Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 583 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8347

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Sc8888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? Red Roof Inn in Milford. Advertise on BP every day.

    https://newhaven.bedpage.com/Escorts.../23333346.html
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    This is where most of the Asians and Latinas host their Services.
    I think its safer than the down the street that leaves the light on for you. .
    Yeap I've used them before. Same group but different number that has also advertised in Stamford. Get the same type of upper 30's /40's Taiwanese woman. Usually rotate every week or two.

  2. #8346
    Quote Originally Posted by Sc8888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? Red Roof Inn in Milford. Advertise on BP every day.

    https://newhaven.bedpage.com/Escorts.../23333346.html
    This is where most of the Asians and Latinas host their Services.
    I think its safer than the down the street that leaves the light on for you. .

  3. #8345

    Motel in Milford

    Anyone try this one? Red Roof Inn in Milford. Advertise on BP every day.

    https://newhaven.bedpage.com/Escorts.../23333346.html

  4. #8344

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by BkNets534  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had sex with her but she is legit. I knew her on insta and didn't know she was a sex worker. Just paid her for a quick HJ. Tits are nice. She was a little cold but could have been because we were in a car.
    What's her insta?

  5. #8343

    Winter - Norwalk

    Anyone have intel on this one named Winter in Norwalk? I know this is New Haven forum but maybe someone ventured over there or seen her around New Haven in the past. I'm drawing blanks. Reverse image show just a couple other STG ads. Age says 35, but I'm thinking 35-45. Number is a text app. No associated cashapp. I have an idea who it might be.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/307827523514
    203-XXX-0498
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4783.jpg‎   IMG_4780.jpg‎  

  6. #8342

    Snow

    Haven't had sex with her but she is legit. I knew her on insta and didn't know she was a sex worker. Just paid her for a quick HJ. Tits are nice. She was a little cold but could have been because we were in a car.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wavehaven203  [View Original Post]

  7. #8341

    Re: Pearl aka Mos Steph aka Baby Frankie

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Check my Seeking Arrangement post in Hartford section from about 3 months ago for all the intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bbfrankielovesyou

    That said. Don't see this bird. I was banging her on the reg earlier this year (March, April May). But she called me out of the blue a few month ago. Long story short. I walked in and walk out. She had some major "blisters" all over her mouth.

    Must have received these gifts over the summer.

    Thankfully she fell out of my stable before Memorial Day.

    Just a warning.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Well. I've fucked this girl numerous times in the past; but haven't seen her since May. She hit me up out of the blue asking if I wanted to come by. I was in NH at the time so figured what the hell.

    Get to her new place and she invites me in. Here's the kicker. Her mouth is wrapped in gifts. It rhymes with the notorious 7-11 drink.

    I politely declined the visit, turned on my heels and walked away.

    I was a little bummed because she's an animal in the sack. Hopefully no one has seen her recently (thankfully I have not nor will.

    I ever again).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-a0aaab39bd14
    Last time I talked to her she wanted 4.0 all inclusive full open menu. Thanks to Glen, I dodged that bullet before I executed. She's now up to 5.0 with deposit.

    475-XXX-2469
    475-XXX-0084
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4704.jpg‎   IMG_4705.jpg‎   IMG_4706.jpg‎   IMG_4707.jpg‎  

  8. #8340
    Quote Originally Posted by Drell32  [View Original Post]
    Comms are good it's better to call than text. She prefers that. Donations are very reasonable.
    How is she in bed, and her hygiene. BBJ.

  9. #8339
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavehaven203  [View Original Post]
    Comms are good it's better to call than text. She prefers that. Donations are very reasonable.

  10. #8338

    Heads Up

    Check my Seeking Arrangement post in Hartford section from about 3 months ago for all the intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bbfrankielovesyou

    That said. Don't see this bird. I was banging her on the reg earlier this year (March, April May). But she called me out of the blue a few month ago. Long story short. I walked in and walk out. She had some major "blisters" all over her mouth.

    Must have received these gifts over the summer.

    Thankfully she fell out of my stable before Memorial Day.

    Just a warning.

  11. #8337

    Nikki

    Any intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...h/940331356816

    203-XXX-0848.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0473.png‎   IMG_0474.png‎  

  12. #8336

    Cheeks / snow

    Anyone try this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/003005665397

    203-XXX-x690.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0470.png‎   IMG_0469.png‎   IMG_0468.jpg‎  

  13. #8335
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy  [View Original Post]
    She was on state sponsored vacation, and put on some weight there. Saw her a couple times after she got out, and I have to tell you, the extra pounds are very sexy and all in the right place. She's been clean since she got out, so you can actually spend time with her.
    I'm actually really intrigued. I saw her a few times when she wasnt clean and had solid service. Always great body. I actually like how the weight looks on her. Only thing that kept me away was the usage and it making it hard to deal with sometimes.

  14. #8334
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    Those pics look nothing like what I remembe, she had cute little a cups and a tight little body. I'm not sure that's the same girl I'm asking about.
    She was on state sponsored vacation, and put on some weight there. Saw her a couple times after she got out, and I have to tell you, the extra pounds are very sexy and all in the right place. She's been clean since she got out, so you can actually spend time with her.

  15. #8333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRando  [View Original Post]
    Just having them brings questions some of us don't want to answer, LOL. That said, I have a stash hidden in my car. Better safe than sorry.
    Buy a three pack on the way. If any are left, toss them or leave them with her.

    And just a thought, but if someone is worried about a SO finding them, isn’t an even better reason to use them?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape