Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41859
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    I use Advil I think it works better.
    The hell you say. Someone lied 2 me, they said robitussin would do the trick.

  2. #41858
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    House fee is $60 for this dirty trashy place with no private rooms with doors?
    When you're a plumber sometimes you just have to get your hands dirty!! These guys do jobs that will make a Billygoat puke LOL.

  3. #41857
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlumber  [View Original Post]
    Per your request, KM. Paid a couple visits to Eileen at One by One on Westminster. She's a cute, mid-30's plain-Jane GND with tiny nipples on A cup titties. Height weight proportionate at 5' 2" tall and about 100 lbs. Small, soft, squeezable ass attached to a small, straight, smooth body. Bald beaver to which she allows various forms of covered and uncovered access, along with digital and oral stimulation.

    First visit was early in the day. She was smiley and fresh. A nice half hour of HJ and DATY with LFK. Second visit was an hour but late in the day. She was still smiley and sweet but the poor girl was worn out. Eileen did lean, right across the table as I guided her to do, a position from which I enjoyed standing doggy in her tight, hairless kitty. The warm up to this was a CBJ, then she lubed my covered rod, assumed the desired position and guided me into her snug honey pot. The rooms are tiny and dark with only a drape and no door. Not much room to girate without skin slapping sounds telling everyone in the joint what we're doing. But some careful thrusting got me over the finish line without making too much noise. She collected my seedless specimen and provided a warm towel to clean myself. HF: 3 Jackson's Tip: 7 Jackson's. Repeat? Only if I'm first jockey in the saddle in the first race of the day. Or if somebody tells me she'll BBBJCIMWS.

    Mr. P.
    House fee is $60 for this dirty trashy place with no private rooms with doors?

  4. #41856
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpBum  [View Original Post]
    I was in town for the week and visited Du Calme. You guys are very lucky. If I lived in the area I'd probably go broke.

    I walked in and met Lulu who is about 5' tall and 90 pounds at most. Brown hair, enhanced c-cups. She says she's 25 but I'd guess closer to mid 30's (not a problem for me). I gave. 7 for the hour and 160 to her. She said for. 4 more she would make me pop 2 times. I didn't think I had it in me and I thinking it'd be a lot of work for her, I told her a second pop wouldn't happen. She then promised she could do it. Well I'm a sucker for challenges LOL. I said ok and handed her the money. A moment or two later in walks Luna who is way hotter than Lulu. Luna definitely looks mid 20's, 100 pounds, plump ass, black hair natural C-cups..
    Hell yeah, thank you for posting. Definitely put this on my to-do list next. Double action incoming.

  5. #41855
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Well then she's perfectly safe as all mongers are clean. And we all know, herpes can be cured with Tylenol. You know who you are!
    I use Advil I think it works better.

  6. #41854
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Well then she's perfectly safe as all mongers are clean. And we all know, herpes can be cured with Tylenol. You know who you are!
    Everyone knows Tylenol gives you the tism.

  7. #41853
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Angela ay GG Accu on Chapman

    Was visiting a friend in the circle this morning and remembered reading about a place nearby so I stopped in for a walk in to check it out. A beautiful Chinese lady (later learned her name is Angela) led me to the back room. She collected the 1 hour 70 HF and left. I put the 160 tip out for her so there would be no confusion, disrobed and waited for her. When she came back, she told me to lay down, then grabbed my hand and put my fingers in her kitty just to be sure we were on the same page. LOL, that was a good ice breaker. She is beautiful, I would say early 30's, great C cups that appeared natural to me, slim figure, shoulder length hair, bald kitty and a plump butt. No tattoos or noticeable scars that I saw.

    She puts the towel over my ass and starts with a very soft, just moving her hands around massage. Nothing to write home about. She speaks very good English so we had a small convo while she was just running her hands around my back. I started massaging her leg to see if we can move things along and she got the picture. She removed the towel and started running her fingernails all around the boys and shaft. After literally 5 minutes face down she tells me to flip. She leaves to get supplies and disappears for close to 10 minutes. I was just about ready to get up when she comes back in, apologizes, and gives me one of the most extensive alcohol wipe baths that I have ever had, my nose started burning from all the cleaning smell. I had just showered about 30 minutes prior so I am guessing this is just her safety routine. She then proceeded with a very good BBBJ, licking the boys first, then swirling around the base, up and down the shaft, and finally plunged 3/4 down. I almost popped right there from the buildup. Very slow and sensual, lots of tongue swirling and gyrating her head, not just up and down. Could only go about 3/4 down as she commented that I was the biggest that she has ever had (LOL). I asked for 69 and she got me a blue shot and jumped on. I am not going to describe the creamy shelfish desert (some will get that) but her clam was one of the best I had dined upon in quite some time. Completely bald, wet, and tasted terrific.

    She got up to start the festivities and kept pleading to go slow. She put the cover on, covered both of us in KY and got in position for standing mish. I went super slow, just the the tip and she said, too deep. LOL I looked down and hadn't even got the full tip in yet. But in her defense, I did feel the resistance so I went even slower, pushing just a little more each time. We did finally get into a decent rhythm so I picked up the pace slightly. She finally said. It's OK now, you can go faster now. She is a kegel master, every thrust greeted by a kegel that felt like a hand was squeezing me. I stayed at a medium pace and moved up to full table mish. DFK was there as well as it really did feel like a true GFE. I stayed at a medium pace, then rolled her on her side and went laying doggy. This she loved and started in with the #1, fuck me, come baby. I went a bit longer and then finished in that position. She got up, cleaned me up then went to get a hot towel. I looked at the clock and we still hade about 20 minutes left so I stayed there expecting a little massage but when she came in she apologized again and said it was very busy and needed the room so I got dressed and left.

    I really hate to be rushed or have my time cut, but I understand that today is probably busier than most with people having the holiday off so I am not that disappointed. I would love to try her again without the rush to see, the kegels alone are worth it. She said she is taking 1/1-1/10 off due to aunt flow visiting but will be back after that.

    HF70 Don160.

  8. #41852
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 53

    Sweet Kitty at OA after chrismas

    F: 8 – got that nice gurl next door thing going for her, real cute smile and lovely set of lips for suck on lolipop.

    B: 9 - around 5'32 height. Lean but curvy bod, nice asian booty, Enhanced D size fun bags, areola size is nickle, left boob is inverted and after some playing gets real excited is real cute in my eyes LOL, trimmed to almost shaved kitty, little mole on one of her upper arm.

    A: 8. 5 – real nice GFE type, showers me with kisses from start to finish, in the way she just leaps into my arms to get friendly. Real warm attitude.

    S: 8. 5 – decent rim, soft tumas, real sweet reach around. BJ can handle some facefuk and slow DT, kegal is real tight, best position is in k9 by far.

    E: next to none on communication, Translator is your best friend if you want to chat though.

    Repeat / Grade: A for me, real cutie imo, not freaky freaky type but certainly enough kinkiness to get the job done.

    P: 60+160.

    Got in and seems like a few is spending their Christmas here like I am, mama-san open and greets with warm welcome, got me in the side rooms with giant mirror. Kitty stepped in looking like a lost kitten that just found its owner, leaped into my arms and kisses me deep before any fees were discussed, real warm and nice feel from her, kept her for the time. Spread out the dono for her, she start me off with a nice mid back massage that felt real decent, a bit rushed on that part but no biggy, she made it up with a great rim portion, got me real nice and hard with that sweet tongue of hers, she doesn't push borders to explore deeper, just soft licks and thrust, sucks on the bois like they were made of candy with a little tongue action to made sure they were spotless. Flip over with more DFK and move her self down south with a little cat bath. She start the BJ slow and neat, once she know how much she can take, she did went in fairly deep with the rod, didn't touch base or anything, but good enough with the suction and I couldn't feel she gag so it was a real great treat for sure. She allow 1 digit while being dined on, those lovely thicc lips of her garden was a dish well served. She slap on the hat and let me mount on standing, took a few bit on her soft Ds, got both nipples real hard like a heat seeking missile, and got her to grip me tighter, flip her around for some doggy, slapp on that cute butt of hers and a little tickle on her backentrance for tighter grip. Unloaded hard in the bag and she was so nice that she went back to the rod and drain me one more time to make sure I am empty. After the great pounding, she cracked my nuckles while laid on my chest. Real sweet gal just what I needed. Saw Miya on the way out, and just as the other said she is, great beauty and wonder if she and miya would be ok for a 3 way, I would spent my bonus on that easily LOL.

  9. #41851
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Cindy will let every guys dump a load into her. She doesn't like to use condom because she is allergic to latex.
    One of the most popular condoms on the market is non-latex. Why wouldn't she just stock up on those if she was allergic?

  10. #41850
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 53
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveNuPengwin  [View Original Post]
    Lovely mamasan greeted me with a stellar pre-game massage.

    Shortly after.

    Lovingly walked in gorgeousness.

    Godly encounter, words don't do it justice.

    Beautiful, definitely 1 of the highlights.

    Bls slurpage was intense, beege was phenomenal, 6 ninez was playful & exquisite, and the cherry on top his / her salad toss.

    Signature Alan finisher left my hine legs sore, what a banger.

    -total stunner- <3 obvious 2 nds and thirds if possible.

    What a beauty + always at nOAn.

    Of this year, best way to close the year.
    Saw her on my way out, didn't regret my choice, but she was sure something else for sure, going to need to get another one in before she leaves.

  11. #41849
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Cindy will let every guys dump a load into her. She doesn't like to use condom because she is allergic to latex.
    Well then she's perfectly safe as all mongers are clean. And we all know, herpes can be cured with Tylenol. You know who you are!

  12. #41848

    Elly OA

    I got to see Elly before the holiday and she was well worth the visit.

    She is a cutie that aims to please. Nice enhanced up top and started with some nice DT action. It was cute to watch her rub her neck after.

    Went thru a few positions and finished CIM. Tipped $. 6.

    It was busy so didn't get to see other girls, but I'll definitely return.

  13. #41847

    Du calme Lulu + Luna

    I was in town for the week and visited Du Calme. You guys are very lucky. If I lived in the area I'd probably go broke.

    I walked in and met Lulu who is about 5' tall and 90 pounds at most. Brown hair, enhanced c-cups. She says she's 25 but I'd guess closer to mid 30's (not a problem for me). I gave. 7 for the hour and 160 to her. She said for. 4 more she would make me pop 2 times. I didn't think I had it in me and I thinking it'd be a lot of work for her, I told her a second pop wouldn't happen. She then promised she could do it. Well I'm a sucker for challenges LOL. I said ok and handed her the money. A moment or two later in walks Luna who is way hotter than Lulu. Luna definitely looks mid 20's, 100 pounds, plump ass, black hair natural C-cups.

    With my dick in Lulu's mouth Luna takes out a tit and gives me a kiss and says, "two girls?" This was the main reason I wanted to try this place. I offered her 1. And she agreed. She asked me to pay first so I took my dick out of Lulu's mouth to walk over and get her money. They then both get on their knees and alternate sucking me. I couldn't help myself to take the lead and face fuck each of them back and forth which they seemed ok with me doing- not enthusiastic but ok. Their slurping noises were great.

    I then had them both lie down on the table so I could DATY, going back and forth between the two. Neither was interested in DATO and Lulu didn't like having her tits squeezed too hard; shame because they were very nicely done albeit fake. So I ended up enjoying Luna's tits. Both were nicely shaved. Lulu has somewhat roast beef lips and while I enjoyed munching on her, I preferred Luna more. I ended up spending more time eating Luna and Lulu eventually got off the table to suck me. I spent the next 10 minutes in mish and standing K9 between the two each time changing the bag. While I was fucking Luna in K9 I was ready to pop and told Lulu to get on her knees so I could CIM and she obliged. Once I was done I told both of them to get down and clean me and they did. Unfortunately during my negotiations I didn't specify that I wanted Luna to stay the entire hour so not long after that she got dressed and left.

    We cuddled and chatted for a bit and I reminded Lulu of her promise of a second pop. On comes another bag for cg and rcg. I was starting to get bored but I have to give her credit for her persistence. She took off the cover and sucked until CIM as promised. Damn those slurping noises were so hot. We showered and I got dressed and walked out with a bottle of water and a huge smile.

    Lulu: GFE, DATY, CIM, BBBJ, DFK, K9, mish, CG, RCG.

    Luna: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, DFK, K9, mish.

    I appreciate everyone's contributions in keeping this forum updated and for all of the detail. Hopefully I didn't overpay too much but I figured my time here was short and I was afraid of missing out and I was able to mark this off of my bucket list.

    Stay safe.

  14. #41846

    Christmas Day at Du Calme

    Merry Christmas fellas, Today I gave myself a traditional Christmas gift, coming for a quick session in Du calme. It's not a busy day in this spot today. Called in advance to book a session with Misty. Christmas is a good day.

    Misty is cute, Chinese, some curves but not fat but definitely something to bounce on. She got a perfect huge tits for me because I am a tits fan. She showered me good, playful HJ with the soapy suds. So I knew and she knew everything going to be good.

    She gives a short massage, was good.

    Turn over and she's already has her bra and panties off and I grab her to me and get in some b2 b play. She kneels and kisses junior then sucks good. Especially her deep throat almost make me cum. She also licked my ass too. After I ready to pop she puts on the cover and I lay her back in Mish on the massage table and pound her while she diddles her clit.

    She gives me the reachunder balls massage and I cum hard in the bag. Hot towel cleanup after.

    Hope everyone have a good Christmas. Stay safe.

  15. #41845
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Which is why I hate this trend of girls demanding full tips before services are provided. At that point, you are at their mercy. Usually its good, but a few times, I really wish I had just walked out at that point before giving the tip, and going to another place. Maybe the girls are getting stiffed by guys giving no tips, but there has to be a middle ground.
    Agreed. Just say "no" to tipping up front. Be nice. Be kind. But if necessary, don't argue, just calmly dress and walk out. Message sent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape