Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 401 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 6010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5230

    Brisa silence

    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    I've tried txting the number on their door many times and not gotten a response. They have another number on some of their ads that seems to be an online booker, not sure what the deal is there really.
    Brisa has always answered my texts quickly no matter how simple the question. Until today. Zero response. I'm going to take a break from there. Between constant contractor vans at the office next door (but nothing ever visibly accomplished) and communication going silent, seems something could be wonky. Better safe than sorry.

  2. #5229

    Judy vs Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Alexuwguy was asking for recommendations, and as I remembered Judy in her civvies I thought I really should verify my recommendation and claim of the biggest rack in the area.

    Verified.

    She is only around three more days so no need for extreme detail, the cans are near unbelievable and she has nice slim legs to go with an ultra voluptuous figure. Long hair and classic Asian bangs, got her off this time and she has a surprisingly tight box for such a good sized girl. She also will take it as hard as you want to give and ask for more. Once I got into K9 there was nowhere else I wanted to go, the mirrors at Lotus helped, as did the encouragement from Judy.
    It was tough call. But I always had a great time at Brisa so I chose to go with Helen.

  3. #5228

    Doggy Files Repeats. Judy at Lotus. A trip to pound town

    Alexuwguy was asking for recommendations, and as I remembered Judy in her civvies I thought I really should verify my recommendation and claim of the biggest rack in the area.

    Verified.

    She is only around three more days so no need for extreme detail, the cans are near unbelievable and she has nice slim legs to go with an ultra voluptuous figure. Long hair and classic Asian bangs, got her off this time and she has a surprisingly tight box for such a good sized girl. She also will take it as hard as you want to give and ask for more. Once I got into K9 there was nowhere else I wanted to go, the mirrors at Lotus helped, as did the encouragement from Judy.

    Shower time. Judy is off to Brooklyn the 31st. Thanks for the good times.

  4. #5227

    Helen at Brisa

    My second time visiting Brisa. I saw Helen the first time I was there. So I figured I'd stop by and try Helen.

    She's pretty cute IMO, red lipstick, stunning eyes Short hair, 30's, tattoo on her lower back and tummy to cover her c-scar.

    DFK, BBBJ, 69, CG, RCG, MISH, doggy. I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her hard and she said yes. It was one hell of a ride and I finished in the bag.

    We had a nice talk and she ended up giving me a decent massage.

    GFE type of provider. Definitely repeat material.

  5. #5226

    Just guessing both in 30's

    Judy perhaps older, both look great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    What's their age for both?

  6. #5225

    Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking for naturals or huge naturals?

    Judy at Lotus Spa in FedWay has enormous natural cans. Helen at Brisa has very nice but relatively smaller naturals. Both are beautiful but very different.

    Judy put on some civvies while I was there yesterday and she looked spectacular and slim in a skin tight blouse and black form fitting pants. Just five days left for both.
    What's their age for both?

  7. #5224

    Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking for naturals or huge naturals?

    Judy at Lotus Spa in FedWay has enormous natural cans. Helen at Brisa has very nice but relatively smaller naturals. Both are beautiful but very different.

    Judy put on some civvies while I was there yesterday and she looked spectacular and slim in a skin tight blouse and black form fitting pants. Just five days left for both.
    Thank you. I will try both.

  8. #5223
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    Every single providers I've seen at MMS fake titties. I really enjoy having that natural look and the sensation. Anyone knows or anyone out there you've seen one yet?
    If you are up North, Kim is who I would suggest. Natural B's, really cute face and nice body. On the Seattle page she has three votes for tightest pussy in Washington. I believe the 30th is her last day at Best Massage in Everett.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-in-Washington

  9. #5222

    Not sure I understand

    Are you looking for naturals or huge naturals?

    Judy at Lotus Spa in FedWay has enormous natural cans. Helen at Brisa has very nice but relatively smaller naturals. Both are beautiful but very different.

    Judy put on some civvies while I was there yesterday and she looked spectacular and slim in a skin tight blouse and black form fitting pants. Just five days left for both.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexuwguy  [View Original Post]
    Every single providers I've seen at MMS fake titties. I really enjoy having that natural look and the sensation. Anyone knows or anyone out there you've seen one yet?

  10. #5221

    Looking for natural beauty

    Every single providers I've seen at MMS fake titties. I really enjoy having that natural look and the sensation. Anyone knows or anyone out there you've seen one yet?

  11. #5220

    Had a girl practically beg me to do a foursome with a friend and her colleague.

    Like my buddy said "No crossed swords!" LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloSailor  [View Original Post]
    I've taken the girls up at various places on a duo occasionally and it was always fun. But I've also had a fantasy to bring a buddy and do two guys on one girl. I've asked a few girls but never seriously pursued the subject. Has anyone ever done / heard this happening anywhere?

    Just a bucket list fantasy. PM is OK if you'd rather communicate that way.

  12. #5219

    Bucket list fantasy

    I've taken the girls up at various places on a duo occasionally and it was always fun. But I've also had a fantasy to bring a buddy and do two guys on one girl. I've asked a few girls but never seriously pursued the subject. Has anyone ever done / heard this happening anywhere?

    Just a bucket list fantasy. PM is OK if you'd rather communicate that way.

  13. #5218

    Doggy Files. Holiday repeats. Lala at QQ FedWay

    Got my awesome combo today of a massage from knockout MMS at QQ followed by a session with Lala.

    Lala gave me something of act when I first saw her at QQ, seemed to want me to think she was new to the game. We dropped the pretense this time, she is a fairly legendary provider that has the ability to be whatever her customer wants. All that silly complication aside she is beautiful and has IMHO the BEST body in the entire area until Angela gets back up in Shoreline. Her services are pretty much in the Angela / Vivi / Summer range.

    Today I got a fantastic BBBJ, 69, and CFS in standing mish, standing K9, and awesome prone bone. She is just a pro, reminds me of her friend Summer, not your girlfriend but one hell of a fuck buddy.

  14. #5217

    Gina at Brisa

    After seeing so many good reviews, I visited Brisa for the first time and picked Gina.

    Excellent service by Gina. Slim thick MILF body and pretty face. She gave the best BBBJ I've ever had. She has no gag reflex and she will DT while you do 69.

    Lots of DFK, multiple positions and finished in the bag. We cuddled and talked until the time was up.

    I met Gina, Yiyi, Helen and Eva. All the girls here are beautiful and fun.

    I had a very good experience, but I prefer the girls at Best.

  15. #5216

    In holiday mode just seeing repeats

    Nana and Anne in FedWay keeping me drained and happy, got fresh buns at Lotus with Nana and the team. Judy there is just in town another week so that is all you have to see those epic cans. She can cook too! I've said it before, Nana one of the more beautiful woman I have ever been around, in or out of an MP. At the spa I had the Asian thing going of three woman (MMS too) feeding me by hand, fresh out of oven pork buns.

    Anne at Maple just perfect. Tiny, tight, lovely, laughing and affectionate. 5 minutes from me is just too good.

    Merry Christmas indeed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape