Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 58910
-
12-23-25 08:20 #54695Regular Member

Posts: 5Pretty close on the 1 k
$$40 for the first hour $$$40 for the second. $ for Angela's special service. Definitely more than I planned to spend when I walked in, but we'll worth it. I had to cut the number of hands in half for the second hour. Was fun, but hard to really focus on any in particular with that much going on.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 08:01 #54694Senior Member

Posts: 418WTF Did I Just Read?
I need a Men-in-Black flashy thing after reading this. What the FUCK are you pervs up to? Hahaha!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 07:33 #54693Regular Member

Posts: 10Crystal
Took a ride on 417 and fell asleep. Woke up to a small Asian woman with man mades, very sexy woman. Constantly winking and blowing me kisses. Asked for donation and headed to TS. Dreamt I got my first rimjob, was pleasantly surprised. Went back to the room and she hit me with a great BBBJ. She worked me right to the edge and then put the hood on and climbed the mountain. I wish I had more for you but she had me so excited I blew early (big sad). Was not open for second pop sadly. Will haggle that out next run. Was very busy when I went so maybe that was problem. Stay safe and good luck all!
-
12-23-25 07:29 #54692Senior Member

Posts: 401Crystal Tokyo
Went in for a round at Crystal. These girls really come at you for the doubles, even though I usually decline at least I get to see and feel a little extra tit or clit. Drew a little spinner dream with hard man mades but soft on top. Couldn't make out her name with the accent. This had to be the best mouth I've ever felt! Very sensual bbj for most of the time, went through a few positions then back to bbj for a barely cim, she kind of ruined it at the last minute there. Afterwards, in comes Candy with an offer I couldn't refuse, tried to get the same offer with Angela but no go, so had some fun with candy for a hell of a deal. She us a freak and did not want to let me leave. All in all, a great experience!
-
12-22-25 23:04 #54691Senior Member

Posts: 1670Jui jui
Just got access back on this site!
Originally Posted by Timarcand
[View Original Post]
Very grateful to be back.
Very open and still in business.
Mia and a new young one are currently there.
-
12-22-25 22:53 #54690Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Not closed
When I saw your message earlier, I called the boss and she was actually at that location when I called her and even showed me the girls that were working. They are definitely open. That location is too far for me but I'm sure there's plenty of you that get to enjoy Juijui, butterfly and the Japanese agency if you live in that area.
Originally Posted by Timarcand
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 22:49 #54689Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289For all of you Tina / Daphne fans, she text me earlier today that she would be at Venus next month.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 21:22 #54688Senior Member

Posts: 550Venus Massage
Venus Massage is located in the shopping center at the intersection of Curry Ford Road and Conway Road (Southeast corner of the intersection).
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
Venus Massage is located closer to Curry Ford Road. This is the AMP you want.
Be careful as there is a Venus Nail and Spa establishment in the same shopping center. This is not what you want.
-
12-22-25 21:21 #54687Senior Member

Posts: 234Google. Venus Massage Orlando. It comes right up.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 21:10 #54686Senior Member

Posts: 269I know we don't post addresses but does anyone know a ballpark of where this Venus Spa is?
Originally Posted by Krypodog7
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 20:12 #54685Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I think your right!
Expensive day. I don't even know how it's possible to have all four of them for two hours. I would have to sleep for three days after that.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 18:04 #54684Senior Member

Posts: 406If I'm doing the math right, he probably spent over 1 k. Angela likes to put a premium on her special service. Especially with new guys.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 17:47 #54683Senior Member

Posts: 215Nice review. Been trying to get in touch with them to make an appointment, but not gettting an why response from their phone number theyk have psoted.
Originally Posted by EvilChil
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 17:44 #54682Krypodog7Guest
Chloe at Venus Spa
On this trip, I paired got paired up with Chloe. She is a little taller than most, thin with long black hair and a great body and rack. Strolled in after lunch and Tina greeted me at the door. To me, she is a stunner, young and beautiful. My guess would be mid 20's. Paid the house for an hour and off to the room we went. Tip on the table, she helped me undress and gave me a nice DFK, and transitioned to some nice and wet BBBJ. We got up on the table and 69'd. She was sweet and wet, grinding my face at times as she was getting into it. On went the cover and she climbed on top, not CG but laying on top of my entire body taking her time letting my cock work its way full in. Her long hair brushed across my chest which made it a little more e. Than most. We switched to doggie, and the view of her ass and long torso was more than inspiring. We switched to mish and I finished in the bag. She would be a keeper in my rotation.
-
12-22-25 15:49 #54681Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Popped your cherry
Nice work man, who was your favorite. Ivy is awesome.
Originally Posted by ExIV
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






