Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 37359
-
12-31-25 11:01 #35724Regular Member

Posts: 8It was the same as always covered everything she still can take all you can put in her all three if that's your thing. I believe she's in high demand bc she booked 2 people while I was there so she seemed to rush thru the steps to get to the next one but for the price of admission I'll cool with it.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 09:23 #35723Senior Member

Posts: 123Let me know how that dream goes.
Originally Posted by PeterPipes804
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 22:56 #35722Regular Member

Posts: 8Damage
What's the damage for that party sounds like fun. Pm me the contact if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 15:31 #35721Senior Member

Posts: 231UTRs
Guess my phone and dm's are going to be busy this new year LOL. But just got done doing a date with Karma and Whitney. Think some of the senior members that have been on here for awhile know about Karma whose a white woman with dark hair with some nice tits and ass. But she's slightly getting back into it after taking a vacation. Now Whitney, white woman with light brunette hair with pierced nipples and a nice bubble butt, I just met about a week ago when I saw Chelsea last week. Had gotten off work early and wanted to go see Chelsea again. She was busy but told me Karma and Whitney were down for some fun. Comms were pretty iffy but was able to make it work. Did a qv with them and had a great time. Will definitely repeat and I hope to get Chelsea in next time around LOL. I have been stupid busy between work, seeing these three, Becky, and Hailee. So if you need any of their digits and want to see them asap just hmu.
-
12-30-25 01:09 #35720Regular Member

Posts: 8Who's messing the hobby up
Who out here is giving these bottom feeders more then a blue strip for a quick visit they use to go for. 5/. 6 bring those days back that's it I'm done complaining. I'll going find passion she always play fair.
-
12-29-25 20:23 #35719Senior Member

Posts: 2712nd ad
Url is broken so use her 2nd url.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/199180517
-
12-29-25 19:46 #35718Senior Member

Posts: 231Hailee and Chelsea
Hailee and Chelsea are looking for some old and new friends to chill with asap so they can take care of their rent and themselves. If you have their digits just hit them up and if you need their info just hmu.
-
12-29-25 18:56 #35717Senior Member

Posts: 271Cris Commerce Rd
Curvy, nice looking latina and the pictures are accurate but she's probably 50-55, firm body, looks and feels great. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ond/199181679. 15 (120) 30 (180) 1 h (250). Nice attitude and everything is covered but you can ugrade.
-
12-27-25 11:03 #35716Senior Member

Posts: 200I have seen Jessica twice outside of Richmond and I would see here again. Her pics are 100% accurate, she was GFE with me with plenty of DFK, I ate her pussy like it was my last meal and she is super talented orally. She is super clean and smelled and tasted great. I guess YMMV but we really clicked.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 10:57 #35715Senior Member

Posts: 200I have seen Jessica twice but not in Richmond. I had great sessions with her. Her pics are 100% accurate. Maybe we just connect but she was GFE with me. I ate her pussy for at least 30 minutes, plenty of DFK, and she is very talented orally. I would totally see her again.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 09:21 #35714Senior Member

Posts: 60Gigi, Glo, Gloria
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/367179628013
Saw this post in the massage section of STG. Is this the same Gigi, Glo, Gloria that was supposedly very sick recently and was in the hospital? The pic in the post definately looks like her. Any one visit her recently? Happy that she got better and might be back. I have had a few dreams with her over the years which were always good. Any info on her would be appreciated. Her new phone ends in 7607. Thanks.
-
12-27-25 01:14 #35713Senior Member

Posts: 231Or they could just need bread for rent lol but on a more light hearted note, Chelsea and Becky need help paying for their rent asap so if you have their digits just hit them up asap and if you need them just hmu.
Originally Posted by MyBudFang
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 01:25 #35712Senior Member

Posts: 700Christmas
It's just like any other day, most of the girls you see, are on drugs, and have a pimp, Christmas, new years, thanksgiving, any holiday, she needs a fix, and her pimp turns her out.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 20:42 #35711Senior Member

Posts: 146Pics please
Link is dead. Any pics or a fresh link?
Originally Posted by JBone1
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-25-25 16:22 #35710Senior Member

Posts: 106I without a doubt did this until a SM reached out to me let me know and hooked me up with smoke. So I try and give the benefit of doubt. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






