Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 59495
-
12-24-25 00:13 #57980Senior Member

Posts: 43AMP with FS around the airport?
Hi Mongers in Atlanta!
I'll be swinging by your city soon and flying out from the airport. Any recs for nearby AMPs that offer FS? Preferably Koreans but anything will work. Looking for something chill to relax and unwind before my flight.
Appreciate it!
-
12-23-25 23:54 #57979Senior Member

Posts: 367Not in Kennesaw, You'll have to go up 75 to the Hyw 20 exit and turn right to the Texaco. There you'll find Seven Healing Spa. Or head through the Marietta square and down Atlanta Rd. To Therapy Plus. Both are Kamps and are the closest to Kennesaw.
Originally Posted by DaytonNew
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 20:46 #57978Senior Member

Posts: 80BD Lawrenceville
2-3 years ago I got L2. I remember it was on the weekend. The masseuse was dressed provocatively so I asked for L2. She obliged. They routinely have 4 masseuses working daily and they cycle in and out regularly. Don't be shy about asking for L2. Some of them will oblige. They want to make green stamps.
Originally Posted by SweetWater420
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 20:01 #57977Senior Member

Posts: 207Kennesaw area
Visiting the area and looking for AMP with FS. Please post or PM.
Stay safe.
-
12-23-25 13:14 #57976Senior Member

Posts: 70Been there bunches and never got MORE than L1. They have more on the menu?
Originally Posted by Central164
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 09:45 #57975Senior Member

Posts: 240Table Shower at New Shop / Jade Spa
Thanks for sharing your MS-SS experience. Miki bought this shop as is (original owner Jenny also operated it as Massage Spring) and at 999 sq. Ft. Is undersized with only 5 Massage Rooms and definitely no space for a full Table Shower. Miki's new shop: Jade Spa has a magnificent dedicated Table Shower Room (85 XX Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30350) which is about 5 miles north of MS-SS.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 23:49 #57974Senior Member

Posts: 127Chamblee
Sorry for the slow reports here. A couple months ago I took a trip to Chamblee. Decided to try some new (to me) places. First I hit Magic Hands. Average place, average provider. She finished and then dashed out of the room. I didn't even get a chance to ask for more. It was late in the day and the place had the right vibe, but there was nothing there. Totally legit? Maybe.
I was still in the mood so I tried Lan Massage nearby. Again, an average place with an average looking provider, but she gave me a decent L1 session and pulled up her shirt and bra for me. Nice nips. I might go back someday.
-
12-22-25 23:05 #57973Senior Member

Posts: 49MS-SS First time
For starters, Rubmaps said they have table showers but they don't. But a free shower D. I. why. No wash cloth or soap. Used it anyway. Couldn't go home with oil all in my crack and on my balls.
But, other than that. AS Advertised. I had my doubts. I thought it would be like L-M off bfd hwy (Not worth an hour massage).
I got a girl not mention yet. YoYo. Paid for an hour and got a full hour. She understood I wand a hard massage on everything but my calves. She really dug into the back muscles (almost painfully). Worked the Gluts. Then the tease, only got L1 but I really only wanted L1 and it was a great L1.
All the girls there were cute. I saw 4 different girls (Wow) lately I've been getting women (Not that I have a problem with that at 60).
The only reason I tried it was because wife is visiting her mother and these place are usually not busy the week of Christmas. Traffic was light enough. 30 minute drive (old Atlanta driving) when my regular Daisy is 24 minutes away. If it wasn't this week, the drive would have likely have been 45 to an hour.
I want to thank all posters for MS-SS and the names. It always put them at ease when asking if you've been there before to drop a name or two.
-
12-22-25 07:45 #57972Senior Member

Posts: 92Contact
Anyone happen to have Stella (black girl in her 20's) from Yuki Massage in Vinings? I know they got shut down but Stella was incredible.
PM is great.
-
12-22-25 06:45 #57971Senior Member

Posts: 327Dora
Heard Dora was working in ATL again. Anyone know?
Originally Posted by PaulW
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 06:42 #57970Regular Member

Posts: 14Appreciate the heads up. Will have to check her out before she rotates out. Thanks for the details.
Originally Posted by Davler1
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 21:45 #57969Regular Member

Posts: 3I was just there last week I don't know what's up with their phone line no one pick up but it's definitely open.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 16:22 #57968Regular Member

Posts: 19New girl
I'm fairly sure, the big girl you're talking about told me that she was a new girl. In her clothes her chest looked normal though, she took it off for me and that's how I found out they were big.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 16:04 #57967Senior Member

Posts: 67Are you sure you are not talking about the owner? Two girls I saw recently were: one was big and not attractive and the other was short and petite. Not a big chest.
Originally Posted by Davler1
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 15:17 #57966Senior Member

Posts: 240Jasmine from MS-SS
Jasmine left Atlanta in July and most likely will not return anytime soon.
Originally Posted by VirginRiver255
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





