Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 30796
-
12-19-25 09:57 #29056Senior Member

Posts: 1710You got to do your research. Olivia has not had consistently good reviews here, including from me. She's always been exactly how you describe except for one guy, if I recall, who felt she was "gorgeous". LOL. She's been checked out from day 1 and is a zombie. I also don't understand this "I won't do QV thing". First, you can get all you describe in a QV. The girl has to like you and maybe that's harder for some, sure. I get that. But if she does and you're cool, clean, well kept, she'll usually let you enjoy your time as long as there's an understanding up front about what kind of session it is. I can't think of a single girl in this area who's worth more than 140 for anything. What, are you going to hang out and have a smoke in bed? Talk about grocery prices? You're there to fuck and unless you're filming a porno, you're not going to fuck for 30 or 50 minutes. You're going to fuck for 15 and get your ass out of there and get back to your life. That's why they ain't girlfriends. Otherwise, you're just driving up GPS and prices for everyone else. Let me add to this long one (sorry), that it matters if they're present and you feel a connection. It really does. If they've got attitude and don't get anything about how guys think, it's going to suck. But you can't expect it to not be transactional for them to a degree too. Nature of it.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 09:51 #29055Senior Member

Posts: 132Contact info?
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 09:51 #29054Senior Member

Posts: 1710Sorry, but look at her. She's not worth anything in that range. She can charge it, but only a fool's paying it.
Originally Posted by RocketMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 09:15 #29053Senior Member

Posts: 262Erykah
Go see Erykah. She'll make you think that you're actually dating. Thank me later.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 00:50 #29052Senior Member

Posts: 170You have a point. But.
So, yeah, I do agree; BBBJ is a must, and 200 for a QV does feel kind of high. But maybe not for a half hour (to be fair, I usually don't do the whole QV thing, too likely to be rushed / feel overly transactional). I usually end up doing at least a half, often an hour. Though with pricing these days, that's becoming less likely. I mean, you got to be pretty damn smokin' hot for $5 bills an hour, and at that rate I'm honestly assuming (hoping, I guess) that there's going to be LOTS of foreplay, kissing, DATY, stripper sliding, teasing, BBBJ before we get to the main event.
And as to your list of experiences, yeeee-up, been there recently. Went and saw Olivia who has had I think mostly good reviews overall over several years, but man. WAY too mechanical and checked-out for me. No eye contact, no CG ride. Head was good, doggy was nice, mish was good but. Man, not worth repeating for me.
Realizing in my "old age" that things like eye contact, coherence, kissing, BBBJ (slow and sensual, not jackhammer and sloppy), some conversation, even a modicum of connection, and not feeling like a number or transaction are the big deals for me.
Kind of thinking I should have tried Sam, Ava or Erykah instead of Olivia (they all started responding around the same time and I had to make a quick decision, unfortunately I think I made the wrong one. But interested if, based on my 3rd paragraph above anyone can confirm that, or if I would've been feeling the same buyer's remorse. Ok, maybe not buyers remorse, but. Was NOTHING like the experience I had with Summer, or which I've had with Daisi (she's freakin' amazing IMHO because of all the things I go for in an encounter). Heck, even J-Lo and Naughty Holly (got-dang I miss her spinner body!) were "great deals" compared to Olivia's disconnected performance (again, despite the nice dome and pretty ass).
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 22:25 #29051Senior Member

Posts: 73Becky (if she's still using this name)
I was wondering if anyone has seen her recently? I saw a post about year ago stating she had put on some weight. Can someone elaborate on what she actually looks like now? The pic she uses are the same ones she used 10 years ago. Any idea what she's charging now?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/743432479465
Side note, is xxTaylor Made still charging $250-$300 for incall? She used to get pretty good reviews, anyone seen her lately?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...-/706082406080
-
12-18-25 21:51 #29050Senior Member

Posts: 80Attitude is a MAJOR red flag in my book. My personal past experiences indicate the tone has been set! So don't expect a lot if you pull the trigger with her.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 20:55 #29049Senior Member

Posts: 218She is a *****
I tried to meet her too and she gave me alot of grief. I decided she wasn't worth my time.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13;7475737[URL
-
12-18-25 18:30 #29048Senior Member

Posts: 218Grumpy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/198570085
Do anyone knows what is the deal with this old lady? I've been trying contact her and in both times that I try to call her she has this attitude about read my whole ad then call me kind of thing. Is it getting so out of control that these women are thinking that they can pick and choose and talk down on their customers it is getting to ridiculous. I only see a good set of titties which I like so much on our my guilty pleasure LOL.
-
12-18-25 16:03 #29047Senior Member

Posts: 409Your're not the only one.
I absolutely feel that $200 is too much for a HH, especially with no BBJ. My cap is $150-160 for a hh but she has to check all of the boxes. More than 3 or 4 pics, has to show her face, provide BBBJ, and not a big girl. I will go higher if greek is included in that price. I try to stay away from the ones that appear super hot in their pics because they usually never are.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 13:50 #29046Regular Member

Posts: 7I agree, which is why I have been OK with $$ for someone like Summer. Would rather pay the upcharge to not deal with everything you describe.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 13:23 #29045Senior Member

Posts: 80100% - No BBBJ is an immediate hard pass. But IMO, even $160 HH is high for most around here. My recent experiences with several "well known" local talents have been: They "say" fresh showered but under their nails and the bottoms of their feet are jet black, you hit it doggy and the odor hits you like a brick, track marks everywhere / missing teeth, half out of it or spastic AF when you arrive, 30 minutes between each text OR no response at all until the next day, rooms that are messy AF and smell bad, making you wait in the parking lot even after knowing for over an hour what time you were arriving, NOT RIDING CG (This one has become popular recently!) And just overall lack of giving a fuck when servicing you. Just my opinion but I feel this is a horrible, low priced market with the talent we are currently dealing with. Whew, sorry for the rant.
Originally Posted by DonOvO
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 10:15 #29044Senior Member

Posts: 1710Only way to manage prices: Hell no
I totally agree. The GPS is strong in this hobby, and they're always pushing it up. I find that more often than not, the higher the QV, the shittier the service because they get this idea that they're going to rake it in easy from a lot of guys. So they don't enjoy it and think you're just a number, so it's all rules and a terrible experience. 150 for a QV? I don't care how hot you are, the answer is fuck no. Most of these girls dive into oblivion trying to survive in this hobby because of those kinds of games (obviously other factors I won't get into here). Plus, it's just plain overpriced at that range. 120 or a bit more for a QV is completely pushing the envelope even now with inflation. It was half that just a few years back. Let me add I've been seeing my rotation for 100, often less when they need a quick buck, so don't think it's not possible. Had a great time with Ashton recently for a fair deal. She was great.
Originally Posted by DonOvO
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 16:49 #29043Senior Member

Posts: 102Got to agree
Yea I really don't think 200 hhr is worth it. I thought I was the only one thinking this. Only times I can see is unless you are a semi popular onlyfans girl. The maybe I'll consider.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
Most of these girl in the area kinda cap out for me at like 160 tbh. Oh and if she doesn't do bbj she can almost certainly hang it up for me LOL.
-
12-17-25 16:29 #29042Senior Member

Posts: 170Was wondering as well (about J-Lo)
Funny, she crossed my mind yesterday as well. She was fun when I was finally able to get to see her (yep, I went through the same wait, I'm ready, wait I'm not, wait I'm going to ghost for a while, oh hey I'm ready, wait, give me ten minutes. Blahblahblah that everyone else has). Definitely the kind of tiny spinner body I gravitate toward, she gave good dome and was fun to plow.
Originally Posted by JoeBlowFly1111
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




