Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 1109 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 37357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Henrico reports

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately.
    Did she get picked up today? Check the arrest reports for the county.

  2. #35736

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I use to blow nuts all in her LOL, can't wait til the monkey get back on its perch LOL.
    Did Gabby ever get back in play? Know it's been awhile hoping she back in the game.

  3. #35735

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Becky is doing car dates and outcalls rn till she gets in a room so if you need details and her digits just hmu. Also otw to link up with Alex, not too sure if she has been mentioned on here, but comms are pretty good so far and I'll post how that goes.
    How did it go with Alex? Is this the same Alex posted about a lot in 2021?

  4. #35734

    Bridget Sailor

    Anyone seen her lately.

  5. #35733

    UTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Guess my phone and dm's are going to be busy this new year LOL. But just got done doing a date with Karma and Whitney. Think some of the senior members that have been on here for awhile know about Karma whose a white woman with dark hair with some nice tits and ass. But she's slightly getting back into it after taking a vacation. Now Whitney, white woman with light brunette hair with pierced nipples and a nice bubble butt, I just met about a week ago when I saw Chelsea last week. Had gotten off work early and wanted to go see Chelsea again. She was busy but told me Karma and Whitney were down for some fun. Comms were pretty iffy but was able to make it work. Did a qv with them and had a great time. Will definitely repeat and I hope to get Chelsea in next time around LOL. I have been stupid busy between work, seeing these three, Becky, and Hailee. So if you need any of their digits and want to see them asap just hmu.
    Would like to get the Digits Packie010. Pm me could use some fun to start of the New Year.

  6. #35732

    Becky and Alex?

    Becky is doing car dates and outcalls rn till she gets in a room so if you need details and her digits just hmu. Also otw to link up with Alex, not too sure if she has been mentioned on here, but comms are pretty good so far and I'll post how that goes.

  7. #35731
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I met her a few years back when she was working out of a shared room in Chester, playing the role of a young mom out for extra money and some dirty fun. Turns out she and the roommate were hardcore methwhores but she concealed it better / longer than most. Once the mask slipped, it was not unusual for me to drill it right after work, then hours later a frantic phone call and anything you want date offer because she had a "family emergency" and needed cash. She was fun and a great lay until two different occasions where I am 99% sure she tried to set me up to get robbed in the parking lot. Pro tip: if they ask what you are driving and tell you exactly where they want you to park: lie or bail. Both times she was VERY surprised when I appeared at her room and I delivered the extra hard grudge fuck both times. Bottom line, she was great fuck, a so-so suck and slightly over priced when she was the cutesy young mom-dirty girl. Her rates are higher now and probably not worth it. Keep your head on a swivel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/259606397115
    I remember her when I first started doing this LOL. Great time.

    FYI Whitney ended up getting her phone back so she's not on Chelsea's number anymore for now and Hailee somewhat has a new number now so if you need their new digits just hmu.

  8. #35730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Definitely real, probably dangerous

    I met her a few years back when she was working out of a shared room in Chester, playing the role of a young mom out for extra money and some dirty fun. Turns out she and the roommate were hardcore methwhores but she concealed it better / longer than most. Once the mask slipped, it was not unusual for me to drill it right after work, then hours later a frantic phone call and anything you want date offer because she had a "family emergency" and needed cash. She was fun and a great lay until two different occasions where I am 99% sure she tried to set me up to get robbed in the parking lot. Pro tip: if they ask what you are driving and tell you exactly where they want you to park: lie or bail. Both times she was VERY surprised when I appeared at her room and I delivered the extra hard grudge fuck both times. Bottom line, she was great fuck, a so-so suck and slightly over priced when she was the cutesy young mom-dirty girl. Her rates are higher now and probably not worth it. Keep your head on a swivel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/259606397115
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chrome_screenshot_Dec 31, 2025 11_36_03 PM EST.jpg‎  

  9. #35729

    Hailey

    I had to start a new account. Would appreciate it if someone would pass along little blonde Hailey's number. Tia.

  10. #35728
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    Let me know how that dream goes.
    It was the same as always covered everything she still can take all you can put in her all three if that's your thing. I believe she's in high demand bc she booked 2 people while I was there so she seemed to rush thru the steps to get to the next one but for the price of admission I'll cool with it.

  11. #35727
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPipes804  [View Original Post]
    Who out here is giving these bottom feeders more then a blue strip for a quick visit they use to go for. 5/. 6 bring those days back that's it I'm done complaining. I'll going find passion she always play fair.
    Let me know how that dream goes.

  12. #35726

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Guess my phone and dm's are going to be busy this new year LOL. But just got done doing a date with Karma and Whitney. Think some of the senior members that have been on here for awhile know about Karma whose a white woman with dark hair with some nice tits and ass. But she's slightly getting back into it after taking a vacation. Now Whitney, white woman with light brunette hair with pierced nipples and a nice bubble butt, I just met about a week ago when I saw Chelsea last week. Had gotten off work early and wanted to go see Chelsea again. She was busy but told me Karma and Whitney were down for some fun. Comms were pretty iffy but was able to make it work. Did a qv with them and had a great time. Will definitely repeat and I hope to get Chelsea in next time around LOL. I have been stupid busy between work, seeing these three, Becky, and Hailee. So if you need any of their digits and want to see them asap just hmu.
    What's the damage for that party sounds like fun. Pm me the contact if you don't mind.

  13. #35725

    UTRs

    Guess my phone and dm's are going to be busy this new year LOL. But just got done doing a date with Karma and Whitney. Think some of the senior members that have been on here for awhile know about Karma whose a white woman with dark hair with some nice tits and ass. But she's slightly getting back into it after taking a vacation. Now Whitney, white woman with light brunette hair with pierced nipples and a nice bubble butt, I just met about a week ago when I saw Chelsea last week. Had gotten off work early and wanted to go see Chelsea again. She was busy but told me Karma and Whitney were down for some fun. Comms were pretty iffy but was able to make it work. Did a qv with them and had a great time. Will definitely repeat and I hope to get Chelsea in next time around LOL. I have been stupid busy between work, seeing these three, Becky, and Hailee. So if you need any of their digits and want to see them asap just hmu.

  14. #35724

    Who's messing the hobby up

    Who out here is giving these bottom feeders more then a blue strip for a quick visit they use to go for. 5/. 6 bring those days back that's it I'm done complaining. I'll going find passion she always play fair.

  15. #35723

    2nd ad

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Curvy, nice looking latina and the pictures are accurate but she's probably 50-55, firm body, looks and feels great. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ond/199181679. 15 (120) 30 (180) 1 h (250). Nice attitude and everything is covered but you can ugrade.
    Url is broken so use her 2nd url.


    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/199180517

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape