Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutsBro  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead who's stopping you brotha LOL.
    Nothing I like less than getting a pedi sitting alone between a couple of teenage girls giggling over tiktoks and a pair of grey hair old broads muttering under the breath about me. And I'm not about to go get pedis with my bros.

    I had an AMP gilr in cape canaveral many years back who used to do nails, so when I went to see her, she always did a quick mani / pedi on me too. It was great. Got a good massage, nails done, and a very happy ending too. More AMPs should offer this service to their customers. I don't even care if its an old broad, too old to be giving happy ending massages, doing my nails.

  2. #54650
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    What if I want to get a pedi before I head over and go balls deep?
    Yo, get the mani / pedi. The girls will appreciate it. (Not sarcastic, for real.)

  3. #54649

    Go

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    What if I want to get a pedi before I head over and go balls deep?
    Go ahead who's stopping you brotha LOL.

  4. #54648

    Re: Venus Nail and Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Be careful as there is a Venus Nail and Spa establishment in the same shopping center. This is not what you want.
    What if I want to get a pedi before I head over and go balls deep?

  5. #54647

    Pretty close on the 1 k

    $$40 for the first hour $$$40 for the second. $ for Angela's special service. Definitely more than I planned to spend when I walked in, but we'll worth it. I had to cut the number of hands in half for the second hour. Was fun, but hard to really focus on any in particular with that much going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Expensive day. I don't even know how it's possible to have all four of them for two hours. I would have to sleep for three days after that.

  6. #54646

    WTF Did I Just Read?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to name the store again but two different times as one of my previous reviews have stated, guys have heard me in the room fucking one of the girls and ask another girl to come in and ask if he can suck my juice out of the girl after I finish or out of the condom.
    I need a Men-in-Black flashy thing after reading this. What the FUCK are you pervs up to? Hahaha!

  7. #54645

    Crystal

    Took a ride on 417 and fell asleep. Woke up to a small Asian woman with man mades, very sexy woman. Constantly winking and blowing me kisses. Asked for donation and headed to TS. Dreamt I got my first rimjob, was pleasantly surprised. Went back to the room and she hit me with a great BBBJ. She worked me right to the edge and then put the hood on and climbed the mountain. I wish I had more for you but she had me so excited I blew early (big sad). Was not open for second pop sadly. Will haggle that out next run. Was very busy when I went so maybe that was problem. Stay safe and good luck all!

  8. #54644

    Crystal Tokyo

    Went in for a round at Crystal. These girls really come at you for the doubles, even though I usually decline at least I get to see and feel a little extra tit or clit. Drew a little spinner dream with hard man mades but soft on top. Couldn't make out her name with the accent. This had to be the best mouth I've ever felt! Very sensual bbj for most of the time, went through a few positions then back to bbj for a barely cim, she kind of ruined it at the last minute there. Afterwards, in comes Candy with an offer I couldn't refuse, tried to get the same offer with Angela but no go, so had some fun with candy for a hell of a deal. She us a freak and did not want to let me leave. All in all, a great experience!

  9. #54643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Jui jui

    Quote Originally Posted by Timarcand  [View Original Post]
    Is jiu jiu closed?
    Just got access back on this site!

    Very grateful to be back.

    Very open and still in business.

    Mia and a new young one are currently there.

  10. #54642
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Not closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Timarcand  [View Original Post]
    Is jiu jiu closed?
    When I saw your message earlier, I called the boss and she was actually at that location when I called her and even showed me the girls that were working. They are definitely open. That location is too far for me but I'm sure there's plenty of you that get to enjoy Juijui, butterfly and the Japanese agency if you live in that area.

  11. #54641
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Venus Massage is located in the shopping center at the intersection of Curry Ford Road and Conway Road (Southeast corner of the intersection).

    Venus Massage is located closer to Curry Ford Road. This is the AMP you want.

    Be careful as there is a Venus Nail and Spa establishment in the same shopping center. This is not what you want.
    For all of you Tina / Daphne fans, she text me earlier today that she would be at Venus next month.

  12. #54640

    Venus Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    I know we don't post addresses but does anyone know a ballpark of where this Venus Spa is?
    Venus Massage is located in the shopping center at the intersection of Curry Ford Road and Conway Road (Southeast corner of the intersection).

    Venus Massage is located closer to Curry Ford Road. This is the AMP you want.

    Be careful as there is a Venus Nail and Spa establishment in the same shopping center. This is not what you want.

  13. #54639
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    I know we don't post addresses but does anyone know a ballpark of where this Venus Spa is?
    Google. Venus Massage Orlando. It comes right up.

  14. #54638
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypodog7  [View Original Post]
    On this trip, I paired got paired up with Chloe. She is a little taller than most, thin with long black hair and a great body and rack. Strolled in after lunch and Tina greeted me at the door. To me, she is a stunner, young and beautiful. My guess would be mid 20's. Paid the house for an hour and off to the room we went. Tip on the table, she helped me undress and gave me a nice DFK, and transitioned to some nice and wet BBBJ. We got up on the table and 69'd. She was sweet and wet, grinding my face at times as she was getting into it. On went the cover and she climbed on top, not CG but laying on top of my entire body taking her time letting my cock work its way full in. Her long hair brushed across my chest which made it a little more e. Than most. We switched to doggie, and the view of her ass and long torso was more than inspiring. We switched to mish and I finished in the bag. She would be a keeper in my rotation.
    I know we don't post addresses but does anyone know a ballpark of where this Venus Spa is?

  15. #54637
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    I think your right!

    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    If I'm doing the math right, he probably spent over 1 k. Angela likes to put a premium on her special service. Especially with new guys.
    Expensive day. I don't even know how it's possible to have all four of them for two hours. I would have to sleep for three days after that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape