Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 1163 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 18339
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15909

    I think this may have been one of my first meets when she went by Tati couple yrs ago

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Hopefully someone will sample her soon. . .
    If so, pics were from 10-15 years ago and in person was much less attractive. Also no English. Not sure, but close resemblance!

  2. #15908

    Tatik

    Interesting. Hopefully someone will sample her soon. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Tatik has been in the DMV in the past, maybe a year ago.

  3. #15907
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    It's probably me, but I'm not seeing a lot of young coeds back on Seeking. I should mention, though, that (1) I'm in the Baltimore area, and (2) I filter out blacks in my searches. (If #2 makes me racist, then so be it. I'm just not attracted to black girls at all.).
    They're all soft wet and pink on the inside. I can't judge though because obesity simply doesn't meet my standards. I'm a tit man that doesn't like fat girls, shitty.

  4. #15906

    Timing is everything

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Originally wanted 3 and then changed it up on me last minute to 5. Declined the meet! I'll stop pursuing based on the review; I hate guts! And yes, lots of hot, young coeds back on. Glad you got her for a good ppm!
    Right place, right time. Buffet and boomers. That's a generation that hit the apex. Couple weeks back, couldn't believe I was about to hit a 20 yr old for $200. Thought it was TGTBT but WTH, she was close and just wanted coffee? Pretty sure she got fired and needed cash for rent. I have a couple in rotation that only reach out at the first of the month.

    (Any other guys also banging Allie in CP? HMU if you want to swap notes).

    And the gut wasn't the problem for me. It was the smell of 6 open cans of tuna when the panties dropped with Violet.

    Not proud I hit it, but she was ok with raw dogging, and wanted a gift amount that was a decade gone. If she's getting $5 $$ that guy is prob a simp who fell in love.

  5. #15905

    Tatik

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Tatik was advertising in Greensboro, NC up until a few weeks ago. Who knows if she's really in DC.
    Tatik has been in the DMV in the past, maybe a year ago.

  6. #15904

    And a VT modelesque freshman

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    So, to your point, yes, my past few coeds were a model at Howard, cheerleader at GW, former cheerleader at GW, another 18+ model, all black. That might be my thing rn, I just like beautifukl women, but they are out there!! Keep plugging along!
    Can't keep up LOL!

  7. #15903

    Why filter out the blacksssssss?

    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    It's probably me, but I'm not seeing a lot of young coeds back on Seeking. I should mention, though, that (1) I'm in the Baltimore area, and (2) I filter out blacks in my searches. (If #2 makes me racist, then so be it. I'm just not attracted to black girls at all.).
    So, to your point, yes, my past few coeds were a model at Howard, cheerleader at GW, former cheerleader at GW, another 18+ model, all black. That might be my thing rn, I just like beautifukl women, but they are out there!! Keep plugging along!

  8. #15902
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    Any of you currently have any long-term SB's? I have one. I'll call her Cat.

    We first met in May 2018, when Cat was technically 18 (she would turn 19 later that month). We have met a little over 50 times from 5/2018 to 10/2019. I stopped seeing her when I got into a regular relationship.

    Five years later, that relationship ended. I then reached out to Cat in 12/2024, and we have resumed meeting since. So I have probably met Cat nearly 70 times now. All at 300 ppm. In 2018,300 ppm was probably a little high, but now in 2025, 300 ppm is a bargain, LOL.

    What's the most number of times you've met with a single SB? Let us know. No, I am not asking you to share their info with us. I am just curious, LOL.
    Bang one 60 plus on a year at 400 but she acted like a gf and started getting sephora, gifts and other shit. It cost a hell a lot more.

  9. #15901

    Long-Term SB's?

    Any of you currently have any long-term SB's? I have one. I'll call her Cat.

    We first met in May 2018, when Cat was technically 18 (she would turn 19 later that month). We have met a little over 50 times from 5/2018 to 10/2019. I stopped seeing her when I got into a regular relationship.

    Five years later, that relationship ended. I then reached out to Cat in 12/2024, and we have resumed meeting since. So I have probably met Cat nearly 70 times now. All at 300 ppm. In 2018,300 ppm was probably a little high, but now in 2025, 300 ppm is a bargain, LOL.

    What's the most number of times you've met with a single SB? Let us know. No, I am not asking you to share their info with us. I am just curious, LOL.

  10. #15900

    Young Coeds?

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Originally wanted 3 and then changed it up on me last minute to 5. Declined the meet! I'll stop pursuing based on the review; I hate guts! And yes, lots of hot, young coeds back on. Glad you got her for a good ppm!
    It's probably me, but I'm not seeing a lot of young coeds back on Seeking. I should mention, though, that (1) I'm in the Baltimore area, and (2) I filter out blacks in my searches. (If #2 makes me racist, then so be it. I'm just not attracted to black girls at all.).

  11. #15899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Originally wanted 3 and then changed it up on me last minute to 5. Declined the meet! I'll stop pursuing based on the review; I hate guts! And yes, lots of hot, young coeds back on. Glad you got her for a good ppm!
    Appreciate the report.

  12. #15898

    Tatik

    Tatik was advertising in Greensboro, NC up until a few weeks ago. Who knows if she's really in DC.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-acfcc0618cb8
    Tatik. Did not want to budge from 600 ppm.

  13. #15897
    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

  14. #15896

    Thanks for the update and info!

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Info on profile is pretty accurate. She isn't 21 so can't order drinks when she's out. Got fired from her job so she needs financial assistance. When playtime began, the stench from the cooch was pretty bad. Which means guys are dumping inside of her. Told her I don't eat pussy; even though I normally do because I didn't want to vomit. Pics are relatively accurate but she's heavier, with a slight gut and has the hanger tits that sag pretty badly.

    Pretty sure the guys that have her in their rotation aren't sharing info because she's happy to ride bareback for basically 2010 ppm rates. Some of you mongers have probably fallen in love with her. Too many other college co-Ed's to choose from who don't have the stench of multiple dudes semen inside their vag. Was worth the price of admission since it was equal to gift amounts I was giving half a decade ago, but not a keeper for me. I'm sure some of you guys would be happy to tap it for the value since she's young and hot. Just make her suck in her gut when the clothes come off and take her missionary to keep the smell coming off the cooch to a minimum.
    Originally wanted 3 and then changed it up on me last minute to 5. Declined the meet! I'll stop pursuing based on the review; I hate guts! And yes, lots of hot, young coeds back on. Glad you got her for a good ppm!

  15. #15895

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I hear from her every few days, only 2-3 messages. I'm trying to actually meet, but it's a challenge.
    Info on profile is pretty accurate. She isn't 21 so can't order drinks when she's out. Got fired from her job so she needs financial assistance. When playtime began, the stench from the cooch was pretty bad. Which means guys are dumping inside of her. Told her I don't eat pussy; even though I normally do because I didn't want to vomit. Pics are relatively accurate but she's heavier, with a slight gut and has the hanger tits that sag pretty badly.

    Pretty sure the guys that have her in their rotation aren't sharing info because she's happy to ride bareback for basically 2010 ppm rates. Some of you mongers have probably fallen in love with her. Too many other college co-Ed's to choose from who don't have the stench of multiple dudes semen inside their vag. Was worth the price of admission since it was equal to gift amounts I was giving half a decade ago, but not a keeper for me. I'm sure some of you guys would be happy to tap it for the value since she's young and hot. Just make her suck in her gut when the clothes come off and take her missionary to keep the smell coming off the cooch to a minimum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape