The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 1164 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 18340
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15895

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I hear from her every few days, only 2-3 messages. I'm trying to actually meet, but it's a challenge.
    Info on profile is pretty accurate. She isn't 21 so can't order drinks when she's out. Got fired from her job so she needs financial assistance. When playtime began, the stench from the cooch was pretty bad. Which means guys are dumping inside of her. Told her I don't eat pussy; even though I normally do because I didn't want to vomit. Pics are relatively accurate but she's heavier, with a slight gut and has the hanger tits that sag pretty badly.

    Pretty sure the guys that have her in their rotation aren't sharing info because she's happy to ride bareback for basically 2010 ppm rates. Some of you mongers have probably fallen in love with her. Too many other college co-Ed's to choose from who don't have the stench of multiple dudes semen inside their vag. Was worth the price of admission since it was equal to gift amounts I was giving half a decade ago, but not a keeper for me. I'm sure some of you guys would be happy to tap it for the value since she's young and hot. Just make her suck in her gut when the clothes come off and take her missionary to keep the smell coming off the cooch to a minimum.

  2. #15894
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-3c553150ceae

    Ree. Expects 800 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-2410a9e8c7c2

    Mery. Wanted 450 to host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-406c116d77d9

    Wanted 2500 first meet then 750 ppm after.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-acfcc0618cb8

    Tatik. Did not want to budge from 600 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-83e078e372ff

    Mina. Starts at 7. Will come down to 5.

  3. #15893

    Venus. Avoid

    The bear mace robber is back on seeking. Best to avoid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-9e0e665261db

  4. #15892
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    You are making assumptions about her here. She had this pre-planned as someone was there to pick her up. Besides, during the time we spent together, we were joking around, chatting etc.

    I'm sure, you would really appreciate it if you were fleeced.
    You went one round, your words. Where's the scam? Also, where's the assumption? LOL cmon.

  5. #15891
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlind95  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having problems getting on seeking?
    It's up and running as of 1.30 pm. EST.

  6. #15890

    Rather bold assumptions

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Not exactly a scam since you got laid. She should have said she was done and bounce. I guess she wasnt vocal or scared so she did that move.
    You are making assumptions about her here. She had this pre-planned as someone was there to pick her up. Besides, during the time we spent together, we were joking around, chatting etc.

    I'm sure, you would really appreciate it if you were fleeced.

  7. #15889
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    This chick met me and wanted the money in advance which I paid. We had one round where is was reluctant to give a blowjob. After that one round, she suggested we get some wine. So, we went to a nearby CVS and got some wine. On our way back to the hotel, she said that she wanted to get something from the gas station. So, I pulled up. She went in and apparently walked out the other door.

    She blocked me on SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-9c0a71ae4bdf

    That's her profile link.

    The number she uses starts with 725 area code.
    Not exactly a scam since you got laid. She should have said she was done and bounce. I guess she wasnt vocal or scared so she did that move.

  8. #15888

    Mia. Scam Alert

    This chick met me and wanted the money in advance which I paid. We had one round where is was reluctant to give a blowjob. After that one round, she suggested we get some wine. So, we went to a nearby CVS and got some wine. On our way back to the hotel, she said that she wanted to get something from the gas station. So, I pulled up. She went in and apparently walked out the other door.

    She blocked me on SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-9c0a71ae4bdf

    That's her profile link.

    The number she uses starts with 725 area code.

  9. #15887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Valentina

    Doubt this cam girl is a DC SB. Even though her profile is over a year old. Does anyone ever call them out on this / ask if its them? I just move along.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-320fc1d81501

    https://x.com/XpandedTV/status/1913931056312439050

    X link takes you to the cam page.

    https://sospoilt.com/elissia

  10. #15886
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-e735e9a904cc

    Can he had for 300 and hosts in navy yard.
    Played with her a few times a couple years back. Always a good time.

  11. #15885
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    This chick has been reviewed before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-1b71956866fe

    Mostly a semi pro but smoking hot tight body and always a lot of fun when she was in town. Great head game and loved jizz. She would either swallow it or rub it all over her body because she said it was good for the skin. Anyway, reached out to her asking when she was going to be back in the area and turns out she was deported so she won't be back anytime soon. Oh well, if I ever make it over to Itally I will be sure to look her up.
    That's a real bummer she was deported, F. Was indeed amazing when it came to her love of cum, not to mention a rocking body. She should get one of those "genius" visas for how creative she was wit her uses of jizz. .

  12. #15884

    Deported

    This chick has been reviewed before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-1b71956866fe

    Mostly a semi pro but smoking hot tight body and always a lot of fun when she was in town. Great head game and loved jizz. She would either swallow it or rub it all over her body because she said it was good for the skin. Anyway, reached out to her asking when she was going to be back in the area and turns out she was deported so she won't be back anytime soon. Oh well, if I ever make it over to Itally I will be sure to look her up.

  13. #15883

    Cetichi

    Anyone have any dates with this one?? She's always online.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-2a320cd23079

    Lives in DC; thanks!!

  14. #15882
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    Could be, and that guy (maybe you) paid her.

    Or with another one after she gave me a $1500 briefcase (thanks guys!
    That's cute. You're all in love with your [Deleted by Admin].

  15. #15881
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Not quite sure this is the flex you seem to think it is.
    You're right. Let's get back to the misogyny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape