Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 5847
-
12-19-25 09:09 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 765Gisselle Vega has some long flappers. I haven't seen her in years so I don't know her current situation.
Originally Posted by Bigdjohnson
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 21:23 #5321Regular Member

Posts: 13Long lips
Was wondering if anybody had any pointers on which providers have long lips (labia) I love girls with beautiful long lips.
-
12-18-25 17:57 #5320Senior Member

Posts: 2938I was just going to post her profile, because she a petite hot, right up my alley.
Originally Posted by Mizunate
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 18:19 #5319Senior Member

Posts: 454Literally WTF
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...i-was.3182366/#post-15043914.
Originally Posted by k__rat
[View Original Post]
First, the hobbyist was waiting for her / spying on her, and now the hotel manager is related to him, and apparently these two adults have nothing better to do than scare a random provider. Incredible.
-
12-17-25 18:13 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 263TNA Alerts are such ridiculous entertainment. I often feel the provider and hobbyists deserve each other. However yeah, she comes off as being completely off her rocker. I just went to check which alert thread it was and she's blown it up with like a half a dozen more responses.
Originally Posted by Mizunate
[View Original Post]
And of course there's PdxBigBoobLover83 needlessly inserting themselves because if there's anything that account doesn't know how to do it's how to mind their own fucking business. But in this case even that account isn't (yet) white knighting for her.
-
12-17-25 13:39 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 454Is cherryvixen469 a maniac?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...i-was.3182366/
Texting with some hobbyist, then gets a knock on her door (allegedly) 10 minutes after she tells him what hotel she's in.
So, what, he went around knocking on every door in the hotel? Or, according to her, he was WATCHING HER FROM AFAR but also needed to ask where she was.
I have never interacted with her, and won't. She sounds absolutely insane.
-
12-17-25 11:00 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 1143Tryst
Not really. There are some hottie traveling providers on tryst, but you never know. I haven't had much luck with them. I usually get the "send $100 for booking confirm" nonsense.
Originally Posted by Smith1968
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 02:32 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 1157Godamn
300 qv.
700 hr.
Smdh, when is the gps bubble going to burst. Fucking simps.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/nikki-amane.684275/#about
-
12-16-25 21:08 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 123Tryst?
Based on the Luna inquiry, does anyone have any luck with Tryst? It's easy to spot the OF chicks. Some reputable TNA girls post there. Other then that many hotties but no way to verify.
-
12-16-25 00:25 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 1157Smdh. Book with alt handle. I can care less about alert on myself, if I get red jelly on alt handle I'll just throw away phone number and alt handle like condoms.
Originally Posted by Clayman18
[View Original Post]
A while back provider told me she wouldn't see me because I saw a provider that she wasn't cool with, no biggie, couple week later I hit her up on alt handle and I think I got cip slamdunk on first or second date, I left her place with a big ass grin on my face LOL!
-
12-15-25 23:57 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 502That's just ridiculous. I encourage you to post an Alert, but get ready for her to probably protest. Girls like her can't be bothered to perform for an appt, but will find all kinds of energy to insist they aren't in the wrong.
Originally Posted by Clayman18
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 22:23 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 50Luna Meadows's
Anyone have experience with Luna meadows on TNA and Tryst? I contacted her because she has positive reviews and I like MILFS. She cancelled our first meetup two hours before meeting, saying she didn't feel well. I checked the site right away and noticed that one hour before she cancelled, she had posted two new ads on the main and LMA pages saying she was available at 2 pm. We were supposed to meet at 130, so this came across as dishonest / shady. She offered to make it up to me offering a discount and free extra time so I scheduled again and she cancelled the night before, saying kids were home sick. Ok seems legit, so scheduled again, she said she had a doctors appointment that day and needed to reschedule the doctors appointment. She rescheduled the doctors appointment and confirmed our appointment. I told her I was flying back to Portland that day and would text her when I was on my way. I busted my butt getting off the plane and on an Uber, texted her to let her know I was on my way and on time. Then typical NCNS, crickets. Called left a voicemail, crickets. Finally heard from her 24 hours later, she said sorry wasn't clear that we had a date. She rescheduled her doctors appointment to accommodate our date and confirmed. I then confirmed. Thinking about posting an alert, am I being unreasonable? Been hobbying for a long time and its been quite a while since something like this has happened.
Thanks for any input.
-
12-11-25 15:43 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 2035Observation
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
[View Original Post]
Both of these posters seem to be going to the same handful of shops in the area, which all have the same owner.
Originally Posted by SexyMan63
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 15:03 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 94She and her friend are skinny and pretty. She is very open minded. She probably would do anything. Very sweet. Talks really dirty. Doesn't rush. Really cheap.
Originally Posted by SexyMan63
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 09:14 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 1143She looks like the girl that used to do cardates only. Reasonably priced, good looking, had a tongue swirl thing with her BBBJ that was awesome. She wasn't FS, and reports were that she set a timer. I saw her a few times about 2 years ago, but I can't remember her name. The tats are very familiar. Search of Anastasia comes up with different providers.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





