Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 58870
-
12-22-25 21:22 #54640Senior Member

Posts: 550Venus Massage
Venus Massage is located in the shopping center at the intersection of Curry Ford Road and Conway Road (Southeast corner of the intersection).
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
Venus Massage is located closer to Curry Ford Road. This is the AMP you want.
Be careful as there is a Venus Nail and Spa establishment in the same shopping center. This is not what you want.
-
12-22-25 21:21 #54639Senior Member

Posts: 234Google. Venus Massage Orlando. It comes right up.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 21:10 #54638Senior Member

Posts: 269I know we don't post addresses but does anyone know a ballpark of where this Venus Spa is?
Originally Posted by Krypodog7
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 20:12 #54637Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I think your right!
Expensive day. I don't even know how it's possible to have all four of them for two hours. I would have to sleep for three days after that.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 18:04 #54636Senior Member

Posts: 406If I'm doing the math right, he probably spent over 1 k. Angela likes to put a premium on her special service. Especially with new guys.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 17:47 #54635Senior Member

Posts: 215Nice review. Been trying to get in touch with them to make an appointment, but not gettting an why response from their phone number theyk have psoted.
Originally Posted by EvilChil
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 17:44 #54634Krypodog7Guest
Chloe at Venus Spa
On this trip, I paired got paired up with Chloe. She is a little taller than most, thin with long black hair and a great body and rack. Strolled in after lunch and Tina greeted me at the door. To me, she is a stunner, young and beautiful. My guess would be mid 20's. Paid the house for an hour and off to the room we went. Tip on the table, she helped me undress and gave me a nice DFK, and transitioned to some nice and wet BBBJ. We got up on the table and 69'd. She was sweet and wet, grinding my face at times as she was getting into it. On went the cover and she climbed on top, not CG but laying on top of my entire body taking her time letting my cock work its way full in. Her long hair brushed across my chest which made it a little more e. Than most. We switched to doggie, and the view of her ass and long torso was more than inspiring. We switched to mish and I finished in the bag. She would be a keeper in my rotation.
-
12-22-25 15:49 #54633Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Popped your cherry
Nice work man, who was your favorite. Ivy is awesome.
Originally Posted by ExIV
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 15:40 #54632Senior Member

Posts: 79Jiu jiu
Is jiu jiu closed?
-
12-22-25 14:51 #54631Senior Member

Posts: 854I have just been informed by a provider that these shops are not run by the same outfit after all. Either way, the same stable of girls works both spas and provides the same level of excellent service.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 14:37 #54630Senior Member

Posts: 1095What was the damage for these two hours? $$$$$$40.
Originally Posted by ExIV
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 13:18 #54629Senior Member

Posts: 85Meiji pics
The photos are not her, but she is as pretty as the girl in the photo, it appears that the asian "thing" is to overaccentuate the boobies, like every girl has D's.
Originally Posted by JDoe232
[View Original Post]
She has average naturals and could squeeze them up and out sorta like the pics.
I personally wouldn't put any weight or importance on trying to match up a girl with posted photos.
They aren't ever going to be the same person.
-
12-22-25 09:26 #54628Senior Member

Posts: 28Did she at least look close to her photo's?
Originally Posted by EvilChil
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 00:00 #54627Regular Member

Posts: 5First time in Orlando. First time 8 hands.
Stopped by Crystal today while I'm in Orlando for vacation. Asked for Angela based on some recommendations, and I guess things were slow because Blue popped in during TS and asked if I wanted 4 hands. Walking back to the room Ivy asked if I wanted 6 hands. Angela asked if I just wanted Bobo to join them for 8 hands, and I just couldn't say no. Ended up staying a second hour with just Angela and Blue and I'm so jealous of anyone that can frequent this place. No experience back home even comes close. I'm already trying to make a second stop in before I have to leave. You can't go wrong with any of them.
-
12-21-25 18:59 #54626Senior Member

Posts: 85Meiji Queena
Well I had to give it a try, I keep having FOMO.
$$ was keeping me away at 5/ hr But I made the right decision going with the 30 min option, $$$ as it turns out the full hour would have been a waste.
The spot was a mid-value hotel, in Altamonte. Clean, safe, I have to wonder how much or how little traffic there is considering walking right in past a staffed front desk.
But no issues.
She is nice, clean, young. Absolutely no indication of cigarette smoking. I would say realistically under 25. Perfect English, in fact she lives in North America so there's that.
She's bigger than I like, not in any way fat or even full figured, she's slim but she's just tall for an Asian. (5'8") maybe? Boobies were natural and average.
She is pretty, much prettier than the average AMP attendant. No GFE, no DFK, and treated BBJ as basically how an inexperienced 19-22 yo girl would, willing but not good. Being aggressive might help but I'm not really that guy.
Pre-action was a solo shower, I arrived clean but easier to just do a quick scrub for appearances.
The downstairs accommodations are in line with what is expected of a childless lady of that age. Still in nice shape. In fact that contributed to my "2 pump chump" finish, I guess 30 min was going to be plenty for me.
I think she was / is here only for a short period, I wouldn't repeat personally but she is ok.











Reply With Quote





