Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 583 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8341

    Re: Pearl aka Mos Steph aka Baby Frankie

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Check my Seeking Arrangement post in Hartford section from about 3 months ago for all the intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bbfrankielovesyou

    That said. Don't see this bird. I was banging her on the reg earlier this year (March, April May). But she called me out of the blue a few month ago. Long story short. I walked in and walk out. She had some major "blisters" all over her mouth.

    Must have received these gifts over the summer.

    Thankfully she fell out of my stable before Memorial Day.

    Just a warning.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Well. I've fucked this girl numerous times in the past; but haven't seen her since May. She hit me up out of the blue asking if I wanted to come by. I was in NH at the time so figured what the hell.

    Get to her new place and she invites me in. Here's the kicker. Her mouth is wrapped in gifts. It rhymes with the notorious 7-11 drink.

    I politely declined the visit, turned on my heels and walked away.

    I was a little bummed because she's an animal in the sack. Hopefully no one has seen her recently (thankfully I have not nor will.

    I ever again).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-a0aaab39bd14
    Last time I talked to her she wanted 4.0 all inclusive full open menu. Thanks to Glen, I dodged that bullet before I executed. She's now up to 5.0 with deposit.

    475-XXX-2469
    475-XXX-0084
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4704.jpg‎   IMG_4705.jpg‎   IMG_4706.jpg‎   IMG_4707.jpg‎  

  2. #8340
    Quote Originally Posted by Drell32  [View Original Post]
    Comms are good it's better to call than text. She prefers that. Donations are very reasonable.
    How is she in bed, and her hygiene. BBJ.

  3. #8339
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavehaven203  [View Original Post]
    Comms are good it's better to call than text. She prefers that. Donations are very reasonable.

  4. #8338

    Heads Up

    Check my Seeking Arrangement post in Hartford section from about 3 months ago for all the intel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bbfrankielovesyou

    That said. Don't see this bird. I was banging her on the reg earlier this year (March, April May). But she called me out of the blue a few month ago. Long story short. I walked in and walk out. She had some major "blisters" all over her mouth.

    Must have received these gifts over the summer.

    Thankfully she fell out of my stable before Memorial Day.

    Just a warning.

  5. #8337

    Nikki

    Any intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...h/940331356816

    203-XXX-0848.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0473.png‎   IMG_0474.png‎  

  6. #8336

    Cheeks / snow

    Anyone try this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...t/003005665397

    203-XXX-x690.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0470.png‎   IMG_0469.png‎   IMG_0468.jpg‎  

  7. #8335
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy  [View Original Post]
    She was on state sponsored vacation, and put on some weight there. Saw her a couple times after she got out, and I have to tell you, the extra pounds are very sexy and all in the right place. She's been clean since she got out, so you can actually spend time with her.
    I'm actually really intrigued. I saw her a few times when she wasnt clean and had solid service. Always great body. I actually like how the weight looks on her. Only thing that kept me away was the usage and it making it hard to deal with sometimes.

  8. #8334
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    Those pics look nothing like what I remembe, she had cute little a cups and a tight little body. I'm not sure that's the same girl I'm asking about.
    She was on state sponsored vacation, and put on some weight there. Saw her a couple times after she got out, and I have to tell you, the extra pounds are very sexy and all in the right place. She's been clean since she got out, so you can actually spend time with her.

  9. #8333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRando  [View Original Post]
    Just having them brings questions some of us don't want to answer, LOL. That said, I have a stash hidden in my car. Better safe than sorry.
    Buy a three pack on the way. If any are left, toss them or leave them with her.

    And just a thought, but if someone is worried about a SO finding them, isn’t an even better reason to use them?

  10. #8332
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    I never understood why this isn't a hard and fast rule no matter who you're seeing.

    Some fit better than others, nothing like an AMP condom that really feels like a tiny balloon, and do you really want a years old gas station balloon falling apart while you're banging the village bicycle with a certain smell?

    If the cost is a problem, maybe you shouldn't be doing this at all? Are your kids fed and heated?
    Just having them brings questions some of us don't want to answer, LOL. That said, I have a stash hidden in my car. Better safe than sorry.

  11. #8331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    First, everyone should bring covers regardless of what is said over text.
    I never understood why this isn't a hard and fast rule no matter who you're seeing.

    Some fit better than others, nothing like an AMP condom that really feels like a tiny balloon, and do you really want a years old gas station balloon falling apart while you're banging the village bicycle with a certain smell?

    If the cost is a problem, maybe you shouldn't be doing this at all? Are your kids fed and heated?

  12. #8330

    Re: Let me be your dream girl and have fun - Norwich

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ledya...-/803132313536

    She has a coupe ads with different pictures, she's heavier than she looks in the pics. Set up an appointment and met her in Norwich at her hotel, waited 20 min in the parking lot while she "had to get ready" arrive at her door after a multitude of back and forth texts, she has another girl in the room, asks if she can wait in the bathroom, I say ok. Barely got her pants off and she's asking me if I can give them a ride down the street after we're finished, again ok (anything to get this over with already) she asks if I have a condom I say no, she says she doesn't either, nothing without a condom so I walked. 150 wasted. Bring a condom everything is covered.
    First, everyone should bring covers regardless of what is said over text. This is a common scam method. You hand over the green, the girl changes the rules, you lose the green. Second, ways to prevent this from happening in the future, pay at the end. Show the green at beginning. One idea I've been thinking is putting the green in a small lock box in front of her and handing the lock box to her. She gets the combination at the end and you get the lockbox back. They're hard to open without tools and reduces the chances to get scammed. And as mentioned, bring covers as back up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ledya...-/847872030195
    475-XXX-4235

    P.S. She killed the link. Always attach pics for easy reference and redacted number showing last 4 digits for easy search.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4445.jpg‎   IMG_4446.jpg‎   IMG_4447.jpg‎   IMG_4448.jpg‎  

  13. #8329

    Re: I can be your fantasy - Hamden

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Been texting her back and forth, but can't nail her down.

    Says she's in Hamden. Anyone sample?

    Link https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/397338696051.
    No experience with her but she had been doing $1. 0 cfs car dates and incall New Haven / Hamden. No intel. No names.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...v/129204063477
    203-XXX-4994
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4444.jpg‎   IMG_4443.jpg‎   IMG_4442.jpg‎   IMG_4441.jpg‎   IMG_4440.jpg‎  

    IMG_4439.jpg‎  

  14. #8328

    Waste of time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ledya...-/803132313536

    She has a coupe ads with different pictures, she's heavier than she looks in the pics. Set up an appointment and met her in Norwich at her hotel, waited 20 min in the parking lot while she "had to get ready" arrive at her door after a multitude of back and forth texts, she has another girl in the room, asks if she can wait in the bathroom, I say ok. Barely got her pants off and she's asking me if I can give them a ride down the street after we're finished, again ok (anything to get this over with already) she asks if I have a condom I say no, she says she doesn't either, nothing without a condom so I walked. 150 wasted. Bring a condom everything is covered.

  15. #8327

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Has her services improved since she's gotten out? It's been awhile since I've seen her and her habits became more and more priority over quality service. It had never been as good as when Jasmine introduced her to me for a doubles. Body in the ad pics looks good, but I prefer the experience I had early on a few years ago.

    Is that even her OF in her ad? Girl in profile pic doesn't look like her and diff tatts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...4/756685255746
    475-XXX-9462
    203-XXX-3214
    Those pics look nothing like what I remembe, she had cute little a cups and a tight little body. I'm not sure that's the same girl I'm asking about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape