Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 3963 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 59442
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57957

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TroutMan69  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure you are not talking about the owner? Two girls I saw recently were: one was big and not attractive and the other was short and petite. Not a big chest.
    I'm fairly sure, the big girl you're talking about told me that she was a new girl. In her clothes her chest looked normal though, she took it off for me and that's how I found out they were big.

  2. #57956
    Quote Originally Posted by Davler1  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers, I took another trip to sunshine and they have a new Latina girl there. She's short and thick, at least double D's and her butt is nice. Massage was slightly above average. $1.3 otd and an extra $.5 if you want L2. I didn't get her name but try her out before she leaves.
    Are you sure you are not talking about the owner? Two girls I saw recently were: one was big and not attractive and the other was short and petite. Not a big chest.

  3. #57955

    Jasmine from MS-SS

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginRiver255  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Jasmine went? Would love to see her again she was definitely my favorite. PM if you prefer.

    Thanks.
    Jasmine left Atlanta in July and most likely will not return anytime soon.

  4. #57954

    Luna or Yuna MS-SS

    Quote Originally Posted by UsualSuspect77  [View Original Post]
    I realize I may be saying her name wrong.
    It depends how recently you saw her? MS-SS had a Luna (from out of town) work a few different (typically about 3 months) times during both 2024 and 2025.

    There were also two different masseuses working as "Yuna" which I referred to as "Yuna #1" and "Yuna #2" during late 2024 and portions of 2025.

  5. #57953

    Jasmine from MS-SS

    Does anyone know where Jasmine went? Would love to see her again she was definitely my favorite. PM if you prefer.

    Thanks.

  6. #57952

    New girl

    Hello mongers, I took another trip to sunshine and they have a new Latina girl there. She's short and thick, at least double D's and her butt is nice. Massage was slightly above average. $1.3 otd and an extra $.5 if you want L2. I didn't get her name but try her out before she leaves.

  7. #57951

    Luna or Yuna MS-SS

    Quote Originally Posted by UsualSuspect77  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone happen to know where Luna from MS-SS my be located these days?

    Stay Safe.
    I realize I may be saying her name wrong.

  8. #57950

    Luna from MS-SS

    Does anyone happen to know where Luna from MS-SS my be located these days?

    Stay Safe.

  9. #57949
    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Follow this link in the NW Ga forum from way back in 23. https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...506&viewfull=1#post6266506.

    Scroll down to #972. Doubt anything has changed.
    Thanks for that. Having a beer at drowning creek brewery and then walking over there was on my list. Looks like I will have a beer and wonder a little further north on Tennessee at and try out a few of the others.

  10. #57948

    Cultural differences

    Pretty sure that face is Asian woman in sexual extasy? All of my past Asian girlfriends that didn't grow up here would make that face, then get mad at me for stopping to ask if they're ok. It's what comes before the O face that looks like someone witnessing something horrible. I'm not saying don't ask if its good, but asian girls from asia on the porn do the same thing. "Is so BIG roundeye! Oohhhh, never before, is soooo biggg!

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Sheshe (Cici?) at 7 the other day wanted a massage so I did. Chinese girl where there are usually K's. She couldn't handle the big beef stick though and grimaced in pain. That kills it for me, even with the groaning and all. She loved the rub though and got to the finish line while I rubbed her kitty and bung hole.

  11. #57947
    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Follow this link in the NW Ga forum from way back in 23. https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...506&viewfull=1#post6266506.

    Scroll down to #972. Doubt anything has changed.
    Well. That answered a lot LOL!

  12. #57946

    4 hand

    What's the suggested tip for a 4 hand massage?

  13. #57945

    Massage Time C'ville

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been there? On Gilmer St. Not your typical hidden strip center thing.

    I drove by it one day and I'm, "what what?
    Follow this link in the NW Ga forum from way back in 23. https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...506&viewfull=1#post6266506.

    Scroll down to #972. Doubt anything has changed.

  14. #57944

    Massage Spring / Sandy Springs

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlsar86  [View Original Post]
    I've had the pleasure of spending time with Amber. Can anyone recommend a bustier option at these two spas? Also, which is the TS at Jade?
    Try Sara or Vivi; if they aren't busy with Guests, ask to "meet" them first.

  15. #57943
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    As of Monday, MS-SS is Amber, Joy, Sara, Vivi & Yoyo. The new shop "Jade Spa" is Bella & Jenny.
    I've had the pleasure of spending time with Amber. Can anyone recommend a bustier option at these two spas? Also, which is the TS at Jade?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape