Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 6002
-
12-28-25 22:42 #5237Banned Member

Posts: 994Helen a great choice, may favorite of the Brisa team this month.
Perfect body and attitude to please yours truly.
Originally Posted by Alexuwguy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 19:03 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 3572 on 2
Follow on this topic: if anyone is interested in a 2 v 2 (no girl swap but in the same room) with another asian guy ( 40 why / o + straight, LOL), send me a DM and let's set this up.
-
12-28-25 18:36 #5235Regular Member

Posts: 11Helen at Brisa
So decided to check out Helen based on the recommendation. Yes she has natural cups but overall very disappointed. Theres no way she's in 30's probably more towards 40's and she was like A cup.
I called and made an appt around the afternoon and showed up around 8 pm. Walked in and Helen answered the door, told her I'm here for Helen. She took me to the room and we started the session. She's a great kisser and amazing skin. She's not really attractive compared to to any other girls I've met from Brisa. I would give like 3/10 and definitely got natural cup like I requested but super slim A cup. I don't want to get in to much of a detail but started with making out session, then BBBJ, then flipped to 69 with FIV, she came in 5 minutes into it. I think we were in for about total of 10 minutes and she stopped and told me I made her cum so quick. She said she never cum but I made her cum. Not sure if that's good thing and also told me she's tired and wanting to rest for a bit. She laid down next to me and we talked for a bit and covered was put on and I did my thing. The entire service was just terrible and of course I did not express of my concern or complain to anyone. I gave her tip and left after last 30 minutes of massage. I would give like 3/10 overall experience with her. Very disappointed.
-
12-28-25 18:05 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 58No judgement here
Spitroasting. That sounds like fun along with the girl in the middle blowing you both. More bucket list ideas.
Originally Posted by CSnow
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 17:25 #5233Banned Member

Posts: 907I texted the number on Google Maps and it is working.
Originally Posted by Wanker23
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 16:08 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 49Brisa no response
I noticed the same thing several weeks ago. Previously quick to respond, but no response after several attempts on consecutive days in early December. I ended up giving up as I am not driving all the way there without a confirmed appointment. Seems like others haven't had this issue. Did they change their number?
Originally Posted by Wanker23
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 06:24 #5231Banned Member

Posts: 211Not in an AMP
I've done a couple but not in a massage place. One TNA girl was advising gangbangs years ago and I've done one. Only one other guy showed up for mine. It was fine except for DP. In DP the other dude will likely be touching you at least with his legs and I found that unpleasant. It would have to be a guy you are comfortable physically touching while naked.
Originally Posted by HelloSailor
[View Original Post]
In London I went to an orgy place, thephoenixclub. London. Three girls and six random guys. No DPs but spitroasting was allowed. The craziest thing was one girl getting fucked mish had me and another guy sit on both sides of her face so she took turns blowing us. It was a blast. Don't judge me, LOL.
I would *not* be up for this here in the US, especially with someone I don't know.
-
12-28-25 01:55 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 127Brisa silence
Brisa has always answered my texts quickly no matter how simple the question. Until today. Zero response. I'm going to take a break from there. Between constant contractor vans at the office next door (but nothing ever visibly accomplished) and communication going silent, seems something could be wonky. Better safe than sorry.
Originally Posted by BBAsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 21:28 #5229Regular Member

Posts: 11Judy vs Helen
It was tough call. But I always had a great time at Brisa so I chose to go with Helen.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 19:15 #5228Banned Member

Posts: 994Doggy Files Repeats. Judy at Lotus. A trip to pound town
Alexuwguy was asking for recommendations, and as I remembered Judy in her civvies I thought I really should verify my recommendation and claim of the biggest rack in the area.
Verified.
She is only around three more days so no need for extreme detail, the cans are near unbelievable and she has nice slim legs to go with an ultra voluptuous figure. Long hair and classic Asian bangs, got her off this time and she has a surprisingly tight box for such a good sized girl. She also will take it as hard as you want to give and ask for more. Once I got into K9 there was nowhere else I wanted to go, the mirrors at Lotus helped, as did the encouragement from Judy.
Shower time. Judy is off to Brooklyn the 31st. Thanks for the good times.
-
12-27-25 17:49 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 69Helen at Brisa
My second time visiting Brisa. I saw Helen the first time I was there. So I figured I'd stop by and try Helen.
She's pretty cute IMO, red lipstick, stunning eyes Short hair, 30's, tattoo on her lower back and tummy to cover her c-scar.
DFK, BBBJ, 69, CG, RCG, MISH, doggy. I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her hard and she said yes. It was one hell of a ride and I finished in the bag.
We had a nice talk and she ended up giving me a decent massage.
GFE type of provider. Definitely repeat material.
-
12-27-25 12:10 #5226Banned Member

Posts: 994Just guessing both in 30's
Judy perhaps older, both look great.
Originally Posted by Alexuwguy
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 22:08 #5225Regular Member

Posts: 11Natural
What's their age for both?
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 22:07 #5224Regular Member

Posts: 11Natural
Thank you. I will try both.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 21:43 #5223Banned Member

Posts: 907If you are up North, Kim is who I would suggest. Natural B's, really cute face and nice body. On the Seattle page she has three votes for tightest pussy in Washington. I believe the 30th is her last day at Best Massage in Everett.
Originally Posted by Alexuwguy
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-in-Washington












Reply With Quote




