Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 60896
-
04-25-24 16:04 #56561Senior Member

Posts: 4061I've mentioned her a few times but Jane from tai chi massage therapy (originally Anna's massage therapy) off of Roswell Rd gives a great legit and relaxing massage, even back walking. She'll let you rub on her ass (nice ass BTW) on the flip but that's it. Don't know if she'll do that tweezers thing but no harm in asking.
Originally Posted by Oriema2002
[View Original Post]
I got an amazing massage from a girl named Cindy at K Massage off of Thornton Rd. Honestly one of the best massages I ever received to this day.
-
04-25-24 14:14 #56560Regular Member

Posts: 21Redhead
Can I get in on that info?
Originally Posted by ILuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 11:32 #56559Regular Member

Posts: 5Legit deep tissue massage
I went to Yini off Buford thinking there'd be some fun only to find a really good massage there.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
https://www.gotoyini.com/
The female owner / receptionist looked amazing like some Asian actress and I'd definitely want to go back just to spend time with her.
Also saw great reviews for this place but I haven't gone myself.
http://ilovemassageatl.com/
-
04-25-24 00:06 #56558Banned Member

Posts: 197Honestly same LOL.
Originally Posted by Oriema2002
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 17:20 #56557Senior Member

Posts: 84Looking for a Great Massage Only
Looking for a great massage, extras are unnecessary. I used to have a masseuse who would gently rub my back until I was fully relaxed and almost asleep and then would pop my blackheads, with a small tweezer like tool if necessary and then give me a deep tissue massage to get rid of my knots. Extras were not offered, asked for, or given. Would love to find a great masseuse like her. Recommendations? Thanks in advance.
-
04-24-24 12:11 #56556Senior Member

Posts: 297Ue
Just finished an hour at Asian Wellness and had a crappy massage with an unhappy ending. Didn't recognize any of them and it stank of cigarettes.
Asked what happened to Lena and one of the owls said "Suwanee".
I go here often but it looks like the well has run dry.
-
04-23-24 19:17 #56555Senior Member

Posts: 96Recommendations
Gentlemen, in town for couple days. It seems a lot has changed since I was last here. Could someone please recommend an AMP with FS? Or even independent asian provider? Please PM me. Thanks guys.
Best.
Mass.
-
04-22-24 16:03 #56554Senior Member

Posts: 337Visiting from Chgo
Staying near airport- college park Thu night. Looking for AMP w L2 or L3. Love Asian but latino, AA, anyone will do ok as long as they're clean and hot. LOL. Help a fellow monger out? Bonus if you have someone who does outcall. Happy t return favor if you're ever in Chgo burbs and need a suggestion. Feel free to PM me- thx. Stay safe out there
-
04-22-24 13:45 #56553Senior Member

Posts: 305Recommendation
Wow! There are so many options in Atlanta. I have RTFF but it is hard to pick out which is the current best FS option in Atlanta or surrounding areas.
In the Carolina's we don't have a lot but we do have some hidden gems that make it great. Looking for that spot in Atlanta as I travel in for business.
Please help. I am happy to trade info via PM if that is needed. Thanks!
-
04-20-24 09:08 #56552Senior Member

Posts: 121Asian or Latina spa don't matter looking for small petite spinner with FS. PM if you prefer.
-
04-19-24 21:15 #56551Senior Member

Posts: 82Royal
Yep she is still there, 41 I think, medium build.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 19:50 #56550Senior Member

Posts: 69Dora
Yes she used to work at Li. Affable, average Asian body, fun.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 17:07 #56549Senior Member

Posts: 283Dora / Yuki?
Thanks. Very helpful.
Originally Posted by ATypicalAznGuy
[View Original Post]
Can you please describe Dora a little bit? And, do you know if she was the same Dora that was previously at Li? How tall? Body type? Personality?Last edited by LuvitAtl; 04-19-24 at 17:08. Reason: forgot title
-
04-19-24 08:19 #56548Senior Member

Posts: 332Linda at Royal on State Bridge
Is Linda still there? Not very tall and fairly attractive, maybe 40 ish. Recent post said she is tall and thin. Same Linda? Doesn't match her as the same Linda I have seen in the past.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
If so, she has been there forever. Some happiness is available.
-
04-19-24 00:27 #56547Senior Member

Posts: 105Fayetteville
Visiting and in Fayetteville for a couple of days, any recommendations near where they film the Marvel films?











Reply With Quote




