Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 401 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 6002
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5237

    Helen a great choice, may favorite of the Brisa team this month.

    Perfect body and attitude to please yours truly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    It was tough call. But I always had a great time at Brisa so I chose to go with Helen.

  2. #5236

    2 on 2

    Follow on this topic: if anyone is interested in a 2 v 2 (no girl swap but in the same room) with another asian guy ( 40 why / o + straight, LOL), send me a DM and let's set this up.

  3. #5235

    Helen at Brisa

    So decided to check out Helen based on the recommendation. Yes she has natural cups but overall very disappointed. Theres no way she's in 30's probably more towards 40's and she was like A cup.

    I called and made an appt around the afternoon and showed up around 8 pm. Walked in and Helen answered the door, told her I'm here for Helen. She took me to the room and we started the session. She's a great kisser and amazing skin. She's not really attractive compared to to any other girls I've met from Brisa. I would give like 3/10 and definitely got natural cup like I requested but super slim A cup. I don't want to get in to much of a detail but started with making out session, then BBBJ, then flipped to 69 with FIV, she came in 5 minutes into it. I think we were in for about total of 10 minutes and she stopped and told me I made her cum so quick. She said she never cum but I made her cum. Not sure if that's good thing and also told me she's tired and wanting to rest for a bit. She laid down next to me and we talked for a bit and covered was put on and I did my thing. The entire service was just terrible and of course I did not express of my concern or complain to anyone. I gave her tip and left after last 30 minutes of massage. I would give like 3/10 overall experience with her. Very disappointed.

  4. #5234

    No judgement here

    Quote Originally Posted by CSnow  [View Original Post]
    I've done a couple but not in a massage place. One TNA girl was advising gangbangs years ago and I've done one. Only one other guy showed up for mine. It was fine except for DP. In DP the other dude will likely be touching you at least with his legs and I found that unpleasant. It would have to be a guy you are comfortable physically touching while naked.

    In London I went to an orgy place, thephoenixclub. London. Three girls and six random guys. No DPs but spitroasting was allowed. The craziest thing was one girl getting fucked mish had me and another guy sit on both sides of her face so she took turns blowing us. It was a blast. Don't judge me, LOL.

    I would *not* be up for this here in the US, especially with someone I don't know.
    Spitroasting. That sounds like fun along with the girl in the middle blowing you both. More bucket list ideas.

  5. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    Brisa has always answered my texts quickly no matter how simple the question. Until today. Zero response. I'm going to take a break from there. Between constant contractor vans at the office next door (but nothing ever visibly accomplished) and communication going silent, seems something could be wonky. Better safe than sorry.
    I texted the number on Google Maps and it is working.

  6. #5232

    Brisa no response

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    Brisa has always answered my texts quickly no matter how simple the question. Until today. Zero response. I'm going to take a break from there. Between constant contractor vans at the office next door (but nothing ever visibly accomplished) and communication going silent, seems something could be wonky. Better safe than sorry.
    I noticed the same thing several weeks ago. Previously quick to respond, but no response after several attempts on consecutive days in early December. I ended up giving up as I am not driving all the way there without a confirmed appointment. Seems like others haven't had this issue. Did they change their number?

  7. #5231

    Not in an AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloSailor  [View Original Post]
    I've taken the girls up at various places on a duo occasionally and it was always fun. But I've also had a fantasy to bring a buddy and do two guys on one girl. I've asked a few girls but never seriously pursued the subject. Has anyone ever done / heard this happening anywhere?

    Just a bucket list fantasy. PM is OK if you'd rather communicate that way.
    I've done a couple but not in a massage place. One TNA girl was advising gangbangs years ago and I've done one. Only one other guy showed up for mine. It was fine except for DP. In DP the other dude will likely be touching you at least with his legs and I found that unpleasant. It would have to be a guy you are comfortable physically touching while naked.

    In London I went to an orgy place, thephoenixclub. London. Three girls and six random guys. No DPs but spitroasting was allowed. The craziest thing was one girl getting fucked mish had me and another guy sit on both sides of her face so she took turns blowing us. It was a blast. Don't judge me, LOL.

    I would *not* be up for this here in the US, especially with someone I don't know.

  8. #5230

    Brisa silence

    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    I've tried txting the number on their door many times and not gotten a response. They have another number on some of their ads that seems to be an online booker, not sure what the deal is there really.
    Brisa has always answered my texts quickly no matter how simple the question. Until today. Zero response. I'm going to take a break from there. Between constant contractor vans at the office next door (but nothing ever visibly accomplished) and communication going silent, seems something could be wonky. Better safe than sorry.

  9. #5229

    Judy vs Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Alexuwguy was asking for recommendations, and as I remembered Judy in her civvies I thought I really should verify my recommendation and claim of the biggest rack in the area.

    Verified.

    She is only around three more days so no need for extreme detail, the cans are near unbelievable and she has nice slim legs to go with an ultra voluptuous figure. Long hair and classic Asian bangs, got her off this time and she has a surprisingly tight box for such a good sized girl. She also will take it as hard as you want to give and ask for more. Once I got into K9 there was nowhere else I wanted to go, the mirrors at Lotus helped, as did the encouragement from Judy.
    It was tough call. But I always had a great time at Brisa so I chose to go with Helen.

  10. #5228

    Doggy Files Repeats. Judy at Lotus. A trip to pound town

    Alexuwguy was asking for recommendations, and as I remembered Judy in her civvies I thought I really should verify my recommendation and claim of the biggest rack in the area.

    Verified.

    She is only around three more days so no need for extreme detail, the cans are near unbelievable and she has nice slim legs to go with an ultra voluptuous figure. Long hair and classic Asian bangs, got her off this time and she has a surprisingly tight box for such a good sized girl. She also will take it as hard as you want to give and ask for more. Once I got into K9 there was nowhere else I wanted to go, the mirrors at Lotus helped, as did the encouragement from Judy.

    Shower time. Judy is off to Brooklyn the 31st. Thanks for the good times.

  11. #5227

    Helen at Brisa

    My second time visiting Brisa. I saw Helen the first time I was there. So I figured I'd stop by and try Helen.

    She's pretty cute IMO, red lipstick, stunning eyes Short hair, 30's, tattoo on her lower back and tummy to cover her c-scar.

    DFK, BBBJ, 69, CG, RCG, MISH, doggy. I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her hard and she said yes. It was one hell of a ride and I finished in the bag.

    We had a nice talk and she ended up giving me a decent massage.

    GFE type of provider. Definitely repeat material.

  12. #5226

    Just guessing both in 30's

    Judy perhaps older, both look great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    What's their age for both?

  13. #5225

    Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking for naturals or huge naturals?

    Judy at Lotus Spa in FedWay has enormous natural cans. Helen at Brisa has very nice but relatively smaller naturals. Both are beautiful but very different.

    Judy put on some civvies while I was there yesterday and she looked spectacular and slim in a skin tight blouse and black form fitting pants. Just five days left for both.
    What's their age for both?

  14. #5224

    Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking for naturals or huge naturals?

    Judy at Lotus Spa in FedWay has enormous natural cans. Helen at Brisa has very nice but relatively smaller naturals. Both are beautiful but very different.

    Judy put on some civvies while I was there yesterday and she looked spectacular and slim in a skin tight blouse and black form fitting pants. Just five days left for both.
    Thank you. I will try both.

  15. #5223
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    Every single providers I've seen at MMS fake titties. I really enjoy having that natural look and the sensation. Anyone knows or anyone out there you've seen one yet?
    If you are up North, Kim is who I would suggest. Natural B's, really cute face and nice body. On the Seattle page she has three votes for tightest pussy in Washington. I believe the 30th is her last day at Best Massage in Everett.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-in-Washington

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape