Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 17259
-
12-25-25 15:24 #16464Senior Member

Posts: 1843"- Which one's Trudi? The one with all the shit in her face? - No, that's Jody. That's my wife. ".
Originally Posted by Marmong
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 15:05 #16463Senior Member

Posts: 1843Ok at least you recognized and admitted your mistake (to yourself, and courageously to us). Props for that.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
I've only paid for non sexual date a handful of times, and then always $50 or less. It can make sense if you really enjoy the date and get some value from it. And it shows the girl you aren't a total broke loser (or could make her suspect you are a pathetic simp loser).
I'm not a foodie, so I can't see paying some girl to have lunch with me, but if you really enjoy sharing a meal with an attractive young woman, then go for it. I have done M&G when we met for a hike and will give them 50 for that, although at least some light titty play is expected on the trail.
50 is a good amount. It's enough that they don't feel like you are trying to get something for nothing, but not so much that they are taking advantage of you and taking your $ without giving you anything great in return.
So it can work, but I can't see giving a girl $100+ for a non sexual first date. Maybe for a subsequent date after I've had a few sexual ones with her first. But not for first time coffee meet. $100+ for that is usually simpastic. Although must concede that it could also be a baller whale move....if $100 (or $300) is absolutely nothing to you, and in that case carry on.
-
12-25-25 01:03 #16462Senior Member

Posts: 454Yes she is lying because I have fkd her and if he is paying top tier dollar, you know be fkn her.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 23:58 #16461Senior Member

Posts: 66No
No, not that Skylar. She previously went with Sky. I nuked my account the other day so I don't have the link to her profile. Her headline was something like sexy college girl or so. 20 years old. She had a few photos with a black dress.
Originally Posted by ChristianTroy
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 12:28 #16460Senior Member

Posts: 534I'd translate ASH, but.
She's a stripper, even an "honest" stripper will lie about fucking customers and the amount of money they ACTUALLY get. She's so full of shit her eyes are brown.
Originally Posted by HollowGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 11:19 #16459Senior Member

Posts: 184I googled SIMP and a photo of William popped up. Talk about messing up the game. LOL.
Originally Posted by HollowGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 09:29 #16458Senior Member

Posts: 454GPS / Simps
I know it has been discussed in here and Ik girls lie. But here is a conversation I had with a stripper who had a seeking account.
"ASH.
Honestly the reason why I deleted it is because I have one solid reqular who always pulls through and a lot of those guys were asking for too much for too little money like $300 for sex.
ME.
$300 is good for pussy with milage. Do you know how many dancers are on there ik? They would be lucky to see $300 to be honest. There is no way you work in a strip club and not have sex in VIP.
ASH.
I have a regular who gives me 1 k just for dinner and we hang out every so often.
He's awesome.
He'll come to the club and get 3 hour Vips.
And want nothing.
Nothing sexual he just likes me and wants to talk.
ME.
Gtfoh!
ASH.
I don't want to ruin that by seeing someone else.
ME.
He sounds like a fkn unicorn.
ASH.
His name is William and I really feel like won the lottery now".
-
12-22-25 21:48 #16457Senior Member

Posts: 130I've interacted with her. Traded numbers and she texted me saying her and her friend wanted to come over right then and there for PPM. It was so forward it actually turned me off and I didn't respond.
Originally Posted by ChristianTroy
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 16:02 #16456Senior Member

Posts: 95GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome (overinflated sense of market value).
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
SDM = SugarDaddyMeet (sugar site like seeking) https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/.
-
12-22-25 14:56 #16455Senior Member

Posts: 153Excuse my ignorance
What does GPS and SDM mean?
Originally Posted by ChristianTroy
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 14:47 #16454Senior Member

Posts: 95This her?
Originally Posted by CrazyRocket
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-96a7a42027eb
-
12-21-25 08:53 #16453Senior Member

Posts: 92Jojo MILF
Hey guys, been chatting with this MILF and curious if anyone has a review of her, Tia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-8bfa6d765ae6
-
12-20-25 20:47 #16452Senior Member

Posts: 454Adriana
Anyone has any experience with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-1b4bbac9722c
-
12-20-25 16:50 #16451Regular Member

Posts: 20Nat
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-e6b77879cce8
Anybody have any luck with her? She won't respond to me. DM me if you're down to trade.
-
12-20-25 15:13 #16450Senior Member

Posts: 178Similar experience
When I told her I wasn't paying 500 she started telling me about how her parents kicked her out and lives with a friend. Definitely not worth it and will likely introduce some drama. Avoid!.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






