Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 44229
-
12-27-25 23:05 #41874Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 84Abby Petite Chinese Spinner With Big Energy & Great Flow at V Spa Garden Grove.
Saw Abby recently and the experience was exactly what I was hoping for. She's a petite Chinese spinner with long blonde hair, enhanced C-cups that fit her frame well, and a neat, well-kept presentation. Very cute in person, friendly smile, and a relaxed vibe from the moment she opened the door.
Setup was easy and the space was clean and comfortable. We chatted briefly to break the ice, and she has a fun, upbeat personality that makes things feel natural instead of scripted. Strong chemistry right away.
We eased in with LFK, which felt comfortable and unforced. DATY and 69 were both available and flowed smoothly, with Abby staying engaged and attentive the whole time. She keeps good eye contact, reacts naturally, and doesn't rush anything. Her BBBJ was a highlight steady rhythm, good control, and clearly something she's confident with.
Once the cover came on, we moved into CFS. Started with CG, then transitioned into standing mish, and wrapped things up in doggy. Transitions were smooth, and despite her spinner size, Abby keeps up easily and stays involved from start to finish.
The session felt well paced, clean, and genuinely enjoyable. No clock-watching, no awkward moments, and a friendly attitude all the way through goodbye.
Final Thoughts:
Abby is a petite spinner with great energy, solid skills, and a fun, easygoing vibe. Cute, attentive, and very repeatable. Would definitely see her again.
Damage: .5 house fee and $.5 extra tip.
-
12-27-25 22:57 #41873Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Lovely Luna at Du
Texted for lineup and saw a bunch of new names so I took a chance with Luna. Early 30's (but looks younger), about 5'4, dark hair, bald kitty with a little roast beef, slim figure, great C / D tits with a flower tattoo on her right breast, plump ass and great attitude. No other visible tattoos or scars that I noticed. Not a lick of English though so translator app was important.
She walked in and gave Jr a quick handshake then went for supplies. I wanted to fully enjoy her body so I put her on the table and massaged her. This one is a moaner and a giggles alot. Gave her a firm back massage then had her flip and started working the front. She started squirming around and appeared to be really enjoying my massage so she started "massaging" herself with me, moaning constantly. Was a big turn on. Then I climbed on top of her to massage her chest and she pulled me forward for some FF while she was on her back. I was going slow and was worried about choking her out but she would grab my ass and pull me in deeper, got about 90% in, she would hold me there and start an internal tongue massage. Was amazing.
Switched positions and she went down for one of the better BBBJ's that I have received here. Slow and sloppy with lots of DT (again about 90%, just couldn't quite get to the base but she really tried). She went on for a while, I wanted to swing her around for 69 but I was enjoying the DT way too much. I finally said boom boom time or I was going to bust there. Standing mish, mish, lazy dog, flat doggy, traditional doggy, back to mish, CG, ACG, then she pulled off cover and finished BBBJCIM. She went for hot towel, helped me cleanup and walked me out. Terrific time but I keep thinking about the BBBJ, was really one of the best in quite a while. Not sure how long she is there for, I was a little disoriented when I left and forgot to ask.
-
12-27-25 22:43 #41872Senior Member

Posts: 513Boring Miya OA
P: None just cute.
L: Petite 5'2" 95 lb with beautiful firm B's maybe late 30's. Mid length straight hair cute face adorable.
In my eyes she's 7. 5.
E: Ok English.
A: Friendly.
S: Miya, some GFE. Light massage flip cat bathing all over. BJ was very nice minimal hands usage, good suctions no dt. Light 69, bit of roast beef. She a bit lazy, had to grab the cover as she just laying on the table. She put on and lay back down for mish, this is where it gets bad. She was yawning multiple times mouth wide open. Guess I was boring her so I quickly finished to end the session. Wish Ella was available but she was feeling well. I'm really serious considering a long break from OA.
E: 60 hf / 160 tips.
Repeat NO.
Rim: none.
BBBJ / BLS: 5/5 no hands.
CFS: 2. 5/5.
GFE: 4/5.
-
12-27-25 20:09 #41871Senior Member

Posts: 1377Lucky spa
Next time I go. You can get yu yu in the next room and you can hear me pound away!
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 15:30 #41870Senior Member

Posts: 57New to area
Hello! I'm new to the area. Can someone message me an let me know which places are OA and GG Acupuncture?
Are there any other great go to places?
Thank you!
-
12-27-25 14:41 #41869Senior Member

Posts: 436Just like anything else, we still have control over pricing if we want. For all you gentleman that over pay IMO for great service or house fee. These shops are making a killing and the ladies are making over $100 K. I'm not saying they don't work foe their money, but your causing these ladies to ask and demand for more. That is what I'm concerned about and talking about. I think its reasonable to pay $150 for FS but $200+ that is an over kill. HJ should stay max at $60 if not $50. I went to a shop called Bamboo Wrllness I Buena Park, first time and last time there. LOL. Thr lady who wad probably in her early 50's asked for $100 for a HJ with top down, OMG. I said na, amd offered $60 shr insisted $70 I got up amd walked out, without a tip. I paid for 30 mims $60 and she massaged me for 10 minutes tips, so that's why I left without leaving a tip. But again wr still do have control if you stay at fair housr fee and tip. Just MO.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 14:06 #41868Senior Member

Posts: 706Correction
40 hf not 50,140 donation, sorry.
Originally Posted by DildoBaggens
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 14:05 #41867Senior Member

Posts: 63Anna at Golden Moon Spa SA
30+ Pretty face with pretty smile and lips. Long hair.
5'5" with beautiful D cups (bolt ons).
Waxed yummy kitty.
Thin and curvy figure.
Skipped the massage. I'm here to bang. And bang this hottie I did. Paid the half hour (40) and tip (140) up front. Strip off and she strips off. Amazing body. Slim with a round ass and paired with them D+ tits. DFK to start. GFE make out sesh. I flip her over while standing and she grinds her ass on me while turning her neck around and kissing. Flip her around again and suck on her tits. I hop on the table and she provides a top notch BBBJ with BLS. Put the entire nut in her mouth. 69, ACG, RCG, mish and doggy. Perfect ass to waist ratio. Blow in the cover in doggy full speed. She takes a pounding. Mouthwash, hot towel and off I go. Better than average looks and service. She's a repeat.
-
12-27-25 13:12 #41866Senior Member

Posts: 1377Haha yes 7:30 is to early!! But Slammer does fill up the hole! Friends for 5 years.
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 11:17 #41865Senior Member

Posts: 309Yup! I expect more shops, dingy or not, will up their HFs soon. Their rents aren't going down. Their staffers might be but not their rent.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 00:57 #41864Senior Member

Posts: 1064Rotation
I have asked a couple of the girls if they worked anywhere else. Of course the very sexy sultry Angel, who no longer works there, is at the Fullerton location last time I checked. The others were working out of West LA, normally not my territory. I too am not a fan of mannequin hard breasts implants. Not sure why they even use those anymore since there’s several types offered that have a much more natural feel. It’s been a hit or miss on GFE there for a while. I suppose more study is needed
DB
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 00:10 #41863Senior Member

Posts: 706Fifth Visit, Got Acrobatic Lisa
Hi DB, Your post motivated me to get over there for what was my 5th visit. That is, if I'm allowed to count the one (#3) I made to their sister site in Fullerton while the back wall was being repaired after that car ran through it. Visit #4 was with Lisa, and was a disappointment compared to the other three. Lisa said essentially, wrong time of the month.
Originally Posted by DildoBaggens
[View Original Post]
Well, when I made this visit #5 I got Lisa again. She did not remember me and I only barely remembered her, had to check my notes afterward to be sure. 50 hf 140 donation. And this time, she climbed on for ACG with acrobatic enthusiasm. What keeps coming back to me about this session is the memory of the tip of her tongue flicking flicking flicking the underside of my shaft. I'd never had quite that experience before.
Setting visit #4 aside, every other time the girl has really seemed to enjoy lying on her back and having the inner walls of her pussy being stroked by my hard on as I gazed down into her eyes.
Overall, a session full of good memories. Drawbacks, if this matters to you, is no kissing and the breasts just feel too hard. On the way out she presented both of her cheeks at a distance for air kisses, another first for me.
Lisa says she works every day, and this is the first time I've had a repeat girl there. They usually seem to rotate girls a lot. Anyone know where they rotate to and from?
Lift Her Up.
-
12-27-25 00:03 #41862Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Yeah man, Du Calme's great for this. Been there a few times and your description has me wanting.
Originally Posted by AmpBum
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 23:56 #41861Senior Member

Posts: 706Never Got It From Her
I've never been able to get BB from the Cindy at the nameless "Lucky" on Westminster. I've been seeing her for three and a half years. I think Slammer is funnin' us, like when he was funnin' me when he said he'd seen her at 7:30 am Just before I did, when it was clear she had just driven over from her nearby mobile home. LOL.
Originally Posted by HoDough
[View Original Post]
Lift Her Up.
-
12-26-25 22:42 #41860Senior Member

Posts: 142Paradise upstairs
Wanted to venture and try a new place, so went on Google Maps and saw a place on beach.
Went in 40 for the half. MILF in her late 50's came in, definitely didn't hide that she was ready to give extra. Massage light touching for 10 minutes with oil and then asked for flip. She requested 60 for the hands and I was like nope. I could do 80 for mouth. She agreed for CBJ. Good suction and no hands which is a mega plus. She pulled out half way through my finish which is a negative, but continued to stroke for an extra 2 minutes which wasn't bad. Would I go back, maybe, her mouth was good.











Reply With Quote




