Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 390 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 5847
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5322
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdjohnson  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anybody had any pointers on which providers have long lips (labia) I love girls with beautiful long lips.
    Gisselle Vega has some long flappers. I haven't seen her in years so I don't know her current situation.

  2. #5321

    Long lips

    Was wondering if anybody had any pointers on which providers have long lips (labia) I love girls with beautiful long lips.

  3. #5320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...i-was.3182366/

    Texting with some hobbyist, then gets a knock on her door (allegedly) 10 minutes after she tells him what hotel she's in.

    So, what, he went around knocking on every door in the hotel? Or, according to her, he was WATCHING HER FROM AFAR but also needed to ask where she was.

    I have never interacted with her, and won't. She sounds absolutely insane.
    I was just going to post her profile, because she a petite hot, right up my alley.

  4. #5319

    Literally WTF

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    TNA Alerts are such ridiculous entertainment. I often feel the provider and hobbyists deserve each other. However yeah, she comes off as being completely off her rocker. I just went to check which alert thread it was and she's blown it up with like a half a dozen more responses.

    And of course there's PdxBigBoobLover83 needlessly inserting themselves because if there's anything that account doesn't know how to do it's how to mind their own fucking business. But in this case even that account isn't (yet) white knighting for her.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...i-was.3182366/#post-15043914.

    First, the hobbyist was waiting for her / spying on her, and now the hotel manager is related to him, and apparently these two adults have nothing better to do than scare a random provider. Incredible.

  5. #5318
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...i-was.3182366/

    Texting with some hobbyist, then gets a knock on her door (allegedly) 10 minutes after she tells him what hotel she's in.

    So, what, he went around knocking on every door in the hotel? Or, according to her, he was WATCHING HER FROM AFAR but also needed to ask where she was.

    I have never interacted with her, and won't. She sounds absolutely insane.
    TNA Alerts are such ridiculous entertainment. I often feel the provider and hobbyists deserve each other. However yeah, she comes off as being completely off her rocker. I just went to check which alert thread it was and she's blown it up with like a half a dozen more responses.

    And of course there's PdxBigBoobLover83 needlessly inserting themselves because if there's anything that account doesn't know how to do it's how to mind their own fucking business. But in this case even that account isn't (yet) white knighting for her.

  6. #5317

    Is cherryvixen469 a maniac?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...i-was.3182366/

    Texting with some hobbyist, then gets a knock on her door (allegedly) 10 minutes after she tells him what hotel she's in.

    So, what, he went around knocking on every door in the hotel? Or, according to her, he was WATCHING HER FROM AFAR but also needed to ask where she was.

    I have never interacted with her, and won't. She sounds absolutely insane.

  7. #5316

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith1968  [View Original Post]
    Based on the Luna inquiry, does anyone have any luck with Tryst? It's easy to spot the OF chicks. Some reputable TNA girls post there. Other then that many hotties but no way to verify.
    Not really. There are some hottie traveling providers on tryst, but you never know. I haven't had much luck with them. I usually get the "send $100 for booking confirm" nonsense.

  8. #5315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Godamn

    300 qv.

    700 hr.

    Smdh, when is the gps bubble going to burst. Fucking simps.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/nikki-amane.684275/#about

  9. #5314

    Tryst?

    Based on the Luna inquiry, does anyone have any luck with Tryst? It's easy to spot the OF chicks. Some reputable TNA girls post there. Other then that many hotties but no way to verify.

  10. #5313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayman18  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Luna meadows on TNA and Tryst? I contacted her because she has positive reviews and I like MILFS. She cancelled our first meetup two hours before meeting, saying she didn't feel well. I checked the site right away and noticed that one hour before she cancelled, she had posted two new ads on the main and LMA pages saying she was available at 2 pm. We were supposed to meet at 130, so this came across as dishonest / shady. She offered to make it up to me offering a discount and free extra time so I scheduled again and she cancelled the night before, saying kids were home sick. Ok seems legit, so scheduled again, she said she had a doctors appointment that day and needed to reschedule the doctors appointment. She rescheduled the doctors appointment and confirmed our appointment. I told her I was flying back to Portland that day and would text her when I was on my way. I busted my butt getting off the plane and on an Uber, texted her to let her know I was on my way and on time. Then typical NCNS, crickets. Called left a voicemail, crickets. Finally heard from her 24 hours later, she said sorry wasn't clear that we had a date. She rescheduled her doctors appointment to accommodate our date and confirmed. I then confirmed. Thinking about posting an alert, am I being unreasonable? Been hobbying for a long time and its been quite a while since something like this has happened.

    Thanks for any input.
    Smdh. Book with alt handle. I can care less about alert on myself, if I get red jelly on alt handle I'll just throw away phone number and alt handle like condoms.

    A while back provider told me she wouldn't see me because I saw a provider that she wasn't cool with, no biggie, couple week later I hit her up on alt handle and I think I got cip slamdunk on first or second date, I left her place with a big ass grin on my face LOL!

  11. #5312
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayman18  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Luna meadows on TNA and Tryst? I contacted her because she has positive reviews and I like MILFS. She cancelled our first meetup two hours before meeting, saying she didn't feel well. I checked the site right away and noticed that one hour before she cancelled, she had posted two new ads on the main and LMA pages saying she was available at 2 pm. We were supposed to meet at 130, so this came across as dishonest / shady. She offered to make it up to me offering a discount and free extra time so I scheduled again and she cancelled the night before, saying kids were home sick. Ok seems legit, so scheduled again, she said she had a doctors appointment that day and needed to reschedule the doctors appointment. She rescheduled the doctors appointment and confirmed our appointment. I told her I was flying back to Portland that day and would text her when I was on my way. I busted my butt getting off the plane and on an Uber, texted her to let her know I was on my way and on time. Then typical NCNS, crickets. Called left a voicemail, crickets. Finally heard from her 24 hours later, she said sorry wasn't clear that we had a date. She rescheduled her doctors appointment to accommodate our date and confirmed. I then confirmed. Thinking about posting an alert, am I being unreasonable? Been hobbying for a long time and its been quite a while since something like this has happened.

    Thanks for any input.
    That's just ridiculous. I encourage you to post an Alert, but get ready for her to probably protest. Girls like her can't be bothered to perform for an appt, but will find all kinds of energy to insist they aren't in the wrong.

  12. #5311

    Luna Meadows's

    Anyone have experience with Luna meadows on TNA and Tryst? I contacted her because she has positive reviews and I like MILFS. She cancelled our first meetup two hours before meeting, saying she didn't feel well. I checked the site right away and noticed that one hour before she cancelled, she had posted two new ads on the main and LMA pages saying she was available at 2 pm. We were supposed to meet at 130, so this came across as dishonest / shady. She offered to make it up to me offering a discount and free extra time so I scheduled again and she cancelled the night before, saying kids were home sick. Ok seems legit, so scheduled again, she said she had a doctors appointment that day and needed to reschedule the doctors appointment. She rescheduled the doctors appointment and confirmed our appointment. I told her I was flying back to Portland that day and would text her when I was on my way. I busted my butt getting off the plane and on an Uber, texted her to let her know I was on my way and on time. Then typical NCNS, crickets. Called left a voicemail, crickets. Finally heard from her 24 hours later, she said sorry wasn't clear that we had a date. She rescheduled her doctors appointment to accommodate our date and confirmed. I then confirmed. Thinking about posting an alert, am I being unreasonable? Been hobbying for a long time and its been quite a while since something like this has happened.

    Thanks for any input.

  13. #5310

    Observation

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    She and her friend are skinny and pretty. She is very open minded. She probably would do anything. Very sweet. Talks really dirty. Doesn't rush. Really cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan63  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/oregon/be...scorts/3610731

    Try her out. She is pretty good at finishing bbbjtcim. I have a hard time but she gets it done. And the price is right $. Says she will be here through new years, so all of DEC. I highly recommend her while she is here.
    Both of these posters seem to be going to the same handful of shops in the area, which all have the same owner.

  14. #5309
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan63  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/oregon/be...scorts/3610731

    Try her out. She is pretty good at finishing bbbjtcim. I have a hard time but she gets it done. And the price is right $. Says she will be here through new years, so all of DEC. I highly recommend her while she is here.
    She and her friend are skinny and pretty. She is very open minded. She probably would do anything. Very sweet. Talks really dirty. Doesn't rush. Really cheap.

  15. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She looks like the girl that used to do cardates only. Reasonably priced, good looking, had a tongue swirl thing with her BBBJ that was awesome. She wasn't FS, and reports were that she set a timer. I saw her a few times about 2 years ago, but I can't remember her name. The tats are very familiar. Search of Anastasia comes up with different providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape