Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 58861
-
12-29-25 21:40 #54736Regular Member

Posts: 2Ivy at Tokyo
Never written a report before. . , but was asked by her and couldn't say no. Very easy to fall in love with, face and body hot as hell a Great time and a sweet girl. Perfect. Doggy is good.
-
12-29-25 21:04 #54735Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261New Year's Eve appointments
I swung by Tokyo to set up an appointment for New Year's Eve with Candy. But I was not expecting the scrubs to be worn by them. I ended up getting a hhr with Candy and she is worth another visit on Wednesday. While enjoying the tools she supplies, the attempt at adding to the enjoyment visit happened. She said something in Mandarin that caused the other woman to close the door quickly. I forgot who she said it was, as my back was to the door. But she told me that she told her that she was not sharing, so that was that. I really enjoyed myself anyway and she was great as I have always received from her.
I didn't want to miss out on Tina, at Butterfly and had seen her earlier in December. I got what she wanted and agreed to from the earlier visit in place to see her and make sure of New Year's Eve too. I also texted her before I went by. But I was sadly disappointed in her not offering me the agreed upon time, or services. I conversed with her on her phone's translator and I can see that somethings we spoke about didn't translate previously. Plus she will not be there on Wednesday, so no big bang there. It still was a great visit to Candy especially. I'm still going to bring in the New Year doing what is best, no matter what.
-
12-29-25 19:49 #54734Senior Member

Posts: 1230I actually hooked up with Sophia at A2, just lucky that day. Juinjuin and kiki were some my favorites at massage connection along with keiko before she started milk. I was younger then... I can't go four or five times a week like some of you guys anymore... even if I could afford it🤣
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 19:08 #54733Senior Member

Posts: 418Yeah man, I can't. Hahaha! I had a girl ask me to choke her one time in standing mish, I tried it for a few seconds and her throat tightened hard. She said, "Harder!" And I chickened out. In my mind I was like, it's not turning me on to hurt you. And she was disappointed big-time…it was kinda awkward.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Then she told me I don't make enough noise, she told me I need to moan. Hahaha! Haven't seen her since.
-
12-29-25 18:50 #54732Senior Member

Posts: 542Reviiwing reviews
Most definitly. Some ask that a review not be done. I have had Managment providers ask for a report on a new provider, to obviously bring in business.
Originally Posted by S6776
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 17:48 #54731Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah that place was fun! Mina was definitely a wild girl, I remember hearing guys in the room with her and they were louder than the girls are. She was putting the works on them.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
Did you ever meet Eva, Juinjuin, Star, Sophia, Kiki, they were fun as well. Kiki and Sophia actually came to work at A2 for a couple months after they opened up.
-
12-29-25 16:58 #54730Regular Member

Posts: 7Love this forum
I really love how active you gents are on this forum. I've been planning a trip for a few weeks now to visit lovely Orlando.
"Hypothetically". I have a regular AMP here in fort Walton Beach that I go to that is amazing. A lot like what I'm reading about in your nice city.
The girls rotate out at the end of the month and fresh young Asians are put in their place. At my favorite of these spots, I can text ahead with my requests and since I've been a regular for around 5 years, I get the kings treatment.
Usually 3 girls, FS, BBBJ, and 3 rounds of GS in the table shower room. (Don't judge me LOL).
What's the recommendations for a 3 day trip? I've read quite a few reviews and have been sending some DMs.
If you're ever near PCB or FWB, I can give you the 411.
TIA.
-
12-29-25 16:47 #54729Senior Member

Posts: 1230I believe that was her name, you're right.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
She was hot! Even in the bright lights. And quite a freak.
Damn, that place was good!
-
12-29-25 16:19 #54728Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I think the blonde one at Milk you were talking about is Mina, she used to come in there with a little case full of toys.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 14:00 #54727Senior Member

Posts: 335Ivy / Crystal Spa
Went to see Ivy this morning one last time before she leaves for LA Wednesday night. It was a bitter-sweet visit as we knew we wouldn't see each other for a good while but we made sure we ended on a good note. This was by far the most intimate visit with her and she treated me like I was her boyfriend. We started off with me giving her a message, at least the best I could, and after a few minutes of that she asks me to lay down so she could take care of me. She started off giving me one of the best and longest BBBJs to date. Lots of eve contact with those sexy eyes of hers. She then sits up and says "I want you to kiss my pussy". So I got up and spun her around so she was laying sideways on the table. I stood there and just stared at her for a minute and she started spreading her lips for me with her tongue sticking out giving me the sign that she was ready for a good DATY session. I took my time, teasing her a little bit and she kept pulling my head into her pussy and she started to grind on my face. Wasn't long after that and she trembling with pleasure so we suited up and started with some mish so we could continue making out. I finally had her flip over for some K9 and we were watching each other in the mirror, so hott! I could tell by the look on her face that she was about to cum again so I started pounding like there was no tomorrow. She came, I came and we kinda collapsed onto each other. We wiped each other down with hot towels and laid there holding each other until it was time for me to leave. Got dressed and on my way out said hi to the rest of the crew and out the door I went. Good times once again at Tokyo / Crystal spa! Ivy will be missed.
-
12-29-25 13:54 #54726Senior Member

Posts: 1230No, I don't believe they would especially if it's a boss, or Big Boss crew of computer geeks in Flushing. We're talking about bookoo bucks! And everything that comes with it;.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
Can't picture myself in California but thanks for the info.
Can't remember her name (damn) there was a blonde asian at milk that always had a little case with toys if that's what you preferred, Funny shit🤣
-
12-29-25 13:47 #54725Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah, those are some crazy motherfuckers on that board. LOL. And I'm pretty sure that they are still on moderation for that forum and only senior members with a certain amount of reviews can even leave a review otherwise they will be banned. You are right there is a lot of fun to be had over there.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
Seattle is pretty similar when it comes to people leaving reviews because the stores are paying them to do so. Obviously, I have been told this by many, but if you get on the board, it's pretty easy to see who those are if you just monitor for a couple days. Admin is pretty busy but they eventually catch on to them. Our shills are pretty mild compared to those areas thankfully.
Now there's one thing I was very surprised at reading boo-boo, you passed on the whips and chains? Are you sure? LOL.
-
12-29-25 13:40 #54724Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I agree. But usually if a girl is good, someone will back up the review or leave a review themselves with a similar review the other one leaves which makes it easier for us to make decisions. Although I still believe that some guys are going to have a better time than others even with the same provider because it really is based on connection and chemistry between the two. Even though it's just a job for the girls, they also have an attraction to certain customers that are nice to them or that they are attracted to or if they like fucking them. Some girls have known some customers for many years as to where someone might be seeing the same girl for the first time. Just like we are attracted to certain girls, they also have an attraction towards certain guys and will definitely be more active for certain customers. Whenever we see a user with only five or fewer reviews leaving a long ass penthouse reviews then there's a 90% chance those reviews are questionable.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 13:37 #54723Senior Member

Posts: 418Well yeah, but if he's a shill, would the girls disparage their own shill? LOL
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
You're right about San Diego, those boys have all been basically relegated to RM. And there's some serious drama on that board.
But if you ever find yourself out that way, PM and I'll direct you to the goods. That place is a plyaground! Some spas have full beds in the room, but I'm so used to fucking on tables, beds are too soft. Hahaha!
They get crazy out there, costumes, toys…one girl brought a small briefcase in the room with whips and chains in it. Yes, at an AMP. I was like, I'm good but thanks. I was way too vanilla for what she was looking for!
-
12-29-25 13:29 #54722Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Et / A2/ Sunflower
I went by there about a week before Christmas and popped my head in the door and saw a familiar face, the lady that was running it before was still there. I was curious, so I asked to see what the girls look like and they were nothing that any of us would want to go see (I walked). I rolled into sunflower (Tampa) a couple days later when I was at my office in Tampa, which is only about five minutes from that location just to see if I saw any signs of life there and guess who answered the door? The same lady I saw at Et a couple days prior. The girls are not good (or to be fair and nice, not what we're used to) in my opinion and significantly older. I talked to the previous boss after I left there and she said that yes they are open (I'm assuming under different management) and that the lady's are older (which is accurate from what I saw) The sunflower lady had an attitude with me and probably wondering how I am seeing her in two different locations 2 hours away a couple days apart. LOL. We used to get along good and then one day she text me and told me to come ET and one of my favorite girls from Milk was there and when I showed up, it was some busted ass girl, that was older and not attractive at all. I had already given my money to mamma which I never ever ever do (but I knew her so). And then when the girl came in, I asked for my money back, which is where the attitude came in, and then I walked my ass right out the front door. I chose to be nice that day and not write a negative review about it.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
Maybe Et is now permanently closed or just shut for the holidays.












Reply With Quote





