Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 14373
-
12-12-25 00:53 #14028Banned Member

Posts: 56That is a little rich for me. You can do a lot of things with $2500. It would be worth it if I were still 19, then I would get my money's worth. Today there's too much recovery time.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 16:02 #14027Senior Member

Posts: 3372500 total trip?
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
Or 2500 play money on top of airfare / hotel?
-
12-11-25 10:55 #14026Senior Member

Posts: 87This posted before I was finished by mistake. It was 2500 including High end hotels, flight, food and women.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 10:45 #14025Regular Member

Posts: 15Ukrainian Jess
Let me know if you end up getting her number.
Originally Posted by GaudiumF
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 07:33 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 108There are poor areas, most girls are just looking to feed their families and survive literally for the pice of most of these American providers qv you can have a girl for the whole fucking day into the next morning. With them being super religious and uniformed most will offer bare if that's your thing but there has also been an uptick in HIV infections so I would wrap it unless you find a hot piece and go get her tested and rail her until you're tired of her.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 00:32 #14023Senior Member

Posts: 87I stayed in Boracay and Manila for 10 days. A trip to Asia is only worth the long flight if you stay at least 10 imo.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
My accommodations were on the high end but you can pay whatever your budget allows. Excluding the money I got scammed at a lady bar I spent about 2,500.
-
12-10-25 18:00 #14022Banned Member

Posts: 56What did you spend in a week? How long did you stay? Which cities? Asking for a friend, LOL.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 19:57 #14021Senior Member

Posts: 87Not the OP but just came from the Philippines. It was amazing and I no longer monger in the states. You can buy a round trip ticket, stay in 5 star hotels every day of the week and get a beautiful 20 year old to suck the soul out of you every morning then go to a lady bar and take home a beauty for LITERALLY the cost of one overnighter here.
Originally Posted by FingerTight
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 13:29 #14020Banned Member

Posts: 56What's life like in the Philippines? Are you living like a Sultan with a harem of young girls? I've seen the pictures of poverty over there and people are literally living in trash.
Originally Posted by Archineer
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 17:23 #14019Senior Member

Posts: 108Wsw
Was in the area so hit 5th saw a redhead WSW with a cream jacket and black pants she looked really clean and had a fat ass. Pulled up asked for everything she says $. 5 ask would she come to the smash pad or the karavan she says no those are different rates so I ask how much she says 350 plus hotel. Raised my window and pulled off. Yeah think my mongering days are over in Chicago these chicks are delusional. Thank God I fly out to the Philippines the day after Christmas for the next three months because this scene has become a bad joke.
-
12-03-25 01:14 #14018Senior Member

Posts: 66There not at the row houses they are at 46 laclaire at the corner house so people are probably calling on them.
Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 00:17 #14017Regular Member

Posts: 2Sara was so much fun 4-5 years ago. I've dated her at least 20 limes and pumped her with a lot of cum. She left RP and started working around Western and Rooevelt. She's been off the radar for over a month now.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-25 22:12 #14016Senior Member

Posts: 148Friday
Passed through the 5th stroll on Friday at like 2 PM and was surprised to see several usual suspects out near Pulaski. Picked up WSW Ashley at Karlov and got a BBBJCIM for only a Jackson. I think she just wanted to get out of the cold. Had me drop her off at the convenience store 2 blocks south.
Next time I'll get her digits.
-
11-30-25 18:25 #14015Senior Member

Posts: 95Midway Stroll
Most of my time has now been spent with Marisol who I've reviewed here before.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
I've had no issues when I have been to the abandoned Row Houses.
CPD has better things to do than watch an abandoned Row House. CPD cannot arrest you for picking someone up to give them a ride.
If a dude was arrested, he must've done something stupid or got caught in the act.
GSB.
-
11-30-25 16:32 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 66Guy got locked up as well as Paige for doing that the other day. Stay away unless you want to get caught they watching that house.
Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




