Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 37359
-
12-25-25 11:57 #35709Senior Member

Posts: 128Talia
The standing pics of her on STG are accurate.
Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 11:28 #35708Senior Member

Posts: 187Re: Jessica out of jail
Snake, I stay clear of any girl posting on Christmas. They're either being pimped or need money for their drug addiction. Girls prostituting and advertising their vaginas to fuck strangers on Christmas day are usually the roughest ones out there with no family or extreme addictions. I saw Jessica earlier this year. It was impossible communication and she got me for $400 for very below average time. She was clearly on meth or something. When she got arrested she was packing a weapon so be careful on Christmas day. She's probably on some sort of probation too. I didn't realize she is promoting her Army Vet status in her ads now. As an Army Vet myself, I can tell you that they don't play around with code of conduct stuff. Anyone promoting their military service for illegal activities online has to be the dumbest person. She looked okay in pictures, but there's no way she was 40 when I saw her. She's not a day under 50 if you ask me. Not worth the pricing or liability. Waiting until tomorrow when some of the non junkies are back. In the mean time, I'll say a prayer for this poor girl.
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 20:19 #35707Senior Member

Posts: 112It depends how much drugs she's on
She got mad at me last time when I pounded her asshole but took it fine the previous time. She told me she gained 60 lbs when she got out. What is she weighing nowadays?
Originally Posted by JBone1
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 20:03 #35706Senior Member

Posts: 253This is just me giving the benefit of the doubt. But I remember when I was a newbie doing the same thing before I realized that my post had to be approved by admin. Just a thought?
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
Merry Christmas to all you filthy animals.
-
12-24-25 16:25 #35705Senior Member

Posts: 4003 posts
All reviews of the same girl. All in the same day. Hmmmm.
She was on my list but now not so much. Don't help them out so aggressively.
Originally Posted by JBone1
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 13:10 #35704Regular Member

Posts: 16Jessica is out of jail and back at it
I think she's out of the slammer now? My friend saw her in Richmond a few weeks ago and said she was very skinny and didn't smell the best, but was a decent time. Has anyone seen her lately? I put her on my no fly list after she was arrested. Between the drugs and police stories, I'm still on the fence.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/378538902422
https://tryst.link/escort/jstone804
-
12-24-25 08:38 #35703Senior Member

Posts: 221Curious
I have texted with her a couple of times. Comms are always good but she normally does the red roof on bells and I don't do that particular spot. Definitely my type and I would love to sample.
Originally Posted by SlenderGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 05:56 #35702Regular Member

Posts: 3HoHoHo
I went and saw Talia last week and this woman is amazing easy comms, great looks, decent spot. She is one of the few that I have met that truly enjoys what she does. She is a freak and can take a dick with ease and loves DT. Do yourself a favor and see her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/334683117702
-
12-23-25 21:38 #35701Regular Member

Posts: 2Need a little help please
Hey, how are you doing people? I was wondering if someone could give me the number of an escort for tonight. Preferably one who isn't too expensive. I will appreciate it a lot! Thank you! Have s good night.
-
12-23-25 20:30 #35700Regular Member

Posts: 3Merry X mas open this box
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/327578905823
Saw this jawn last week! Easy comms, better looking in person and actually enjoys her work which makes it that much better. She gets turned on by getting her face ducked, and she can throw it back.
Looks 7.
Body 8.
Head 7.
Kat 9.
Go see her and make sure she has a good Christmas.
-
12-23-25 19:56 #35699Regular Member

Posts: 3Talia
Saw this beautiful woman last week and it was nothing short of amazing. Easy comms, in my opinion she looks way better in person and is really easy to talk to. She is one of the few that actually enjoy her job which makes the whole experience great. This girl has some freak in her and can take The "D" get at her guys she is the best thing in RVA right now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/327578905823
Looks 8.
Brains 7.
Cat 9.
-
12-23-25 13:11 #35698Senior Member

Posts: 70Cracking up.
She has a spot that says "My prices aren't too high, you're just not my customer. ". That's the mentality for all of the mediocre providers on STG.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
Start pulling back, gents. You are are worth more than these losers. I would rather save and spend my hard earned money on quality than a quick nut.
Just my $0. 02.
-
12-23-25 12:55 #35697Senior Member

Posts: 153100 percent
These dump azz don't realize they control the cards. Stop over paying for over weight bad services not worth going down the street for. Go on strike and you see the prices dip faster than ice in hell. These simps have FU the game. The pimps got to be laughing. I have up a while ago dealing with the BS.
Prime example
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/214095708/8043100970
Man this hobby is the worst right now no reliable girls, the ones that are around are over weight and what $160 for a qv. If you are giving these girls over 100 for a qv please stop it's ruining the game. And when did a qv not include a BJ like wth. Guys we need to drive these prices back down. A girl wanted $260 for a qv the other day and that is when I knew that something need to change. Mongers unite. Rant over.
-
12-23-25 10:53 #35696Senior Member

Posts: 70Dark Ages
Man, why'all were right. The roster is just getting smaller and smaller. STG is full of bland but high prices. Massages seem to be the better option but even that is a gamble sometimes. Seems to still be better than the state of STG and providers in Richmond in general.
Just my $0. 02.
-
12-22-25 07:29 #35695Senior Member

Posts: 231Utr Chelsea
Chelsea needs help paying with her room this morning asap before checkout at 11 am so if you have her number just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.











Reply With Quote





