Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 1110 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35724
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    Let me know how that dream goes.
    It was the same as always covered everything she still can take all you can put in her all three if that's your thing. I believe she's in high demand bc she booked 2 people while I was there so she seemed to rush thru the steps to get to the next one but for the price of admission I'll cool with it.

  2. #35723
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPipes804  [View Original Post]
    Who out here is giving these bottom feeders more then a blue strip for a quick visit they use to go for. 5/. 6 bring those days back that's it I'm done complaining. I'll going find passion she always play fair.
    Let me know how that dream goes.

  3. #35722

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Guess my phone and dm's are going to be busy this new year LOL. But just got done doing a date with Karma and Whitney. Think some of the senior members that have been on here for awhile know about Karma whose a white woman with dark hair with some nice tits and ass. But she's slightly getting back into it after taking a vacation. Now Whitney, white woman with light brunette hair with pierced nipples and a nice bubble butt, I just met about a week ago when I saw Chelsea last week. Had gotten off work early and wanted to go see Chelsea again. She was busy but told me Karma and Whitney were down for some fun. Comms were pretty iffy but was able to make it work. Did a qv with them and had a great time. Will definitely repeat and I hope to get Chelsea in next time around LOL. I have been stupid busy between work, seeing these three, Becky, and Hailee. So if you need any of their digits and want to see them asap just hmu.
    What's the damage for that party sounds like fun. Pm me the contact if you don't mind.

  4. #35721

    UTRs

    Guess my phone and dm's are going to be busy this new year LOL. But just got done doing a date with Karma and Whitney. Think some of the senior members that have been on here for awhile know about Karma whose a white woman with dark hair with some nice tits and ass. But she's slightly getting back into it after taking a vacation. Now Whitney, white woman with light brunette hair with pierced nipples and a nice bubble butt, I just met about a week ago when I saw Chelsea last week. Had gotten off work early and wanted to go see Chelsea again. She was busy but told me Karma and Whitney were down for some fun. Comms were pretty iffy but was able to make it work. Did a qv with them and had a great time. Will definitely repeat and I hope to get Chelsea in next time around LOL. I have been stupid busy between work, seeing these three, Becky, and Hailee. So if you need any of their digits and want to see them asap just hmu.

  5. #35720

    Who's messing the hobby up

    Who out here is giving these bottom feeders more then a blue strip for a quick visit they use to go for. 5/. 6 bring those days back that's it I'm done complaining. I'll going find passion she always play fair.

  6. #35719

    2nd ad

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Curvy, nice looking latina and the pictures are accurate but she's probably 50-55, firm body, looks and feels great. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ond/199181679. 15 (120) 30 (180) 1 h (250). Nice attitude and everything is covered but you can ugrade.
    Url is broken so use her 2nd url.


    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/199180517

  7. #35718

    Hailee and Chelsea

    Hailee and Chelsea are looking for some old and new friends to chill with asap so they can take care of their rent and themselves. If you have their digits just hit them up and if you need their info just hmu.

  8. #35717

    Cris Commerce Rd

    Curvy, nice looking latina and the pictures are accurate but she's probably 50-55, firm body, looks and feels great. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ond/199181679. 15 (120) 30 (180) 1 h (250). Nice attitude and everything is covered but you can ugrade.

  9. #35716
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Snake, I stay clear of any girl posting on Christmas. They're either being pimped or need money for their drug addiction. Girls prostituting and advertising their vaginas to fuck strangers on Christmas day are usually the roughest ones out there with no family or extreme addictions. I saw Jessica earlier this year. It was impossible communication and she got me for $400 for very below average time. She was clearly on meth or something. When she got arrested she was packing a weapon so be careful on Christmas day. She's probably on some sort of probation too. I didn't realize she is promoting her Army Vet status in her ads now. As an Army Vet myself, I can tell you that they don't play around with code of conduct stuff. Anyone promoting their military service for illegal activities online has to be the dumbest person. She looked okay in pictures, but there's no way she was 40 when I saw her. She's not a day under 50 if you ask me. Not worth the pricing or liability. Waiting until tomorrow when some of the non junkies are back. In the mean time, I'll say a prayer for this poor girl.
    I have seen Jessica twice outside of Richmond and I would see here again. Her pics are 100% accurate, she was GFE with me with plenty of DFK, I ate her pussy like it was my last meal and she is super talented orally. She is super clean and smelled and tasted great. I guess YMMV but we really clicked.

  10. #35715
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Snake, I stay clear of any girl posting on Christmas. They're either being pimped or need money for their drug addiction. Girls prostituting and advertising their vaginas to fuck strangers on Christmas day are usually the roughest ones out there with no family or extreme addictions. I saw Jessica earlier this year. It was impossible communication and she got me for $400 for very below average time. She was clearly on meth or something. When she got arrested she was packing a weapon so be careful on Christmas day. She's probably on some sort of probation too. I didn't realize she is promoting her Army Vet status in her ads now. As an Army Vet myself, I can tell you that they don't play around with code of conduct stuff. Anyone promoting their military service for illegal activities online has to be the dumbest person. She looked okay in pictures, but there's no way she was 40 when I saw her. She's not a day under 50 if you ask me. Not worth the pricing or liability. Waiting until tomorrow when some of the non junkies are back. In the mean time, I'll say a prayer for this poor girl.
    I have seen Jessica twice but not in Richmond. I had great sessions with her. Her pics are 100% accurate. Maybe we just connect but she was GFE with me. I ate her pussy for at least 30 minutes, plenty of DFK, and she is very talented orally. I would totally see her again.

  11. #35714

    Gigi, Glo, Gloria

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/367179628013

    Saw this post in the massage section of STG. Is this the same Gigi, Glo, Gloria that was supposedly very sick recently and was in the hospital? The pic in the post definately looks like her. Any one visit her recently? Happy that she got better and might be back. I have had a few dreams with her over the years which were always good. Any info on her would be appreciated. Her new phone ends in 7607. Thanks.

  12. #35713
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBudFang  [View Original Post]
    It's just like any other day, most of the girls you see, are on drugs, and have a pimp, Christmas, new years, thanksgiving, any holiday, she needs a fix, and her pimp turns her out.
    Or they could just need bread for rent lol but on a more light hearted note, Chelsea and Becky need help paying for their rent asap so if you have their digits just hit them up asap and if you need them just hmu.

  13. #35712

    Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Snake, I stay clear of any girl posting on Christmas. They're either being pimped or need money for their drug addiction. Girls prostituting and advertising their vaginas to fuck strangers on Christmas day are usually the roughest ones out there with no family or extreme addictions. I saw Jessica earlier this year. It was impossible communication and she got me for $400 for very below average time. She was clearly on meth or something. When she got arrested she was packing a weapon so be careful on Christmas day. She's probably on some sort of probation too. I didn't realize she is promoting her Army Vet status in her ads now. As an Army Vet myself, I can tell you that they don't play around with code of conduct stuff. Anyone promoting their military service for illegal activities online has to be the dumbest person. She looked okay in pictures, but there's no way she was 40 when I saw her. She's not a day under 50 if you ask me. Not worth the pricing or liability. Waiting until tomorrow when some of the non junkies are back. In the mean time, I'll say a prayer for this poor girl.
    It's just like any other day, most of the girls you see, are on drugs, and have a pimp, Christmas, new years, thanksgiving, any holiday, she needs a fix, and her pimp turns her out.

  14. #35711

    Pics please

    Quote Originally Posted by JBone1  [View Original Post]
    Saw this beautiful woman last week and it was nothing short of amazing. Easy comms, in my opinion she looks way better in person and is really easy to talk to. She is one of the few that actually enjoy her job which makes the whole experience great. This girl has some freak in her and can take The "D" get at her guys she is the best thing in RVA right now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/327578905823

    Looks 8.

    Brains 7.

    Cat 9.
    Link is dead. Any pics or a fresh link?

    Thanks.

  15. #35710
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    This is just me giving the benefit of the doubt. But I remember when I was a newbie doing the same thing before I realized that my post had to be approved by admin. Just a thought?

    Merry Christmas to all you filthy animals.
    I without a doubt did this until a SM reached out to me let me know and hooked me up with smoke. So I try and give the benefit of doubt. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape