rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 202 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 3024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2739

    Please do

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbsbb  [View Original Post]
    Went by last week and was greeted by a chesty thick girl with a dress on and made a mental note to try again sometime. That time came around, girl goes by Yuyu. Got the Hr, massage then asked for extras. No FS with her but she said other girl, a slightly taller and much slimmer girl named Mia would oblige. Both are cute and strike me as early to mid 30's at most if not late 20's. Everywhere seems so busy these days I wonder how long things will stay quiet. BSOT.

    I'm contemplating a little rundown of area spas as I do a decent amount of what I call looky loos, which I go in and check out the scene then either decide to go back or just go on to an old favorite instead. If that would be helpful let me know or DM if needed.
    That would be helpful.

  2. #2738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177
    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Is it said like kee kee?
    Kiki told me she was massage only since she now also has a BF like Yoyo.

  3. #2737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Freedom TOFTT

    Went by last week and was greeted by a chesty thick girl with a dress on and made a mental note to try again sometime. That time came around, girl goes by Yuyu. Got the Hr, massage then asked for extras. No FS with her but she said other girl, a slightly taller and much slimmer girl named Mia would oblige. Both are cute and strike me as early to mid 30's at most if not late 20's. Everywhere seems so busy these days I wonder how long things will stay quiet. BSOT.

    I'm contemplating a little rundown of area spas as I do a decent amount of what I call looky loos, which I go in and check out the scene then either decide to go back or just go on to an old favorite instead. If that would be helpful let me know or DM if needed.

  4. #2736

    Sunrise massage parlor

    Are they back to full service again?

  5. #2735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Hh

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    That's probably correct she's been thre forever. She FS covered CBJ etc.
    Seems to be the thing there. Kiki, Apple, and occasionally yoyo.

  6. #2734
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    That's probably correct she's been thre forever. She FS covered CBJ etc.
    How does she stack up to apple?

  7. #2733

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Is it said like kee kee?
    That's probably correct she's been thre forever. She FS covered CBJ etc.

  8. #2732

    Eden

    Has anyone been to Eden lately? Who is working there and I see Mimi's is open too.

  9. #2731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Cici?

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Cici texts me 4 weeks ago and says "new girl". I go by and Cici warms me up a little BBBJ but I stay dressed. She sends in Apple! I said "no, I'm waiting for new girl". She says "I'm new girl, I left for 2 weeks and came back" lmao. Needless to say Cicis menu was wide open as she made it up to me.
    Is it said like kee kee?

  10. #2730
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Cici texts me 4 weeks ago and says "new girl". I go by and Cici warms me up a little BBBJ but I stay dressed. She sends in Apple! I said "no, I'm waiting for new girl". She says "I'm new girl, I left for 2 weeks and came back" lmao. Needless to say Cicis menu was wide open as she made it up to me.
    I've only ever seen apple, how does cici compare?

  11. #2729

    Tricked

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Apparently the new girl at hh left due to not making enough. Back to Apple again. Anyone else find any new girls?
    Cici texts me 4 weeks ago and says "new girl". I go by and Cici warms me up a little BBBJ but I stay dressed. She sends in Apple! I said "no, I'm waiting for new girl". She says "I'm new girl, I left for 2 weeks and came back" lmao. Needless to say Cicis menu was wide open as she made it up to me.

  12. #2728

    Business

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Apparently the new girl at hh left due to not making enough. Back to Apple again. Anyone else find any new girls?
    It's all about business. Keeping the new girl secret from customers does her no good.

  13. #2727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Lol

    Apparently the new girl at hh left due to not making enough. Back to Apple again. Anyone else find any new girls?

  14. #2726

    Influx

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    She may have come down from Fairfax, either way she's new to our area. Decent looking, pretty skinny, not old, looks to be in thirties. Just figured I'd let why'all know.
    Fairfax county has some issue so thinking some of talented pussies might be looking for a new location near the area and it would be convenient for their regulars. Hope we'll get some benefits from competitions.

  15. #2725

    Eden

    Has anyone been to Eden lately? If you want just an incredible massage no they don't do any extras HeadSpace in Stafford and Fredericksburg is incredible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape