High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 26627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Angel

    Angel told me recently how much she loves pleasing men and her new sober life won't change the things she has always loved to do. Swallowing everything is what she's best at. She's 50 and doesn't look like it. I've known her for over 10 years and she's always been a good date for me. Currently living near Eastern and Burton with nice incall. Male room mate went in the basement during my date.

    I have digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_A6D46F41-4182-4C84-9EA9-290A8EA2FDAC.jpg‎   Messenger_creation_BC3ECA4B-E62D-404B-8176-ACA8A0792E3F.jpg‎  

  2. #25036
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

    This is some sex worker who hates her life, ignore her posts and if she makes another account please report it.

    A2

  3. #25035
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review was talking to her but she was doing only incall and I couldn't get to her will definitely see her when she comes back she sounds like fun and if her pictures is accurate my type.
    Just watch your valuables.

  4. #25034

    Variety Pack

    Quote Originally Posted by Trucker1211  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her she looks like an amazing time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...h/778778214879
    She is like a variety pack or a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get LOL One day she might just be trying to do deposit scams, the next she might be waiting until you give her money and her tweaker BF will bang on the door, OR he might be hiding in the bathroom or closet, or use a key to get in and try to join in.

  5. #25033

    Pedicure by Stevie Wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkesque  [View Original Post]
    My cup of tea. Whats the damage for BBBJ?
    I love a spinner so I had to check her ad out. Got to the last picture and just couldn't stop laughing🤣 I don't have have a foot fetish nor does it matter to me what they look like as its not her feet I'm wanting to enjoy but, it looks like Stevie and Helen teamed up to paint her toes😂 I'll still go see her but I'm going to have to either not look down or tell her to keep her damn socks on! Lmao.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251219_230736_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #25032

    Ally

    Just checking in to see if anyone has had fun with Ally?

  7. #25031
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Does she drive up to GR if you book the hotel? Confused if this is the same Jeannie who is utr in Kalamazoo or someone else since this is Grand Rapids. She does $250/ hr if you grab the room and would put the top providers out of business up here if she had more availability or quit or day job.
    She will make arrangements to meet you somewhere. Yes she is the UTR from Kalamazoo. If you get the room she will definitely negotiate. She gets $300 for the hour but that includes her getting the room. I have not seen her in some time but a year ago when I did last see her she was awesome and I'm sure she still is. Be safe. JK.

  8. #25030

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, you may notice CJs ad is down Not to worry It was some technical issue She is still active and seeing patients.
    The most drugged out hookers can somehow make a tryst and STG ad I'm curious how this turns out. Can't imagine her post violates any terms of service other than using fake pics.

  9. #25029

    Jeannie in GR?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    She really is an amazing provider, I have seen her in the past and she is everything you reported and more. Very sensual and kind. Be good to her. Be safe. JK.
    Does she drive up to GR if you book the hotel? Confused if this is the same Jeannie who is utr in Kalamazoo or someone else since this is Grand Rapids. She does $250/ hr if you grab the room and would put the top providers out of business up here if she had more availability or quit or day job.

  10. #25028

    Jeannie

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    She really is an amazing provider, I have seen her in the past and she is everything you reported and more. Very sensual and kind. Be good to her. Be safe. JK.
    Where can I find her (STG?) or is she UTR?

    TIA Stroker.

  11. #25027
    Quote Originally Posted by TdDrew  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent date with Jeannie. She is kind, considerate, lots of fun, and sexy as hell. We took a shower together, had a passionate romp, and shared some food. I have found her to be 100% reliable in communication and very consistent with a great effort. I know she would enjoy seeing a few new faces. Senior members contact me for digits.
    She really is an amazing provider, I have seen her in the past and she is everything you reported and more. Very sensual and kind. Be good to her. Be safe. JK.

  12. #25026

    Lexiii

    Anyone have any info on her she looks like an amazing time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...h/778778214879

  13. #25025

    Jeannie

    I had a recent date with Jeannie. She is kind, considerate, lots of fun, and sexy as hell. We took a shower together, had a passionate romp, and shared some food. I have found her to be 100% reliable in communication and very consistent with a great effort. I know she would enjoy seeing a few new faces. Senior members contact me for digits.

  14. #25024

    CJ active despite no ad

    Hey gents, you may notice CJs ad is down Not to worry It was some technical issue She is still active and seeing patients.

  15. #25023
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    No link because she only posts when she is in town.

    The last review was spot on, where she gives an OK girlfriend blowjob, but there's nothing to rave home about. That being said, I love getting my cock sucked, and she did a great job at doing just that. She quoted 150 for a ss, I negotiated 120, you may be able to go lower? I price the service I'm getting from this equal to what I would spend at the strip clubs in Detroit. Now, while the blowjob itself was nothing amazing, it got the job done. Her finish was where the best part of the service was. I thought she was going to just stop sucking as soon as I blew, but the second the first shot of Bacardi baby batter went deep into her throat, that's when subsequent slow sucks started happening, and I was literally pinned back in my driver seat from the sensation. Completely worth my donation, and I will visit often when she is in town.

    Bacardi out.
    Thanks for the review was talking to her but she was doing only incall and I couldn't get to her will definitely see her when she comes back she sounds like fun and if her pictures is accurate my type.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape