Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16614

    Fuji Spa Dream

    I dreamt this lady was on point. CBJ, CFS, but the excitement and joy she brings is unreal. She is probably in her late forties but with a body of a thirty. Year old. Damage was a Franklin and two Jackson's.

  2. #16613

    Lulu at Cozy

    I had such a great time with Lulu at Cozy that I went to see her again. Arrived and she was at the door looking hot in a tight white blouse and short polka dot black skirt. Got into the room and she started making out with me while unbuttoning my shirt. Out of our clothes and she sat me down for a BBBJ to get me ready. We weren't in the room with the big mirror, only a small one in the corner, but we still did standing k9 while looking at ourselves in the mirror.

    We then went on the table for mish. All the while, we were making out like high schoolers. Dfk, kissing her neck, licking and sticking my tongue in her ear, and her reciprocating on me. That and watching the pleasure on her face made me keep going on and on. In the middle of it, she said something quirky and a little sarcastic. I quipped back and we just burst into laughter in each other's arms. A sense of humor makes her even sexier. After we calmed down, she teased me with her tongue again, which got me going at attention again. I wanted to get back inside to feel her heat and tightness, but she kept me from going in too quick. She kissed and stroked me and then started touching her straight and beautiful boobs, which made me unable to wait any longer. I picked her up and put her on the table and went right into her warm tight fit. After a while, I could tell she was coming as she started undulating under me. As she was enjoying it, she said she wanted my come in her mouth and I wasn't going to deny such a request. Afterwards, she cleaned me off by giving me a BJ with mouthwash and then another with water. That was the first time I've ever experienced that service.

    It was a change of pace from the last visit. This was a very sensual GFE, but every bit as satisfying. I can't wait to see what Lulu has in store for me on my next visit.

  3. #16612

    Mya at Studio E

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Voluptuous Mya latina lately at Studio E on Greenway?

    She was formerly at USA body spa (51st / Peoria).

    If yes, how much is it for 30 min Massage & L3 total.
    Can anyone send me more info on her or point me in the right direction? I've seen her name mentioned over the years and am finally curious enough to give her a try, but anytime I search "mya" nothing comes up. I've tried adding other words to the search but it just seems to drag in a lot of unrelated info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #16611
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    The only place I know of with a table shower that isn't an L3 place is 101 Massage in Tempe at Warner and Kyrene in the Home Depot shopping center.
    Is it best to avoid L3 places if that's not what I'm after? I've seen others say they don't want to deal with the negotiation pressure, but have never been in that situation before.

  5. #16610
    Quote Originally Posted by RandoGenesis  [View Original Post]
    Apologies that I'm asking from a somewhat new account. I'm a former AZ resident, who moved away several years ago, returning soon for business.

    Any local AZ-based info I have is likely long out of date by 5 years, as I was barely getting into the hobby before I moved, and what I do know isn't local.

    I've searched the forums, but in case the info may be out of date, was looking for suggestions.

    I'm looking for a place that definitely has a good / fun table shower. I'm fine with L1 only, possibly L2, but nothing above that. I'm curious to possibly experience TUMA or other backdoor fun if that's also available. Any go to places I should look into? My main concern is not wanting to waste the time of a place that is mainly just interested in L3, as it's not what I'm after.

    I would be happy to report back once I try some out and see how it goes. Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction!
    The only place I know of with a table shower that isn't an L3 place is 101 Massage in Tempe at Warner and Kyrene in the Home Depot shopping center.

  6. #16609
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    My Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by RandoGenesis  [View Original Post]
    Apologies that I'm asking from a somewhat new account. I'm a former AZ resident, who moved away several years ago, returning soon for business.

    Any local AZ-based info I have is likely long out of date by 5 years, as I was barely getting into the hobby before I moved, and what I do know isn't local.

    I've searched the forums, but in case the info may be out of date, was looking for suggestions.

    I'm looking for a place that definitely has a good / fun table shower. I'm fine with L1 only, possibly L2, but nothing above that. I'm curious to possibly experience TUMA or other backdoor fun if that's also available. Any go to places I should look into? My main concern is not wanting to waste the time of a place that is mainly just interested in L3, as it's not what I'm after.

    I would be happy to report back once I try some out and see how it goes. Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction!
    Checkout Infinity, KSpa and Lucky Spa in Glendale. I believe they are affiliated and always got some hotties who provide all you seek.

  7. #16608

    Returning to town

    Apologies that I'm asking from a somewhat new account. I'm a former AZ resident, who moved away several years ago, returning soon for business.

    Any local AZ-based info I have is likely long out of date by 5 years, as I was barely getting into the hobby before I moved, and what I do know isn't local.

    I've searched the forums, but in case the info may be out of date, was looking for suggestions.

    I'm looking for a place that definitely has a good / fun table shower. I'm fine with L1 only, possibly L2, but nothing above that. I'm curious to possibly experience TUMA or other backdoor fun if that's also available. Any go to places I should look into? My main concern is not wanting to waste the time of a place that is mainly just interested in L3, as it's not what I'm after.

    I would be happy to report back once I try some out and see how it goes. Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction!

  8. #16607

    Patience is the key

    Quote Originally Posted by DJJing602  [View Original Post]
    I believe after this post Honeybee is out. Yea she is a dud for infinity. I called in for Momo who was out sick, but heard Honeybee was out and Newgirl was coming to replace her whew! Good call!
    I usually only picked girl at my liking. I would wait in the break room if the girl wasn't available. I don't go to the parlors too often so I always make it worth my time. A little patience can go a long way. I usually ask recommendations from Momo who knew my kinks. She never disappointed me. Usually Infinity has numerous choices. I think honeybee is just a one off. Happy monger.

  9. #16606

    Mina is leaving Peoria Spa next week

    I saw Mina again and she let me know she is going back to LA at the end of the month. She really is one of my all time favorites both in experience and attractiveness. She's really pretty and has a sexy flirty way of providing services. She's got a good sense of humor and speak English well. I a m going to see her again before she leaves town.

  10. #16605

    Honeybee out

    Quote Originally Posted by Richter35  [View Original Post]
    Ugh! I've never been more disappointed with an infinty trip than I am right now!

    I called infinity to find out who was working. I was happy to hear Cici was available and set up a meeting. Gave them my eta of 15 minutes and was on my way. In the 15 minutes that it took me to get there Cici was busy with another monger and I drew the only woman left available, honeybee. She's an older mms type and not terrible looking, but I was really looking forward to meeting Cici. She took me in back and went on and on about seeing her instead. I wasn't stressed for time so I told her I was ok with waiting but she pressed over and over until I finally relented. Biggest mistake, I should've left. She was such a dud. English was bad, no GFE, CBJ. Ended up taking a HJ finish just to get the whole fucking miserable experience over with and put me out of my goddamn misery. It was a real bad experience and waste of money for what I got. I'd avoid her and hope that this one passes through soon. Good luck out there guys.
    I believe after this post Honeybee is out. Yea she is a dud for infinity. I called in for Momo who was out sick, but heard Honeybee was out and Newgirl was coming to replace her whew! Good call!

  11. #16604

    Infinity Honeybee

    Ugh! I've never been more disappointed with an infinty trip than I am right now!

    I called infinity to find out who was working. I was happy to hear Cici was available and set up a meeting. Gave them my eta of 15 minutes and was on my way. In the 15 minutes that it took me to get there Cici was busy with another monger and I drew the only woman left available, honeybee. She's an older mms type and not terrible looking, but I was really looking forward to meeting Cici. She took me in back and went on and on about seeing her instead. I wasn't stressed for time so I told her I was ok with waiting but she pressed over and over until I finally relented. Biggest mistake, I should've left. She was such a dud. English was bad, no GFE, CBJ. Ended up taking a HJ finish just to get the whole fucking miserable experience over with and put me out of my goddamn misery. It was a real bad experience and waste of money for what I got. I'd avoid her and hope that this one passes through soon. Good luck out there guys.

  12. #16603

    Holiday fun with Lulu at Cozy

    I heard one of my favorites is back in town. She is at Cozy going by Lulu. She is fairly tall, about 5’ 6 with long dark hair and a cute gnd look. Her English is pretty good so never uses a translator. She is also very charming and flirtatious with a good sense of humor once she gets to know you better. Made an appointment and when she came in the room, she immediately closed the door and without saying a word rushed to start kissing me like we were long lost lovers. Well, we haven't seen each other in 6 months so we actually were LOL. When her tongue got into my mouth, she devoured me.

    Without breaking up our make out, she started unbuttoning my shirt and pulling down my pants. After a bit, she stopped just long enough for us to get our clothes out of the way before resuming the dfk. I sat down on the table and she dropped to her knees for a BBBJ and a little bit of dt. When she saw that I was ready, she rolled on the cover and sat on my lap. We got to admire ourselves in the mirror and pretended like we were doing Christmas card poses for everyone reading this LOL. She then stood up, put her hands on the wall with the mirror between them and spread her feet apart like she was going to be frisked and searched. I guess in a way she was going to be LOL. We proceeded to do standing k9 in front of the mirror and then got on the table for cg. When she tired out, I picked her up and gently set her down for standing mish. We did that with her coming once or twice. She then finished me cim.

    Lulu is such a sweet girl, you can count on her to deliver a great GFE. However, the time apart seemed to have unlocked a PSE side to her. This experience was like raw insanity it was so intense. Make sure you are well rested, eat properly, and hydrated to make sure you can keep up with her. When you call or show up ask for Lulu. Don't miss out on her because her last day is the 5th.

  13. #16602

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by RapidFireGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I have read many of Khancious' reviews, and I don't think he uses ChatGPT at all. He's just a talented writer. He really should consider writing erotic novels for a living, or at least as a side hustle. Some of you may not enjoy his lengthy reviews, but I personally love the details. The super short wham bam thank you ma'am reviews like "oh I walked in and got a BBBJ and then we put on the cover and fucked and I was out" are just so repetitive and boring (which is honestly like 70% of the reviews on here). Then there's the other 30% of reviews like Khancious's which are super spicy and detailed which tempts me to make a visit and what I browse this site for.

    Khancious, if you're reading this, know that your reviews are appreciated and keep up the good work my guy.
    I do read his entire report, and its addictive LOL.

  14. #16601

    Cici / Infinity

    Stopped by infinity today. I was intrigued by report about Cici being a tight little spinner with some rather large D cups.

    Well, I can confirm that it is 100% the case.

    I called ahead and made an appointment to see Cici. She met me at the front and I paid the house fee for an hour. We went to the room and I wasn't really looking for a table shower today, but I did ask for a quick little shower in order to rinse off the grime from the day. Quick little touchy-feely rinse down and then it was back to the room. The massage started and she began working my back rather vigorously this one on for a little while and I have to admit it's a pretty good quality Massage. She then worked my lower back arms, and then my legs, making sure to pay attention to all the areas that tend to need attention as you get older. I love the massage when they get up on the table and straddle your head and work on your lower back. I just think that's fucking sexy. Anyway, onto the flip and I've paid the tip and produced my cover that I bring myself. She proceeded to disrobe and I was pleasantly surprised that the rumors I heard were actually true. I'm a big fan of Russian and she is endowed well enough for a quality session a Russian. She's got a tight thin little body with some very nice larger than normal manmaid's. Honestly, though I don't know if they just felt so firm because she's so young or if they are actually implants in there,. Either way, they were fabulous. After I got all the Russian I wanted she dropped down and began some BBBJ. She really likes the jam that end of the back of her throat and she's a gamer. She was really acting like she was way into it. Maybe she was! Either way I was having a great time. I'm not gigantic or anything, but I haven't met an AMP girl that could Deepthroat cleanly. Her technique is pretty dang good though. I had a hard time pulling her off to put her up on the table so I could do a little DATY. She's not clean shaving, but she's nicely groomed, and it's very sexy. Again, I'll never claim to know what I'm doing down there. I just do what I think they like and respond to and seems to work OK. After a bit of that, I went up for a little p2 p but she was a little protective and grabbed the cover. I was cool with it because I was ready. On with the cover and then I went inside. And I got to tell you it felt fantastic. She was grabbing me and kissing me and giving me the full on girlfriend experience. I could've popped right there within the first few minutes, but I wanted to see what she looked like on top and cowgirl. I'm glad I did because looking up at those tits from down below is just straight out of a dream. We took full advantage of the mirror at this point as she was riding me. It was quite the view. I was getting close so add her flip over onto her back and got in to missionary. She was responsive and delicate, and tender and aggressive all at the same time. So I am up above her and missionary giving her everything. I'm looking down at that beautiful face and those beautiful titties and it did it. She felt me filling the cover and responded accordingly. We both started laughing a little bit afterwards and caught our breath. I had a great time and highly recommend infinity for anybody.

    On the way out, I met a couple of the other girls and I'll say you can't go wrong with any of them. They're all beautiful and all seem happy. Momo has been sick for the last couple of days so she wasn't in. I hope she gets better soon.

  15. #16600
    Back in town for a few days. Any places worth the visit near Dixileta and 17 area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape