Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 26613
-
12-22-25 10:11 #25053Senior Member

Posts: 208Two different Angels
Negative.
Originally Posted by Bopa1
[View Original Post]
The "Angel" who does Massage is African-American, and not an Escort.
The "Angel" that Benz posted about here is white and does Escort stuff.
-ODB.
-
12-22-25 10:02 #25052Senior Member

Posts: 185Angel
Is this the same Angel who dies prostate?
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 09:52 #25051Regular Member

Posts: 17Mailbox full
Cassidy, your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 09:02 #25050Senior Member

Posts: 216Tried reaching out
Hey! I tried to PM you but your inbox is full!
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 08:10 #25049Senior Member

Posts: 106Angel. Eastern & Burton
Benz- Your mailbox is full. I wouldn't mind some digits though. DM me?
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 07:46 #25048Senior Member

Posts: 146I'd appreciate the digits for Angel if anyone is willing to share with me. Benz your mailbox is full. Happy holidays and remain safe everyone!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 07:33 #25047Regular Member

Posts: 15Is there a link with contact info or does someone have her number?
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 17:23 #25046Banned Member

Posts: 216I've had the same ad up for 3 frickin years. I don't post anywhere else. Honestly I rarely ever even log into Tryst or update. Apparently they sent me an email about 3 weeks ago telling me I had to re-verify with my license and all my info by the 16th. Fine. No problem excepti didn't see it til the 15th. I couldn't for the life of me get my license picture to upload so my profile was taken down. I've sent multiple emails but no reply yet. Perfect fuckin timing I tell ya.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
And as for any hooked can get an ad on Skip. They've denied mybad for 4 years.
-
12-21-25 16:05 #25045Senior Member

Posts: 337Stinkey
She's a flint skank. The whole virgin thing is bullshit. . Reports of her being a scammer.
Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 15:03 #25044Senior Member

Posts: 336Virgin
It was, no body arm pit deoderant. Just seemed tacky for an "escort"? 2 older women in room, another tacky preminition, shoulda just split. When she said rag, then, no fiv, I'm a "G" spottin kinda gentleman. Raggin also, too young I guess the other women seemed to be runnin the "show" , for her. Wasnt happy, . Good luck mongers.
Originally Posted by Bacardi1314
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 01:33 #25043Senior Member

Posts: 252Virgin's friends
Were the friends male or female? I'm asking out of genuine curiosity, because I had a car date with her last time she was in town, and granted we only did head, but as tha was all I wanted, I didn't even touch down below. Wish I were in town right now. I see she's posting.
Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 23:22 #25042Senior Member

Posts: 68Maybe.
Hey MAYBE she actually is a virgin because no one has been able to get past the tuna market yet LOL.
Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 22:16 #25041Senior Member

Posts: 336Virgin
https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...l/692357443417 Save your money, ragin, LOL. 2 friends in her room. Elected 1 bill head after pressured into givin the whole hour fee, na,was not givin no funds before service elected 15 minute headjob, body odor terrible.
-
12-20-25 16:30 #25040Senior Member

Posts: 319Brown sugar sex toy. Hack alert
The lady answering the add is not the lady in the pics she stold the pics from Brown Sugar that's on tryst I screen shot the pictures she stold and who is actually behind the account.. the one in the middle with glasses is the imposter
-
12-20-25 14:33 #25039Regular Member

Posts: 9Angel
Would you send me Angel digits Cavie.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




