Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 3024
-
12-31-25 10:32 #2739Senior Member

Posts: 91Please do
That would be helpful.
Originally Posted by Cbsbb
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 01:05 #2738Senior Member

Posts: 177Kiki told me she was massage only since she now also has a BF like Yoyo.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 01:04 #2737Senior Member

Posts: 177Freedom TOFTT
Went by last week and was greeted by a chesty thick girl with a dress on and made a mental note to try again sometime. That time came around, girl goes by Yuyu. Got the Hr, massage then asked for extras. No FS with her but she said other girl, a slightly taller and much slimmer girl named Mia would oblige. Both are cute and strike me as early to mid 30's at most if not late 20's. Everywhere seems so busy these days I wonder how long things will stay quiet. BSOT.
I'm contemplating a little rundown of area spas as I do a decent amount of what I call looky loos, which I go in and check out the scene then either decide to go back or just go on to an old favorite instead. If that would be helpful let me know or DM if needed.
-
12-22-25 10:23 #2736Regular Member

Posts: 9Sunrise massage parlor
Are they back to full service again?
-
12-21-25 14:48 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 382Hh
Seems to be the thing there. Kiki, Apple, and occasionally yoyo.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 12:50 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 89How does she stack up to apple?
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 11:57 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 270Kiki
That's probably correct she's been thre forever. She FS covered CBJ etc.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 10:19 #2732Regular Member

Posts: 9Eden
Has anyone been to Eden lately? Who is working there and I see Mimi's is open too.
-
12-20-25 23:56 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 382Cici?
Is it said like kee kee?
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 19:50 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 89I've only ever seen apple, how does cici compare?
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 18:53 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 270Tricked
Cici texts me 4 weeks ago and says "new girl". I go by and Cici warms me up a little BBBJ but I stay dressed. She sends in Apple! I said "no, I'm waiting for new girl". She says "I'm new girl, I left for 2 weeks and came back" lmao. Needless to say Cicis menu was wide open as she made it up to me.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 18:03 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 1333Business
It's all about business. Keeping the new girl secret from customers does her no good.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 17:38 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 382Lol
Apparently the new girl at hh left due to not making enough. Back to Apple again. Anyone else find any new girls?
-
12-20-25 17:26 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 50Influx
Fairfax county has some issue so thinking some of talented pussies might be looking for a new location near the area and it would be convenient for their regulars. Hope we'll get some benefits from competitions.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 13:27 #2725Regular Member

Posts: 9Eden
Has anyone been to Eden lately? If you want just an incredible massage no they don't do any extras HeadSpace in Stafford and Fredericksburg is incredible.










Reply With Quote




