Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 8321
-
01-06-26 23:45 #7841Douchebag

Posts: 158This one was pretty good.
This one is pretty solid, good communication, pretty chill and reasonable rates. She is cute but a bit bigger then the photos, nothing crazy but def bigger.
She was running out of Koval and Tropicana area.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/199609824
-
01-06-26 07:09 #7840Senior Member

Posts: 252Dumped in Nicki twice. Have dumped in Lola so many times I lost count. Great ass!
Originally Posted by Ionlygoraw
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 21:02 #7839Senior Member

Posts: 54You should probably ask this inthr xxx_pornstars topic.
Originally Posted by Luvluv99
[View Original Post]
Also, I don't have a concrete answer, but that tryst group shows a LOT of their talent planning to visit vegas jan20-24.
-
01-05-26 18:27 #7838Senior Member

Posts: 186During AVN, anybody knows if anyone provides service to locals?
-
01-05-26 13:46 #7837Regular Member

Posts: 23Doesn't reply on any of the numbers for her that still float around, looks like the fun is done.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 21:18 #7836Senior Member

Posts: 299Tasia
Does anyone still hit her up? I was wondering the other day what's going on with her crew.
-
01-04-26 08:54 #7835Regular Member

Posts: 192 great recommendations
Nickie.
Originally Posted by Luvluv99
[View Original Post]
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7024612527
Lola.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/199500459
Very fun ladies.
-
01-02-26 00:08
Senior Member
-
12-29-25 23:56 #7834Senior Member

Posts: 30UTR info
Hey brother can I get her info?
Originally Posted by MeatKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 19:20 #7833Senior Member

Posts: 186Any good bare ladies recently? I saw Abby, Dakota, tripps, Kelsey. Seems like not much here in Vegas. Any one care to share?
-
12-27-25 19:27 #7832Senior Member

Posts: 53Merry Christmas to you pal and everyone, I enjoyed the message and I enjoy the info and comradarie here.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 09:50 #7831Senior Member

Posts: 73Merry Christmas
Wishing fellow mongers a Merry Christmas. I can write some ol pep talk bs for those of us who might be lonely but you guys already know the drill. Maybe we can all find some open legs although everything else is closed. Have an awesome day!
-
12-23-25 16:34 #7830Senior Member

Posts: 168PM sent
Sent you a PM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MeatKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 16:35 #7829Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby pics
Site got hacked. I told her but so far no progress.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
This is still valid.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-esc...s-vegas-889078
-
12-21-25 12:06 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 434Yes I can verify, after getting his pm (MeatKing) with the girl's number, I did a search of his history and guess what, It led me back to ChiILGuy33. He (or she) does this almost every year and I'm not sure of the reason, has something to do with just wasting our time I believe, never asks for any money, just a huge waste of time. Just know this person (ChiILGuy33) has many different name's here on usasexguide. For you readers that don't know this person, this was the instigator of all that carnaughty BS, and I'm sure many others!
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
Here is an example of them posting to their own post. This is from a "Boston.
Sloppy seconds" thread.
-
12-21-25 09:57 #7827Senior Member

Posts: 54Dakota incall
After several hours she responded and said she was working out of Capri Motel near Fremont.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
She said you can rent by the hour.
That area and rent by the hour is not my thing but I thought I would relay the information.













Reply With Quote





