Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 583 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 8732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8327

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Has her services improved since she's gotten out? It's been awhile since I've seen her and her habits became more and more priority over quality service. It had never been as good as when Jasmine introduced her to me for a doubles. Body in the ad pics looks good, but I prefer the experience I had early on a few years ago.

    Is that even her OF in her ad? Girl in profile pic doesn't look like her and diff tatts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...4/756685255746
    475-XXX-9462
    203-XXX-3214
    Those pics look nothing like what I remembe, she had cute little a cups and a tight little body. I'm not sure that's the same girl I'm asking about.

  2. #8326

    Re: Lala aka Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    Any update on Sasha? Has she thinned out any since her release from York? She was so fkn hot before she got locked up. I've delayed seeing her, I couldn't deal with a plump Sasha.
    Has her services improved since she's gotten out? It's been awhile since I've seen her and her habits became more and more priority over quality service. It had never been as good as when Jasmine introduced her to me for a doubles. Body in the ad pics looks good, but I prefer the experience I had early on a few years ago.

    Is that even her OF in her ad? Girl in profile pic doesn't look like her and diff tatts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...4/756685255746
    475-XXX-9462
    203-XXX-3214
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4418.jpg‎   IMG_4419.jpg‎   IMG_4420.jpg‎   IMG_4421.jpg‎   IMG_4422.jpg‎  


  3. #8325

    Sasha / Lala

    Any update on Sasha? Has she thinned out any since her release from York? She was so fkn hot before she got locked up. I've delayed seeing her, I couldn't deal with a plump Sasha.

  4. #8324

    Harsh

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    I guess toss on some symphony of destruction and go to town?
    Too each their own obviously but if she's got skills and is reasonably sane, I'd happily accept a $70 BBBJCIM (spit) from her.

    Physically she reminds me of my one time fav, Ricki from Bridgeport.

  5. #8323
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    God Damn she does!

    Megadeath sucks too.
    I guess toss on some symphony of destruction and go to town?

  6. #8322

    Haha!

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Christ she looks like dave mustane. WTF is going on with skip lately. Just terrible.
    God Damn she does!

    Megadeath sucks too.

  7. #8321
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird75  [View Original Post]
    You can find her from time to time walking the streets up and down Kimberly as well as posting. Don't know much about where she's stayng. Decent job polishing the knob, finish on face.
    Christ she looks like dave mustane. WTF is going on with skip lately. Just terrible.

  8. #8320
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Rose

    Not much intel. I haven't seen her. Think she went by another name and had some habits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/531269510907
    203-XXX-8555

    Dropping name, pics, and number for easier identification.
    You can find her from time to time walking the streets up and down Kimberly as well as posting. Don't know much about where she's stayng. Decent job polishing the knob, finish on face.

  9. #8319
    Quote Originally Posted by TravProf  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Donny. Gives me a little more insight but still apprehensive. If I end up going for it. I will share my experience.

    -TP.
    I know I don't post often, but I saw Masian back in early 2023. She does everything covered, but allows Greek and ATM. I got her to take the cover off to jerk me off, but that was all.

  10. #8318

    Re: Rose - New Haven

    Rose

    Not much intel. I haven't seen her. Think she went by another name and had some habits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/531269510907
    203-XXX-8555

    Dropping name, pics, and number for easier identification.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4228.jpg‎   IMG_4224.jpg‎   IMG_4226.jpg‎   IMG_4227.jpg‎   IMG_4225.jpg‎  


  11. #8317

  12. #8316
    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping someone has the 411 on her. I'm definitely interested in seeing her god knows my weakness is a MILF with a phat ass. If anybody can help me out with any information, it would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairfield/female-escorts/experience-real-satisfaction-h/551493337277
    Stay away. My best advice. Quick. Concise. Just do not even bother.

  13. #8315
    Thanks Donny. Gives me a little more insight but still apprehensive. If I end up going for it. I will share my experience.

    -TP.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Masian Doll.

    I have not been with her. Based on other reviews, she is real and travels between CT, NY, and RI. She has mixed reviews but mostly positive on the T site and EC site. People also report repeating with her. There are reports of a black guy involved and on her Fetlife profile. She doesn't like to text, so she will ask you to call her. Video call verification is required to meet per her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...o/927872639059
    https://hot.com/us/ct/new-haven/esco...00-8257/m-OktY
    959-XXX-5466
    213-XXX-8257

  14. #8314

    Re: Masian Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by TravProf  [View Original Post]
    Evening gents,

    Been looking at Masian but haven't committed yet. Its about an hour hike so I'm reaching out for feedback on any experiences before I commit. I've tried searching for reviews, but the only data I found were 2 other gents who've asked about her, but no replies. I know she posts on and off, trynna visit her before she disappears again. Inbox is open too. TIA.

    Here's the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...o/927872639059

    Stay safe gents.

    -TP.
    Masian Doll.

    I have not been with her. Based on other reviews, she is real and travels between CT, NY, and RI. She has mixed reviews but mostly positive on the T site and EC site. People also report repeating with her. There are reports of a black guy involved and involved on her Fetlife profile. She doesn't like to text, so she will ask you to call her. Video call verification is required to meet. First meets tend to frustrate clients as she incrementally gives direction to her room. i.e. address, floor, room next door as you approach each to get next step. She also has rules but things appear to loosen up on successive meets.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...o/927872639059
    https://hot.com/us/ct/new-haven/esco...00-8257/m-OktY
    959-XXX-5466
    213-XXX-8257
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4174.jpg‎   IMG_4175.jpg‎   IMG_4176.jpg‎   IMG_4177.jpg‎   IMG_4178.jpg‎  

    IMG_4179.jpeg‎   IMG_4180.jpeg‎  

  15. #8313

    Masian

    Evening gents,

    Been looking at Masian but haven't committed yet. Its about an hour hike so I'm reaching out for feedback on any experiences before I commit. I've tried searching for reviews, but the only data I found were 2 other gents who've asked about her, but no replies. I know she posts on and off, trynna visit her before she disappears again. Inbox is open too. TIA.

    Here's the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...o/927872639059

    Stay safe gents.

    -TP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape