Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 616 1116 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29065
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    Go see Erykah. She'll make you think that you're actually dating. Thank me later.
    Contact info?

  2. #29064
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMike  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently? I saw a post about year ago stating she had put on some weight. Can someone elaborate on what she actually looks like now? The pic she uses are the same ones she used 10 years ago. Any idea what she's charging now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/743432479465

    Side note, is xxTaylor Made still charging $250-$300 for incall? She used to get pretty good reviews, anyone seen her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/706082406080
    Sorry, but look at her. She's not worth anything in that range. She can charge it, but only a fool's paying it.

  3. #29063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Erykah

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    So, yeah, I do agree; BBBJ is a must, and 200 for a QV does feel kind of high. But maybe not for a half hour (to be fair, I usually don't do the whole QV thing, too likely to be rushed / feel overly transactional). I usually end up doing at least a half, often an hour. Though with pricing these days, that's becoming less likely. I mean, you got to be pretty damn smokin' hot for $5 bills an hour, and at that rate I'm honestly assuming (hoping, I guess) that there's going to be LOTS of foreplay, kissing, DATY, stripper sliding, teasing, BBBJ before we get to the main event.

    And as to your list of experiences, yeeee-up, been there recently. Went and saw Olivia who has had I think mostly good reviews overall over several years, but man. WAY too mechanical and checked-out for me. No eye contact, no CG ride. Head was good, doggy was nice, mish was good but. Man, not worth repeating for me.

    Realizing in my "old age" that things like eye contact, coherence, kissing, BBBJ (slow and sensual, not jackhammer and sloppy), some conversation, even a modicum of connection, and not feeling like a number or transaction are the big deals for me.

    Kind of thinking I should have tried Sam, Ava or Erykah instead of Olivia (they all started responding around the same time and I had to make a quick decision, unfortunately I think I made the wrong one. But interested if, based on my 3rd paragraph above anyone can confirm that, or if I would've been feeling the same buyer's remorse. Ok, maybe not buyers remorse, but. Was NOTHING like the experience I had with Summer, or which I've had with Daisi (she's freakin' amazing IMHO because of all the things I go for in an encounter). Heck, even J-Lo and Naughty Holly (got-dang I miss her spinner body!) were "great deals" compared to Olivia's disconnected performance (again, despite the nice dome and pretty ass).
    Go see Erykah. She'll make you think that you're actually dating. Thank me later.

  4. #29062

    You have a point. But.

    So, yeah, I do agree; BBBJ is a must, and 200 for a QV does feel kind of high. But maybe not for a half hour (to be fair, I usually don't do the whole QV thing, too likely to be rushed / feel overly transactional). I usually end up doing at least a half, often an hour. Though with pricing these days, that's becoming less likely. I mean, you got to be pretty damn smokin' hot for $5 bills an hour, and at that rate I'm honestly assuming (hoping, I guess) that there's going to be LOTS of foreplay, kissing, DATY, stripper sliding, teasing, BBBJ before we get to the main event.

    And as to your list of experiences, yeeee-up, been there recently. Went and saw Olivia who has had I think mostly good reviews overall over several years, but man. WAY too mechanical and checked-out for me. No eye contact, no CG ride. Head was good, doggy was nice, mish was good but. Man, not worth repeating for me.

    Realizing in my "old age" that things like eye contact, coherence, kissing, BBBJ (slow and sensual, not jackhammer and sloppy), some conversation, even a modicum of connection, and not feeling like a number or transaction are the big deals for me.

    Kind of thinking I should have tried Sam, Ava or Erykah instead of Olivia (they all started responding around the same time and I had to make a quick decision, unfortunately I think I made the wrong one. But interested if, based on my 3rd paragraph above anyone can confirm that, or if I would've been feeling the same buyer's remorse. Ok, maybe not buyers remorse, but. Was NOTHING like the experience I had with Summer, or which I've had with Daisi (she's freakin' amazing IMHO because of all the things I go for in an encounter). Heck, even J-Lo and Naughty Holly (got-dang I miss her spinner body!) were "great deals" compared to Olivia's disconnected performance (again, despite the nice dome and pretty ass).

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    100% - No BBBJ is an immediate hard pass. But IMO, even $160 HH is high for most around here. My recent experiences with several "well known" local talents have been: They "say" fresh showered but under their nails and the bottoms of their feet are jet black, you hit it doggy and the odor hits you like a brick, track marks everywhere / missing teeth, half out of it or spastic AF when you arrive, 30 minutes between each text OR no response at all until the next day, rooms that are messy AF and smell bad, making you wait in the parking lot even after knowing for over an hour what time you were arriving, NOT RIDING CG (This one has become popular recently!) And just overall lack of giving a fuck when servicing you. Just my opinion but I feel this is a horrible, low priced market with the talent we are currently dealing with. Whew, sorry for the rant.

  5. #29061

    Becky (if she's still using this name)

    I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently? I saw a post about year ago stating she had put on some weight. Can someone elaborate on what she actually looks like now? The pic she uses are the same ones she used 10 years ago. Any idea what she's charging now?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/743432479465

    Side note, is xxTaylor Made still charging $250-$300 for incall? She used to get pretty good reviews, anyone seen her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/706082406080

  6. #29060
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/198570085

    Do anyone knows what is the deal with this old lady? I've been trying contact her and in both times that I try to call her she has this attitude about read my whole ad then call me kind of thing. Is it getting so out of control that these women are thinking that they can pick and choose and talk down on their customers it is getting to ridiculous. I only see a good set of titties which I like so much on our my guilty pleasure LOL.
    Attitude is a MAJOR red flag in my book. My personal past experiences indicate the tone has been set! So don't expect a lot if you pull the trigger with her.

  7. #29059

    She is a *****

    I tried to meet her too and she gave me alot of grief. I decided she wasn't worth my time.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13;7475737[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/198570085[/URL]

    Do anyone knows what is the deal with this old lady? I've been trying contact her and in both times that I try to call her she has this attitude about read my whole ad then call me kind of thing. Is it getting so out of control that these women are thinking that they can pick and choose and talk down on their customers it is getting to ridiculous. I only see a good set of titties which I like so much on our my guilty pleasure LOL.

  8. #29058

    Grumpy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/198570085

    Do anyone knows what is the deal with this old lady? I've been trying contact her and in both times that I try to call her she has this attitude about read my whole ad then call me kind of thing. Is it getting so out of control that these women are thinking that they can pick and choose and talk down on their customers it is getting to ridiculous. I only see a good set of titties which I like so much on our my guilty pleasure LOL.

  9. #29057

    Your're not the only one.

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I am getting too old and grouchy for this hobby. But $200 for only a HH is a hard pass for me. Am I the only one who feels this way? Am I totally out of touch?
    I absolutely feel that $200 is too much for a HH, especially with no BBJ. My cap is $150-160 for a hh but she has to check all of the boxes. More than 3 or 4 pics, has to show her face, provide BBBJ, and not a big girl. I will go higher if greek is included in that price. I try to stay away from the ones that appear super hot in their pics because they usually never are.

  10. #29056
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    100% - No BBBJ is an immediate hard pass. But IMO, even $160 HH is high for most around here. My recent experiences with several "well known" local talents have been: They "say" fresh showered but under their nails and the bottoms of their feet are jet black, you hit it doggy and the odor hits you like a brick, track marks everywhere / missing teeth, half out of it or spastic AF when you arrive, 30 minutes between each text OR no response at all until the next day, rooms that are messy AF and smell bad, making you wait in the parking lot even after knowing for over an hour what time you were arriving, NOT RIDING CG (This one has become popular recently!) And just overall lack of giving a fuck when servicing you. Just my opinion but I feel this is a horrible, low priced market with the talent we are currently dealing with. Whew, sorry for the rant.
    I agree, which is why I have been OK with $$ for someone like Summer. Would rather pay the upcharge to not deal with everything you describe.

  11. #29055
    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    Yea I really don't think 200 hhr is worth it. I thought I was the only one thinking this. Only times I can see is unless you are a semi popular onlyfans girl. The maybe I'll consider.

    Most of these girl in the area kinda cap out for me at like 160 tbh. Oh and if she doesn't do bbj she can almost certainly hang it up for me LOL.
    100% - No BBBJ is an immediate hard pass. But IMO, even $160 HH is high for most around here. My recent experiences with several "well known" local talents have been: They "say" fresh showered but under their nails and the bottoms of their feet are jet black, you hit it doggy and the odor hits you like a brick, track marks everywhere / missing teeth, half out of it or spastic AF when you arrive, 30 minutes between each text OR no response at all until the next day, rooms that are messy AF and smell bad, making you wait in the parking lot even after knowing for over an hour what time you were arriving, NOT RIDING CG (This one has become popular recently!) And just overall lack of giving a fuck when servicing you. Just my opinion but I feel this is a horrible, low priced market with the talent we are currently dealing with. Whew, sorry for the rant.

  12. #29054

    Only way to manage prices: Hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    Yea I really don't think 200 hhr is worth it. I thought I was the only one thinking this. Only times I can see is unless you are a semi popular onlyfans girl. The maybe I'll consider.

    Most of these girl in the area kinda cap out for me at like 160 tbh. Oh and if she doesn't do bbj she can almost certainly hang it up for me LOL.
    I totally agree. The GPS is strong in this hobby, and they're always pushing it up. I find that more often than not, the higher the QV, the shittier the service because they get this idea that they're going to rake it in easy from a lot of guys. So they don't enjoy it and think you're just a number, so it's all rules and a terrible experience. 150 for a QV? I don't care how hot you are, the answer is fuck no. Most of these girls dive into oblivion trying to survive in this hobby because of those kinds of games (obviously other factors I won't get into here). Plus, it's just plain overpriced at that range. 120 or a bit more for a QV is completely pushing the envelope even now with inflation. It was half that just a few years back. Let me add I've been seeing my rotation for 100, often less when they need a quick buck, so don't think it's not possible. Had a great time with Ashton recently for a fair deal. She was great.

  13. #29053

    Got to agree

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I am getting too old and grouchy for this hobby. But $200 for only a HH is a hard pass for me. Am I the only one who feels this way? Am I totally out of touch?
    Yea I really don't think 200 hhr is worth it. I thought I was the only one thinking this. Only times I can see is unless you are a semi popular onlyfans girl. The maybe I'll consider.

    Most of these girl in the area kinda cap out for me at like 160 tbh. Oh and if she doesn't do bbj she can almost certainly hang it up for me LOL.

  14. #29052

    Was wondering as well (about J-Lo)

    Funny, she crossed my mind yesterday as well. She was fun when I was finally able to get to see her (yep, I went through the same wait, I'm ready, wait I'm not, wait I'm going to ghost for a while, oh hey I'm ready, wait, give me ten minutes. Blahblahblah that everyone else has). Definitely the kind of tiny spinner body I gravitate toward, she gave good dome and was fun to plow.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlowFly1111  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering the same thing myself. I saw her quite a bit when she was around but she's been Awol for a few months now. I hope she's doing well as it is but wish she was still around.

  15. #29051

    Summer Bae. Confirmation of what's been said

    Had the chance recently to spend a little time with Summer Bae, and for the most part my experience was as others have described, specifically:

    - Not GFE, but not mechanical in any way. Just not into kissing or DATY. Which although it's unfortunate (I prefer a less transactional / pound-and-go experience) it was offset by the fact that she is.

    - exceptionally cute little body (petite spinner. My kryptonite) with a beautiful pussy that, see point above, was a bit of a bummer not to be able to devour.

    - She's a little chatty, sure, and yes, I got the sad history. But that comes with the territory for the vast majority of women in this profession. That said, my experience was that she is exceptionally kind, was thoughtful in offering a softdrink and all of the pre / post game niceties that to me, are essential for wanting to return (in addition of course to actual gametime performance).

    - she gives the kind of BBBJ I love, just my speed, just my style.

    - She deserves to be treated well by the mongering community (based on my experience with her) - she's responsive, friendly, warm, performs well, and isn't the type to fu** over mongers. Hopefully, mongers don't trample her kindness. Not white-knighting, just felt it was refreshing to be with someone who wasn't super mechanical, jaded, over-it, rude, "too hood" etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape