Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16611
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    The only place I know of with a table shower that isn't an L3 place is 101 Massage in Tempe at Warner and Kyrene in the Home Depot shopping center.
    Is it best to avoid L3 places if that's not what I'm after? I've seen others say they don't want to deal with the negotiation pressure, but have never been in that situation before.

  2. #16610
    Quote Originally Posted by RandoGenesis  [View Original Post]
    Apologies that I'm asking from a somewhat new account. I'm a former AZ resident, who moved away several years ago, returning soon for business.

    Any local AZ-based info I have is likely long out of date by 5 years, as I was barely getting into the hobby before I moved, and what I do know isn't local.

    I've searched the forums, but in case the info may be out of date, was looking for suggestions.

    I'm looking for a place that definitely has a good / fun table shower. I'm fine with L1 only, possibly L2, but nothing above that. I'm curious to possibly experience TUMA or other backdoor fun if that's also available. Any go to places I should look into? My main concern is not wanting to waste the time of a place that is mainly just interested in L3, as it's not what I'm after.

    I would be happy to report back once I try some out and see how it goes. Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction!
    The only place I know of with a table shower that isn't an L3 place is 101 Massage in Tempe at Warner and Kyrene in the Home Depot shopping center.

  3. #16609
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    My Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by RandoGenesis  [View Original Post]
    Apologies that I'm asking from a somewhat new account. I'm a former AZ resident, who moved away several years ago, returning soon for business.

    Any local AZ-based info I have is likely long out of date by 5 years, as I was barely getting into the hobby before I moved, and what I do know isn't local.

    I've searched the forums, but in case the info may be out of date, was looking for suggestions.

    I'm looking for a place that definitely has a good / fun table shower. I'm fine with L1 only, possibly L2, but nothing above that. I'm curious to possibly experience TUMA or other backdoor fun if that's also available. Any go to places I should look into? My main concern is not wanting to waste the time of a place that is mainly just interested in L3, as it's not what I'm after.

    I would be happy to report back once I try some out and see how it goes. Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction!
    Checkout Infinity, KSpa and Lucky Spa in Glendale. I believe they are affiliated and always got some hotties who provide all you seek.

  4. #16608

    Returning to town

    Apologies that I'm asking from a somewhat new account. I'm a former AZ resident, who moved away several years ago, returning soon for business.

    Any local AZ-based info I have is likely long out of date by 5 years, as I was barely getting into the hobby before I moved, and what I do know isn't local.

    I've searched the forums, but in case the info may be out of date, was looking for suggestions.

    I'm looking for a place that definitely has a good / fun table shower. I'm fine with L1 only, possibly L2, but nothing above that. I'm curious to possibly experience TUMA or other backdoor fun if that's also available. Any go to places I should look into? My main concern is not wanting to waste the time of a place that is mainly just interested in L3, as it's not what I'm after.

    I would be happy to report back once I try some out and see how it goes. Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction!

  5. #16607

    Patience is the key

    Quote Originally Posted by DJJing602  [View Original Post]
    I believe after this post Honeybee is out. Yea she is a dud for infinity. I called in for Momo who was out sick, but heard Honeybee was out and Newgirl was coming to replace her whew! Good call!
    I usually only picked girl at my liking. I would wait in the break room if the girl wasn't available. I don't go to the parlors too often so I always make it worth my time. A little patience can go a long way. I usually ask recommendations from Momo who knew my kinks. She never disappointed me. Usually Infinity has numerous choices. I think honeybee is just a one off. Happy monger.

  6. #16606

    Mina is leaving Peoria Spa next week

    I saw Mina again and she let me know she is going back to LA at the end of the month. She really is one of my all time favorites both in experience and attractiveness. She's really pretty and has a sexy flirty way of providing services. She's got a good sense of humor and speak English well. I a m going to see her again before she leaves town.

  7. #16605

    Honeybee out

    Quote Originally Posted by Richter35  [View Original Post]
    Ugh! I've never been more disappointed with an infinty trip than I am right now!

    I called infinity to find out who was working. I was happy to hear Cici was available and set up a meeting. Gave them my eta of 15 minutes and was on my way. In the 15 minutes that it took me to get there Cici was busy with another monger and I drew the only woman left available, honeybee. She's an older mms type and not terrible looking, but I was really looking forward to meeting Cici. She took me in back and went on and on about seeing her instead. I wasn't stressed for time so I told her I was ok with waiting but she pressed over and over until I finally relented. Biggest mistake, I should've left. She was such a dud. English was bad, no GFE, CBJ. Ended up taking a HJ finish just to get the whole fucking miserable experience over with and put me out of my goddamn misery. It was a real bad experience and waste of money for what I got. I'd avoid her and hope that this one passes through soon. Good luck out there guys.
    I believe after this post Honeybee is out. Yea she is a dud for infinity. I called in for Momo who was out sick, but heard Honeybee was out and Newgirl was coming to replace her whew! Good call!

  8. #16604

    Infinity Honeybee

    Ugh! I've never been more disappointed with an infinty trip than I am right now!

    I called infinity to find out who was working. I was happy to hear Cici was available and set up a meeting. Gave them my eta of 15 minutes and was on my way. In the 15 minutes that it took me to get there Cici was busy with another monger and I drew the only woman left available, honeybee. She's an older mms type and not terrible looking, but I was really looking forward to meeting Cici. She took me in back and went on and on about seeing her instead. I wasn't stressed for time so I told her I was ok with waiting but she pressed over and over until I finally relented. Biggest mistake, I should've left. She was such a dud. English was bad, no GFE, CBJ. Ended up taking a HJ finish just to get the whole fucking miserable experience over with and put me out of my goddamn misery. It was a real bad experience and waste of money for what I got. I'd avoid her and hope that this one passes through soon. Good luck out there guys.

  9. #16603

    Holiday fun with Lulu at Cozy

    I heard one of my favorites is back in town. She is at Cozy going by Lulu. She is fairly tall, about 5’ 6 with long dark hair and a cute gnd look. Her English is pretty good so never uses a translator. She is also very charming and flirtatious with a good sense of humor once she gets to know you better. Made an appointment and when she came in the room, she immediately closed the door and without saying a word rushed to start kissing me like we were long lost lovers. Well, we haven't seen each other in 6 months so we actually were LOL. When her tongue got into my mouth, she devoured me.

    Without breaking up our make out, she started unbuttoning my shirt and pulling down my pants. After a bit, she stopped just long enough for us to get our clothes out of the way before resuming the dfk. I sat down on the table and she dropped to her knees for a BBBJ and a little bit of dt. When she saw that I was ready, she rolled on the cover and sat on my lap. We got to admire ourselves in the mirror and pretended like we were doing Christmas card poses for everyone reading this LOL. She then stood up, put her hands on the wall with the mirror between them and spread her feet apart like she was going to be frisked and searched. I guess in a way she was going to be LOL. We proceeded to do standing k9 in front of the mirror and then got on the table for cg. When she tired out, I picked her up and gently set her down for standing mish. We did that with her coming once or twice. She then finished me cim.

    Lulu is such a sweet girl, you can count on her to deliver a great GFE. However, the time apart seemed to have unlocked a PSE side to her. This experience was like raw insanity it was so intense. Make sure you are well rested, eat properly, and hydrated to make sure you can keep up with her. When you call or show up ask for Lulu. Don't miss out on her because her last day is the 5th.

  10. #16602

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by RapidFireGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I have read many of Khancious' reviews, and I don't think he uses ChatGPT at all. He's just a talented writer. He really should consider writing erotic novels for a living, or at least as a side hustle. Some of you may not enjoy his lengthy reviews, but I personally love the details. The super short wham bam thank you ma'am reviews like "oh I walked in and got a BBBJ and then we put on the cover and fucked and I was out" are just so repetitive and boring (which is honestly like 70% of the reviews on here). Then there's the other 30% of reviews like Khancious's which are super spicy and detailed which tempts me to make a visit and what I browse this site for.

    Khancious, if you're reading this, know that your reviews are appreciated and keep up the good work my guy.
    I do read his entire report, and its addictive LOL.

  11. #16601

    Cici / Infinity

    Stopped by infinity today. I was intrigued by report about Cici being a tight little spinner with some rather large D cups.

    Well, I can confirm that it is 100% the case.

    I called ahead and made an appointment to see Cici. She met me at the front and I paid the house fee for an hour. We went to the room and I wasn't really looking for a table shower today, but I did ask for a quick little shower in order to rinse off the grime from the day. Quick little touchy-feely rinse down and then it was back to the room. The massage started and she began working my back rather vigorously this one on for a little while and I have to admit it's a pretty good quality Massage. She then worked my lower back arms, and then my legs, making sure to pay attention to all the areas that tend to need attention as you get older. I love the massage when they get up on the table and straddle your head and work on your lower back. I just think that's fucking sexy. Anyway, onto the flip and I've paid the tip and produced my cover that I bring myself. She proceeded to disrobe and I was pleasantly surprised that the rumors I heard were actually true. I'm a big fan of Russian and she is endowed well enough for a quality session a Russian. She's got a tight thin little body with some very nice larger than normal manmaid's. Honestly, though I don't know if they just felt so firm because she's so young or if they are actually implants in there,. Either way, they were fabulous. After I got all the Russian I wanted she dropped down and began some BBBJ. She really likes the jam that end of the back of her throat and she's a gamer. She was really acting like she was way into it. Maybe she was! Either way I was having a great time. I'm not gigantic or anything, but I haven't met an AMP girl that could Deepthroat cleanly. Her technique is pretty dang good though. I had a hard time pulling her off to put her up on the table so I could do a little DATY. She's not clean shaving, but she's nicely groomed, and it's very sexy. Again, I'll never claim to know what I'm doing down there. I just do what I think they like and respond to and seems to work OK. After a bit of that, I went up for a little p2 p but she was a little protective and grabbed the cover. I was cool with it because I was ready. On with the cover and then I went inside. And I got to tell you it felt fantastic. She was grabbing me and kissing me and giving me the full on girlfriend experience. I could've popped right there within the first few minutes, but I wanted to see what she looked like on top and cowgirl. I'm glad I did because looking up at those tits from down below is just straight out of a dream. We took full advantage of the mirror at this point as she was riding me. It was quite the view. I was getting close so add her flip over onto her back and got in to missionary. She was responsive and delicate, and tender and aggressive all at the same time. So I am up above her and missionary giving her everything. I'm looking down at that beautiful face and those beautiful titties and it did it. She felt me filling the cover and responded accordingly. We both started laughing a little bit afterwards and caught our breath. I had a great time and highly recommend infinity for anybody.

    On the way out, I met a couple of the other girls and I'll say you can't go wrong with any of them. They're all beautiful and all seem happy. Momo has been sick for the last couple of days so she wasn't in. I hope she gets better soon.

  12. #16600
    Back in town for a few days. Any places worth the visit near Dixileta and 17 area?

  13. #16599
    Quote Originally Posted by Khancious  [View Original Post]

    She was super willing and desiring of getting me to cum including another interaction of intercourse but I was willing to forgo the definite ending and instead allow nature to take it's course as the intelligence of our mind, body and spirit will know best. Besides, she knows I'll return to take her back to that sacred place. She's got me in her pocket at this point, her own personal sex toy to turn on whenever she needs me. Her sex slave in bondage of her beauty and bliss but let me just say she won't ever have to worry about this slave running away, I'm the happiest slave ever.

    See you soon Baby.

    Thanks Carrie.
    I admire your writing skill. What was the damage for house fee and L3?

  14. #16598
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideJack  [View Original Post]
    Came here today. Nana was cute, young, and inexperienced. Super hot body, skinny, full young perky tits. Everyone must see this girl before the end of them month. I got a full hour this time because I wanted the extra massage. It started very firm and she really dug into my sore spots, much better than 2 weeks ago when I saw her. Rolling over, I let her take control at first, she is one of the few that is young enough that she gets pretty wet with just a little hand play on the outside, and a short 69 session. She completely enjoyed it when I got on top. She had mentioned to me that she's mostly been doing L1 and L2 and was excited when I said the magic Boom boom words and whipped out $170 and a cover from my pocket. We joked around at first, but it got serious when I started pounding away. She bit my chest a little and I pulled away and said no no teeth marks. Anyways, she's young and I'm pretty sure she came once and faked another one. When you have her, you will know the difference. I've seen her twice and I'll be back one more time this month. She could be my Christmas girl, ha! Also. Ask for Nana, not older one.
    A young, hot with a great body who is inexperienced but eager to please and gets physically into the session. The fact that she's mostly done L1/ L2 and was excited for FS makes it sound like a special experience.

  15. #16597

    Desert Spa. Carrie the Deliciously Delightful Darling

    It's the best day ever to be alive, not because of anything in particular, but with the realization that it is the only day we have, I make it the best experience possible. Sunday Funday is when I love to attend my favorite church service, after all, I am a Far East Asianist, committed to the religion of worshiping a Chinese woman in bed, bowing my head and closing my eyes as I pray with my tongue on her little pink sacred temple for divine communion. The kingdom of heaven is within, no wonder I am so fond of opening those gates to make Love with Goddess in her sanctuary.

    I embarked on my journey originally to meet the new girl Angela. Who better to see than an Angel from LA? A previous narrative remarked on her insatiable desire for orgasm once her mind got a taste of that so very delightful blessing. I arrived to a near empty parking lot, perfect, no appointments in the way thus far. Vicky greeted me once inside, she's a very sweet woman and later I apologized to her for giving her the cold shoulder on prior visits and we made up with a quick peck on the lips. She told me to come in and motioned towards the rear galley of the building where an attractive woman was eating. "Is that Angela?" I asked and Vicky said, "Go see. " When the girl faced me I saw it was Carrie, also going by Judy and my heart fluttered and skipped a beat as I was aroused with excitement and thrill as my mind replayed my prior encounters and I was now completely engaged in the evolution of the moment with her. They told me Angela went to hot pot with her boyfriend. A true gentleman taking care of his lady. Carrie was eating her own variant of some type of animals and we playfully volleyed our mental dance and I assured her not to rush and joked that I will go to sleep in the room and she can wake me up when she's ready. Hopefully completely naked, mounted in 69 so I open my eyes to see the light at the tunnel.

    I really, really like this girl. She's growing on me like a flower to my tree, rooted in the essence of fertility and blossoming at the opportune moment when the warmth of the sunshine meets the rare air of my presence. There's something about her. Her spirit, her energy, her uninhibited youth behind the surface of her personality makes her captivating and absolutely freaking adorable. She's the kind of girl where you can go anywhere with her or do anything and she would own the moment and turn everything into an adventure of curiosity, wonder and play, discovering the magic of possibility behind every experience. She loves to sing and dance and most of all, she loves life which is a reflection of her sexuality.

    Once she got my belt off and jeans pulled down she gave me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. My Dick was completely hers. Whatever you want Baby, I surrender and am here for you to use to your heart and body's content so take advantage of my Happy Hour and we'll both create unforgettable memories to empower our peace and also fuel the desire to create more. I didn't want it to stop but I had work to do so I told her "put it on my face," and she gets on the table and swings around to park that perfect pussy on my lips. We enjoyed this oral marriage while we were both writhing in each other's feelings. We're both so ready for more at this point and she lays on her back and instructs me to give her what she needs, playfully licking my nose exactly how she wants it. Kissing this girl is out of this world and I covered her body in my appreciation for her existence with my mouth. The sight of her releasing control to experience her own ecstasy within and the sounds she makes when she's riding that wave of pleasure until she breaks free are forever etched in my mind and my soul. She gasped and let out a loud moan once she hit the point of no return and every muscle in her body was flexing and contracting, shaking free of anything and everything that may have been blocking the fluidity of her pleasantness.

    I kissed her back down to Earth once her euphoria became manageable and we just embraced and longed for each other like two lovers in the moonlight. I kissed her pussy once more to let it know that I was ready to enter and I could taste her climax dripping onto my tongue. Fucking her is like a dream come true, watching all the details of her face and body as she experiences that deeper, wider range of sensation activating her inner feelings. In that very moment, I was completely possessed and obsessed with pleasing her and making her feel on top of the world. Each stroke continuously reigniting her passion and zest for higher heights, beyond the confines of the massage room. I found the position to hit the perfect angles and touch-points and increased my pace as she was ready to explode again. She let's out a huge breath of air and I pushed in deep and locked inside while she came hard, shaking and completely exhausting her sexual brain chemistry. Nothing in life mattered at all except for that holistic and very healing experience of physical love. The only thing that could have made it better would be me having cum with her at the same time, as our energies bred each other in divine union reserved for only the soulfulness of true lovers.

    She was super willing and desiring of getting me to cum including another interaction of intercourse but I was willing to forgo the definite ending and instead allow nature to take it's course as the intelligence of our mind, body and spirit will know best. Besides, she knows I'll return to take her back to that sacred place. She's got me in her pocket at this point, her own personal sex toy to turn on whenever she needs me. Her sex slave in bondage of her beauty and bliss but let me just say she won't ever have to worry about this slave running away, I'm the happiest slave ever.

    See you soon Baby.

    Thanks Carrie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape