Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 18672
-
12-30-25 08:01 #16632Regular Member

Posts: 8Red Rose
Read some reviews here, and decided I would stop in and see if Angel was there. Of course not, Jenny opened the door, and welcomed me in. I read a review posted on TER that "If you text or call this number make sure you get Angel and not just who is working the AMP. ".
She asked how long the hour fee was $70. LFK and mutual touch so we had an understanding as she led me to the room light kissing and touching, then ask what type of service. I said FS and so paid $180. She excuses herself and returns and we disrobe. Grab a Condon and did a covered BJ, I asked for a BBBJ and CFS. She said no to BBBJ. At my age it is really tough to get aroused using a cover. However I was there and figured I would just go with it. She switches to "69" which was plus, but about 5 minutes into the session doorbell rings and being the only one working got up and said she had to answer the door. Another mistake I should have left, but I was there. She lets the dude in and shows him to a room, could see it on the monitor in my room. She comes back to the room and asks if I could wait, while she takes care of a hand job on the other guy. Oh well what was I going to do, so I waited. Eventually she finishes and comes back to the room, and picks up where we left off. This time she did DFK with me, which I felt was not her normal, but I think she was just being nice since I waited. After some time I tell her I need to get inside that pussy. Oh side note, English was almost non-existent so it was tough to communicate. We switched positions and she is now riding me CG. Must say pussy was tight. But again my experience is small women usually have tight boxes. Did cowgirl for a bit more that 10 minutes, and I said we switched to Mish. After a bit I pulled out and said you finish BJ. She does her best but covered BJ is worthless in my book. Anyways I said goodbye and she tried to explain about coming back at 9 am in the mornings, and Angel would be there. Not exactly sure if that was what she was trying to convey, All in all it was ok, but I went expecting the service based on what a fellow reviewer wrote, but next time when I read reviews pay attention to details. I may go back and see if Angel is there, and if only one girl I am on my way. There are other spas within a close distance, if it is not what you expected based on reviews and research move on!
-
12-30-25 05:03 #16631Regular Member

Posts: 14Recommendations?
I'm visiting the area for a short time and was wanting some recommendations. Are there any good locations or providers around Guadalupe / South Tempe (or very south Phoenix if worth)? I appreciate the help.
-
12-30-25 01:52 #16630Regular Member

Posts: 5Cozy
I was in Phoenix on a business trip and decided to look around for a decent AMP. The first reviews that kept popping up mentioned Cozy, especially a therapist named Lulu. My curiosity got the best of me, so I gave them a call and booked an appointment with her. When I arrived, the place was surprisingly quiet, which felt like a good sign. I was greeted by Lulu, a tall, stunning Asian woman with dark hair. From the moment she took my hand and led me to the room. As soon as the door closed, she pulled me in for a dfk that honestly caught me off guard. I nearly lost my balance, but I was saved by the massage table LOL.
Things quickly heated up as we continued kissing and slowly undressing each other. She teased me playfully, using her tongue and gave me a cat bath. She slowly focuses on junior and gives me BBBJ, the suction and licking on junior was intense, I tried to not to bust quickly. She notices and smiles, stopping just in time. She puts on the cover. And to the races we go, we went for mish, I was sucking her beautiful tits and she was licking my ear. I was ready to bust in the bag so we locked eyes and dfk all the way. Afterwards, we cleaned up, and I laid back on the table. Lulu stepped out briefly and returned to give me a proper massage, which was the perfect way to wind things down. I tipped her generously and left feeling relaxed and very satisfied.
Lulu is sweet, beautiful, and an absolute pleasure to spend time with. She'll only be here until next week, so don't miss the chance to see her. And as always, treat the ladies nice.
-
12-29-25 22:56 #16629Regular Member

Posts: 4Lina at Oasis Healing Massage
I went to check out Oasis again today and was met by a girl named Lina. She is mid 20's, dark hair and maybe 5'3". The first thing that caught my attention about Lina was her big ass. Especially for a Chinese girl. Very nice and cute. Paid hf and she took me back. There was also a waft of a sweet smell in the air too; it really set the mood for something sensual.
I laid naked on the table for about a minute before Lina came back into the room. She walked past and asked if I wanted TS as she gently ran her fingers up my leg towards my back. TS is my favorite time so I grabbed some tips after grabbing a towel. TS was just as good as the previous times I have gone. B2 B sliding, licking all over front and back, T&A in my face. Very exciting, she started BBBJ on the shower table before we headed back to the room. For the massage, she spent no more than 5 minutes on my back, her main concentration being on my ass and hamstrings. From that point on it was pure teasing; for several minutes she would rub the inside of my thighs and then gently scroll her soft hands down my dick and balls. Right before the turn-over, Lina took one more firm grip of my dick and stroked it a couple times before giving me a pillow to lay on my back.
Once on my back, the seductive massage continued. She told me I was big and she liked it. Size. I din't know if she meant that or not, but it was enough to get me rock hard. Based on the massage thus far, I was patiently waiting for her to give me, what I was sure to be, the best HJ in history. She grabbed my cock, leaned in and asked what I wanted. I made the universal signal for boom boom and she left the room. She came back a minute later and began to suck. While sucking, I rubbed her tits and squeezed her ass. She then got completely naked. I too began to touch her thighs while getting closer to her pussy. She must have liked bc she climbed onto the table right in my face, 69 position. Her BJ nearly made me cum before the main event. She used her mouth to slip on the hat then went straight to cg. Switched to k9 so I could grab her ass better and didn't last long after that. She cleaned me up with hot towel and left so I could get dressed while she went to grab a water. Fun time as usual.
-
12-29-25 18:16 #16628Regular Member

Posts: 2Michelle
For those of you who remember, Michelle, an absolute legend, she is back in the Valley. If you had the pleasure of meeting her last summer at LH in Chandler, you'll be excited to know she's now working at Moon Spa (located at W. McDowell & 3rd Ave in downtown Phoenix).
She is not only stunningly beautiful but has the figure of a goddess plus her English is excellent. All of her skills are top-notch, and she even does an amazing facial. For an hour, the house fee is. 8 and a give her well-deserved 2 for the tip.
-
12-29-25 00:10 #16627Senior Member

Posts: 65Cici infinity
Reading the reviews I decided to try Cici at infinity, I called in advance I got there pay for an hour and enter, I was told that she was with another customer, so I had to wait for about 20 min, she entered the room and o my f#king god, she is as described petite skinny with a pair of huge Ds. I asked for table shower and she asked for tip, I handed $170, from which 10 where for the table shower, but she pushed back saying that table shower $200 (I assumed that it was total), but didn't have more cash and I thought no big deal. She was wearing a bra and shirt that had her chest compressed so I couldn't appreciate the full talent until she took it off, when I felt her I was dang I should have insisted in TS, a nuru with that body must have been amazing. Got massage meh, she flipped me got on top of and started kissing, not bad at all very into it, she suggested 69 to which I accepted, my friend must have been very sensitive cause, she made me feel such intense pleasure that caused me cramps distracting her and me, at some point she suggested DATY, one thing about doing this is that I got to practice my skills and they are paying off, I hit the right spots the right way, she couldn't handle the pleasure tried to stopped me but I insisted kept licking for a couple of seconds more, then she had to take a break I felt proud of what I did. Then we went to the main event, I don't have much to say about this, I tried to keep pleasuring her while also enjoy it myself, I was very vigorous did 4 positions took me about 2-3 min, I wasn't looking for a marathon, when I finished my heart was racing, she got a towel, and finished me with a arm massage.
At the end she told me that she loved my licking, for a second I thought of offering more but I took that moment to feel pride.
Overall was a good experience, I feel that I really miss the table shower, but I just don't like when they try to upsell, I don't mind paying more, I just don't like when it feels like they want to take advantage of me.
-
12-28-25 18:53 #16626Senior Member

Posts: 59319th Ave and Greenway AMP
I stopped by here over the holidays. I had an itch that needed to be scratched, but not a lot of time.
Walked in. Typical lobby with security screen door leading to the back. Out came what I thought was mamasan, but turns out that was my therapist. She appeared older, but I'm horrible with Asian age estimations. Decent massage actually, but she must have used a half gallon of lotion though. But, nice hot towel after to scrub it off, so no harm done. On the flip, she rubbed my belly and asked what I wanted. Given potential for old age, and the fact that I hadn't seen her teeth, I opted for a topless handy. She lifts her scrubs and sports bra to reveal a perfect pair of B cup tits that would belong on a 20 year old! Fairly enthusiastic with some verbal moans and "yes baby" to help me get there. After my surgery, there is no mess to clean up besides the lotion, but she got another hot towel to clean up the lotion goo. Downed my bottle of water before leaving, tipped her the norm, and was on my way!
I'd repeat, but won't seek it out.
-
12-28-25 17:59 #16625Senior Member

Posts: 40I was actually helping other fellows avoid the same problematic individual and not have the same experience. I don't need patronizing thoughts. Please feel free to leave a few helpful reviews instead your opinions. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FishNChips31
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 00:14 #16624Regular Member

Posts: 5Fuji Spa Dream
I dreamt this lady was on point. CBJ, CFS, but the excitement and joy she brings is unreal. She is probably in her late forties but with a body of a thirty. Year old. Damage was a Franklin and two Jackson's.
-
12-27-25 22:26 #16623Senior Member

Posts: 82Lulu at Cozy
I had such a great time with Lulu at Cozy that I went to see her again. Arrived and she was at the door looking hot in a tight white blouse and short polka dot black skirt. Got into the room and she started making out with me while unbuttoning my shirt. Out of our clothes and she sat me down for a BBBJ to get me ready. We weren't in the room with the big mirror, only a small one in the corner, but we still did standing k9 while looking at ourselves in the mirror.
We then went on the table for mish. All the while, we were making out like high schoolers. Dfk, kissing her neck, licking and sticking my tongue in her ear, and her reciprocating on me. That and watching the pleasure on her face made me keep going on and on. In the middle of it, she said something quirky and a little sarcastic. I quipped back and we just burst into laughter in each other's arms. A sense of humor makes her even sexier. After we calmed down, she teased me with her tongue again, which got me going at attention again. I wanted to get back inside to feel her heat and tightness, but she kept me from going in too quick. She kissed and stroked me and then started touching her straight and beautiful boobs, which made me unable to wait any longer. I picked her up and put her on the table and went right into her warm tight fit. After a while, I could tell she was coming as she started undulating under me. As she was enjoying it, she said she wanted my come in her mouth and I wasn't going to deny such a request. Afterwards, she cleaned me off by giving me a BJ with mouthwash and then another with water. That was the first time I've ever experienced that service.
It was a change of pace from the last visit. This was a very sensual GFE, but every bit as satisfying. I can't wait to see what Lulu has in store for me on my next visit.
-
12-27-25 20:04 #16622Senior Member

Posts: 126Mya at Studio E
Can anyone send me more info on her or point me in the right direction? I've seen her name mentioned over the years and am finally curious enough to give her a try, but anytime I search "mya" nothing comes up. I've tried adding other words to the search but it just seems to drag in a lot of unrelated info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 18:48 #16621Regular Member

Posts: 11Is it best to avoid L3 places if that's not what I'm after? I've seen others say they don't want to deal with the negotiation pressure, but have never been in that situation before.
Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 18:32 #16620Senior Member

Posts: 353The only place I know of with a table shower that isn't an L3 place is 101 Massage in Tempe at Warner and Kyrene in the Home Depot shopping center.
Originally Posted by RandoGenesis
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 15:39 #16619Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42My Suggestions
Checkout Infinity, KSpa and Lucky Spa in Glendale. I believe they are affiliated and always got some hotties who provide all you seek.
Originally Posted by RandoGenesis
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 11:08 #16618Regular Member

Posts: 11Returning to town
Apologies that I'm asking from a somewhat new account. I'm a former AZ resident, who moved away several years ago, returning soon for business.
Any local AZ-based info I have is likely long out of date by 5 years, as I was barely getting into the hobby before I moved, and what I do know isn't local.
I've searched the forums, but in case the info may be out of date, was looking for suggestions.
I'm looking for a place that definitely has a good / fun table shower. I'm fine with L1 only, possibly L2, but nothing above that. I'm curious to possibly experience TUMA or other backdoor fun if that's also available. Any go to places I should look into? My main concern is not wanting to waste the time of a place that is mainly just interested in L3, as it's not what I'm after.
I would be happy to report back once I try some out and see how it goes. Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction!












Reply With Quote





