Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 616 1116 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29072
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    You got to do your research. Olivia has not had consistently good reviews here, including from me. She's always been exactly how you describe except for one guy, if I recall, who felt she was "gorgeous". LOL. She's been checked out from day 1 and is a zombie. I also don't understand this "I won't do QV thing". First, you can get all you describe in a QV. The girl has to like you and maybe that's harder for some, sure. I get that. But if she does and you're cool, clean, well kept, she'll usually let you enjoy your time as long as there's an understanding up front about what kind of session it is. I can't think of a single girl in this area who's worth more than 140 for anything. What, are you going to hang out and have a smoke in bed? Talk about grocery prices? You're there to fuck and unless you're filming a porno, you're not going to fuck for 30 or 50 minutes. You're going to fuck for 15 and get your ass out of there and get back to your life. That's why they ain't girlfriends. Otherwise, you're just driving up GPS and prices for everyone else. Let me add to this long one (sorry), that it matters if they're present and you feel a connection. It really does. If they've got attitude and don't get anything about how guys think, it's going to suck. But you can't expect it to not be transactional for them to a degree too. Nature of it.
    Not everyone wants the same stuff as you, man. I do almost always hr visits cause I actually do like a bit of small talk in the middle, and I also go for msog. Not everyone wants to come in, cum and go immediately. To me, personally, that's a waste of hard earned green.

  2. #29071

    I think that's the wrong URL for Erykah?

    Uhhhh, I don't think that's Erykah. Is it?

    I was talking about this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/961898238560.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...o/606894878132

    Let us know how it went. She has many good reviews.

  3. #29070

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Pics in case page disappears. If somebody has had a positive experience, you can let us know.
    Yes, she keeps saying that she's different but I don't think that getting to meet her should be an Indiana Jones journey LOL.

  4. #29069

    Erykah

    Quote Originally Posted by MissippiMud  [View Original Post]
    Contact info?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...o/606894878132

    Let us know how it went. She has many good reviews.

  5. #29068

    Rachel SW Raleigh pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet her too and she gave me alot of grief. I decided she wasn't worth my time.
    Pics in case page disappears. If somebody has had a positive experience, you can let us know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7ecd6f6f896b764453301289540d6376_f.jpg‎   9dfa974e61ba0063717b2242465547f2_f.jpg‎   73676cd2b7e4d93135b04bd3a7c0d0a6_f.jpg‎   4407379d56d2c43afbf9269d6dcdeb7a_f.jpg‎  

  6. #29067
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    Go see Erykah. She'll make you think that you're actually dating. Thank me later.
    And read her add: Nothing more than 80 means 80.

  7. #29066
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    So, yeah, I do agree; BBBJ is a must, and 200 for a QV does feel kind of high. But maybe not for a half hour (to be fair, I usually don't do the whole QV thing, too likely to be rushed / feel overly transactional). I usually end up doing at least a half, often an hour. Though with pricing these days, that's becoming less likely. I mean, you got to be pretty damn smokin' hot for $5 bills an hour, and at that rate I'm honestly assuming (hoping, I guess) that there's going to be LOTS of foreplay, kissing, DATY, stripper sliding, teasing, BBBJ before we get to the main event.

    And as to your list of experiences, yeeee-up, been there recently. Went and saw Olivia who has had I think mostly good reviews overall over several years, but man. WAY too mechanical and checked-out for me. No eye contact, no CG ride. Head was good, doggy was nice, mish was good but. Man, not worth repeating for me.

    Realizing in my "old age" that things like eye contact, coherence, kissing, BBBJ (slow and sensual, not jackhammer and sloppy), some conversation, even a modicum of connection, and not feeling like a number or transaction are the big deals for me..
    You got to do your research. Olivia has not had consistently good reviews here, including from me. She's always been exactly how you describe except for one guy, if I recall, who felt she was "gorgeous". LOL. She's been checked out from day 1 and is a zombie. I also don't understand this "I won't do QV thing". First, you can get all you describe in a QV. The girl has to like you and maybe that's harder for some, sure. I get that. But if she does and you're cool, clean, well kept, she'll usually let you enjoy your time as long as there's an understanding up front about what kind of session it is. I can't think of a single girl in this area who's worth more than 140 for anything. What, are you going to hang out and have a smoke in bed? Talk about grocery prices? You're there to fuck and unless you're filming a porno, you're not going to fuck for 30 or 50 minutes. You're going to fuck for 15 and get your ass out of there and get back to your life. That's why they ain't girlfriends. Otherwise, you're just driving up GPS and prices for everyone else. Let me add to this long one (sorry), that it matters if they're present and you feel a connection. It really does. If they've got attitude and don't get anything about how guys think, it's going to suck. But you can't expect it to not be transactional for them to a degree too. Nature of it.

  8. #29065
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    Go see Erykah. She'll make you think that you're actually dating. Thank me later.
    Contact info?

  9. #29064
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMike  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently? I saw a post about year ago stating she had put on some weight. Can someone elaborate on what she actually looks like now? The pic she uses are the same ones she used 10 years ago. Any idea what she's charging now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/743432479465

    Side note, is xxTaylor Made still charging $250-$300 for incall? She used to get pretty good reviews, anyone seen her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/706082406080
    Sorry, but look at her. She's not worth anything in that range. She can charge it, but only a fool's paying it.

  10. #29063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Erykah

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    So, yeah, I do agree; BBBJ is a must, and 200 for a QV does feel kind of high. But maybe not for a half hour (to be fair, I usually don't do the whole QV thing, too likely to be rushed / feel overly transactional). I usually end up doing at least a half, often an hour. Though with pricing these days, that's becoming less likely. I mean, you got to be pretty damn smokin' hot for $5 bills an hour, and at that rate I'm honestly assuming (hoping, I guess) that there's going to be LOTS of foreplay, kissing, DATY, stripper sliding, teasing, BBBJ before we get to the main event.

    And as to your list of experiences, yeeee-up, been there recently. Went and saw Olivia who has had I think mostly good reviews overall over several years, but man. WAY too mechanical and checked-out for me. No eye contact, no CG ride. Head was good, doggy was nice, mish was good but. Man, not worth repeating for me.

    Realizing in my "old age" that things like eye contact, coherence, kissing, BBBJ (slow and sensual, not jackhammer and sloppy), some conversation, even a modicum of connection, and not feeling like a number or transaction are the big deals for me.

    Kind of thinking I should have tried Sam, Ava or Erykah instead of Olivia (they all started responding around the same time and I had to make a quick decision, unfortunately I think I made the wrong one. But interested if, based on my 3rd paragraph above anyone can confirm that, or if I would've been feeling the same buyer's remorse. Ok, maybe not buyers remorse, but. Was NOTHING like the experience I had with Summer, or which I've had with Daisi (she's freakin' amazing IMHO because of all the things I go for in an encounter). Heck, even J-Lo and Naughty Holly (got-dang I miss her spinner body!) were "great deals" compared to Olivia's disconnected performance (again, despite the nice dome and pretty ass).
    Go see Erykah. She'll make you think that you're actually dating. Thank me later.

  11. #29062

    You have a point. But.

    So, yeah, I do agree; BBBJ is a must, and 200 for a QV does feel kind of high. But maybe not for a half hour (to be fair, I usually don't do the whole QV thing, too likely to be rushed / feel overly transactional). I usually end up doing at least a half, often an hour. Though with pricing these days, that's becoming less likely. I mean, you got to be pretty damn smokin' hot for $5 bills an hour, and at that rate I'm honestly assuming (hoping, I guess) that there's going to be LOTS of foreplay, kissing, DATY, stripper sliding, teasing, BBBJ before we get to the main event.

    And as to your list of experiences, yeeee-up, been there recently. Went and saw Olivia who has had I think mostly good reviews overall over several years, but man. WAY too mechanical and checked-out for me. No eye contact, no CG ride. Head was good, doggy was nice, mish was good but. Man, not worth repeating for me.

    Realizing in my "old age" that things like eye contact, coherence, kissing, BBBJ (slow and sensual, not jackhammer and sloppy), some conversation, even a modicum of connection, and not feeling like a number or transaction are the big deals for me.

    Kind of thinking I should have tried Sam, Ava or Erykah instead of Olivia (they all started responding around the same time and I had to make a quick decision, unfortunately I think I made the wrong one. But interested if, based on my 3rd paragraph above anyone can confirm that, or if I would've been feeling the same buyer's remorse. Ok, maybe not buyers remorse, but. Was NOTHING like the experience I had with Summer, or which I've had with Daisi (she's freakin' amazing IMHO because of all the things I go for in an encounter). Heck, even J-Lo and Naughty Holly (got-dang I miss her spinner body!) were "great deals" compared to Olivia's disconnected performance (again, despite the nice dome and pretty ass).

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    100% - No BBBJ is an immediate hard pass. But IMO, even $160 HH is high for most around here. My recent experiences with several "well known" local talents have been: They "say" fresh showered but under their nails and the bottoms of their feet are jet black, you hit it doggy and the odor hits you like a brick, track marks everywhere / missing teeth, half out of it or spastic AF when you arrive, 30 minutes between each text OR no response at all until the next day, rooms that are messy AF and smell bad, making you wait in the parking lot even after knowing for over an hour what time you were arriving, NOT RIDING CG (This one has become popular recently!) And just overall lack of giving a fuck when servicing you. Just my opinion but I feel this is a horrible, low priced market with the talent we are currently dealing with. Whew, sorry for the rant.

  12. #29061

    Becky (if she's still using this name)

    I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently? I saw a post about year ago stating she had put on some weight. Can someone elaborate on what she actually looks like now? The pic she uses are the same ones she used 10 years ago. Any idea what she's charging now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/743432479465

    Side note, is xxTaylor Made still charging $250-$300 for incall? She used to get pretty good reviews, anyone seen her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/706082406080

  13. #29060
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/198570085

    Do anyone knows what is the deal with this old lady? I've been trying contact her and in both times that I try to call her she has this attitude about read my whole ad then call me kind of thing. Is it getting so out of control that these women are thinking that they can pick and choose and talk down on their customers it is getting to ridiculous. I only see a good set of titties which I like so much on our my guilty pleasure LOL.
    Attitude is a MAJOR red flag in my book. My personal past experiences indicate the tone has been set! So don't expect a lot if you pull the trigger with her.

  14. #29059

    She is a *****

    I tried to meet her too and she gave me alot of grief. I decided she wasn't worth my time.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13;7475737[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/198570085[/URL]

    Do anyone knows what is the deal with this old lady? I've been trying contact her and in both times that I try to call her she has this attitude about read my whole ad then call me kind of thing. Is it getting so out of control that these women are thinking that they can pick and choose and talk down on their customers it is getting to ridiculous. I only see a good set of titties which I like so much on our my guilty pleasure LOL.

  15. #29058

    Grumpy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/198570085

    Do anyone knows what is the deal with this old lady? I've been trying contact her and in both times that I try to call her she has this attitude about read my whole ad then call me kind of thing. Is it getting so out of control that these women are thinking that they can pick and choose and talk down on their customers it is getting to ridiculous. I only see a good set of titties which I like so much on our my guilty pleasure LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape