
    I cannot confirm #2, but I think that's the case. I was a regular and then she stopped responding. Reached out at this new number and she seemed to immediately recognize. I'm hoping to reconnect and I will update if I am able. She has always been hard to connect with.

  11. #16230

    Lexxi

    Can anyone confirm which of these is true?

    1. Lexxi has been around all this time, just laying kind of low and not advertising. She was always hard to connect with, so this is plausible.

    2. This is the return of the real Lexxi, who has been out of action for several years but is now back.

    3. This is fake, somebody stealing an old Lexxi ad.

    I only managed to see her once a number of years ago, could never get a response from her after that. But she's really good, so I hope this means she's around and available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/665129586556

  12. #16229
    Never doubt your instincts in this hobby. You did the right thing.

  13. #16228

    My bad, Satisfying Steamy Nights with link + screenshot

    Quote Originally Posted by TryingAgai  [View Original Post]
    I had a weird feeling about this one. Easy to set up but the address given was in basically a dead end of the neighborhood. When I got near I saw a car running with several people inside it loitering on a street that looked like it was the one I was given. All the alarm bells went off and I steered clear. It is possible that it wasn't what it appeared but I wasn't trying to find out. Anybody else have any experience with this one?
    Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...7/405101783380.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1292.jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎   IMG_1294.jpg‎  

  14. #16227

    Sketchy with satisfying steamy nights

    I had a weird feeling about this one. Easy to set up but the address given was in basically a dead end of the neighborhood. When I got near I saw a car running with several people inside it loitering on a street that looked like it was the one I was given. All the alarm bells went off and I steered clear. It is possible that it wasn't what it appeared but I wasn't trying to find out. Anybody else have any experience with this one?[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

  15. #16226

    You got Zoya's attention

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    Finally set up and jumped thru all her hoops do this do that do a video call. She came over (outcall) about 20 minutes late didn't drive herself got dropped off. Wearing sweats hood on head not done up like pics. Says HI ask to see the money go to bedroom takes her sweat pants off I get undressed lay on bed she runs with pants in hand to kitchen counter grabs money put sweats on on way to front door. I was surprised and not quick enough to catch her. She runs down drive to a silver Camara waiting at end of driveway off they go. I only followed to front door not running outside with no clothes on. Total time with her under 10 minutes $300 cash and dash. Just letting you know my experience with her.
    "p. S. a TakeChance review is rigged".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...s/184818272746

    She rants on a little further after that. Because of your nefarious methods, she now demands a deposit, which I'm sure will improve her prospects. She only took offense in that one ad though, I guess she calmed down on later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape