Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 6002
-
12-26-25 21:41 #5222Banned Member

Posts: 994Not sure I understand
Are you looking for naturals or huge naturals?
Judy at Lotus Spa in FedWay has enormous natural cans. Helen at Brisa has very nice but relatively smaller naturals. Both are beautiful but very different.
Judy put on some civvies while I was there yesterday and she looked spectacular and slim in a skin tight blouse and black form fitting pants. Just five days left for both.
Originally Posted by Alexuwguy
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 20:01 #5221Regular Member

Posts: 11Looking for natural beauty
Every single providers I've seen at MMS fake titties. I really enjoy having that natural look and the sensation. Anyone knows or anyone out there you've seen one yet?
-
12-26-25 18:56 #5220Banned Member

Posts: 994Had a girl practically beg me to do a foursome with a friend and her colleague.
Like my buddy said "No crossed swords!" LOL.
Originally Posted by HelloSailor
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 12:16 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 58Bucket list fantasy
I've taken the girls up at various places on a duo occasionally and it was always fun. But I've also had a fantasy to bring a buddy and do two guys on one girl. I've asked a few girls but never seriously pursued the subject. Has anyone ever done / heard this happening anywhere?
Just a bucket list fantasy. PM is OK if you'd rather communicate that way.
-
12-24-25 16:21 #5218Banned Member

Posts: 994Doggy Files. Holiday repeats. Lala at QQ FedWay
Got my awesome combo today of a massage from knockout MMS at QQ followed by a session with Lala.
Lala gave me something of act when I first saw her at QQ, seemed to want me to think she was new to the game. We dropped the pretense this time, she is a fairly legendary provider that has the ability to be whatever her customer wants. All that silly complication aside she is beautiful and has IMHO the BEST body in the entire area until Angela gets back up in Shoreline. Her services are pretty much in the Angela / Vivi / Summer range.
Today I got a fantastic BBBJ, 69, and CFS in standing mish, standing K9, and awesome prone bone. She is just a pro, reminds me of her friend Summer, not your girlfriend but one hell of a fuck buddy.
-
12-24-25 16:08 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 69Gina at Brisa
After seeing so many good reviews, I visited Brisa for the first time and picked Gina.
Excellent service by Gina. Slim thick MILF body and pretty face. She gave the best BBBJ I've ever had. She has no gag reflex and she will DT while you do 69.
Lots of DFK, multiple positions and finished in the bag. We cuddled and talked until the time was up.
I met Gina, Yiyi, Helen and Eva. All the girls here are beautiful and fun.
I had a very good experience, but I prefer the girls at Best.
-
12-24-25 10:08 #5216Banned Member

Posts: 994In holiday mode just seeing repeats
Nana and Anne in FedWay keeping me drained and happy, got fresh buns at Lotus with Nana and the team. Judy there is just in town another week so that is all you have to see those epic cans. She can cook too! I've said it before, Nana one of the more beautiful woman I have ever been around, in or out of an MP. At the spa I had the Asian thing going of three woman (MMS too) feeding me by hand, fresh out of oven pork buns.
Anne at Maple just perfect. Tiny, tight, lovely, laughing and affectionate. 5 minutes from me is just too good.
Merry Christmas indeed.
-
12-23-25 19:48 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 484Gina at Brisa
Texted MMS and asked for Yiyi but after reading more reviews about Gina, changed my mind and went with Gina.
Gosh, what a pretty face to look at. I think she could be top 3 pretty face out of all year from Brisa-Shanghai group.
Her body looked delicious, too. Her boobs got some word done but not as natural as Hailey or other girls with MM boobs. But that didn't matter as her look and BBBJ, DATY reaction was enough for me.
No need to get into details as it was all standard Brisa's excellent service.
One interesting thing I picked up was the noise from the next door. Sounded like a bunch dudes having a party and when I was about to make some noise from all the fun, Gina closed my mouth with her mouth and kinda laughed about it. It was fun and she will be back again for two months in next September+October. I hope they bring her back soon.
-
12-23-25 15:38 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 64King Puyallup
I was driving down Meridian this morning and noticed a hot provider putting out a sign this morning. I didn't have time to stop so I sent a text to get her name. They said her name is Cocco. Has anyone seen her before? I was going to go to Brisa or Maple tomorrow but I might stop at King and try her out.
-
12-23-25 15:26 #5213Regular Member

Posts: 18Rose Spa in Lakewood
Anyone know if this place is closed for good? The light has been off for a while, but a text or phone call still got you in the door.
-
12-23-25 14:30 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 155I've tried txting the number on their door many times and not gotten a response. They have another number on some of their ads that seems to be an online booker, not sure what the deal is there really.
Originally Posted by HottieBoyFunWa
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 14:11 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 27How?
I tried texting the number for Brisa to find out if they are open Christmas Eve and maybe if they could send me pics of who is working but I got no response.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
How do you get MMS to send a pic?
I also tried calling the number twice but no answer.
-
12-23-25 13:17 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 1305HJ only. Not very attractive woman.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 12:42 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 164Golden massage tacoma mall area
Just putting a feeler out.
Anyone hit this place looks like old house called golden massage.
Off of tacoma mall blvd?
Any intel?
-
12-23-25 05:51 #5208Regular Member

Posts: 14Ripped off at Highlands Spa
I was kind of bored with Brisa after going twice trying to get Gina with no luck, and not getting replies from texting them, so I went to Highlands Spa in Renton. The only woman working I guess was the MMS an Asian lady with a pretty good body, but I made the mistake of giving her two hundy up front, she said I need to give her another hundred! I didn't agree so only got a bad HJ, I could not even get fully hard let alone finish due to her negative attitude and rushing me, total waste. The only good thing was I was able to go to Carls Jr across the street.











Reply With Quote





