Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 506 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 7577
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7142

    Mariana. OBT

    Struck out and looked for a massage place and seen her ads. She is real, very attractive with a blah normal massage and then the fact that I was massaging her too she asked me on the flip and I said yes of course.

    I asked for full service and kissing but she was not down, but took off he shirt and I sucked on her medium size tits and then blew.

    To me, an average time, she gets it done but did just enough, better out there.

    The attractive red headed Latina mild was there too, smiles at me on the way out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/198512497

  2. #7141

    Lake Eola Girl

    Has anyone seen the girl that advertises under the resume section from time to time? Offers a BBBJ and swallow for 100 mario coins as always stated in her ads.

  3. #7140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    Yikes

    All these girls don't get it.

    Men don't like drama.

    Either way if you are trying to see her or see her as a provider.

    Stay away either way.

    These gals will wake up years later and wonder why they are alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    I cannot find her CL link and not sure if she still advertises or not. But I just want to make everyone aware this chick is in your local AWDTSG fb group. She's a pretty frequent commenter, has a lot of "points" on the group. She's out here "spilling the tea" on dudes. I have not seen her comment on the hobby. YET, but be careful as she could easily expose you to a SO if you have one.

    I've seen a few of these girls in the FB group, villanizing men while at the same time profiting from this hobby. Anyway, just beware, you've been warned.

  4. #7139

    Karyn

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Check your DM's. Number out of service.
    Yeah out of service for me too. Idk what happened. That sucks. I just saw her about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

  5. #7138

    TyphoonTarget

    Check your DM's. Number out of service.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    Idk why she is not posting anymore on Craigslist, but I still see her. Mid 30's' Colombian and the best pair of huge naturals. She's a sweetheart. Works out of an apartment with another lady that I think runs the show. The other lady was bigger, taller, darker haven't tried her yet.

  6. #7137

    No teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome, ya filthy animals!
    How was it? LOL.

  7. #7136

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    Idk why she is not posting anymore on Craigslist, but I still see her. Mid 30's' Colombian and the best pair of huge naturals. She's a sweetheart. Works out of an apartment with another lady that I think runs the show. The other lady was bigger, taller, darker haven't tried her yet.
    She is great! I just send you an inbox.

  8. #7135
    Meh. Is she talking about the dudes she jerks off or the ones she dates? Two different contexts. At the end of the day, no one is in this biz bc of its their passion to jerk off men for money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    I cannot find her CL link and not sure if she still advertises or not. But I just want to make everyone aware this chick is in your local AWDTSG fb group. She's a pretty frequent commenter, has a lot of "points" on the group. She's out here "spilling the tea" on dudes. I have not seen her comment on the hobby. YET, but be careful as she could easily expose you to a SO if you have one.

    I've seen a few of these girls in the FB group, villanizing men while at the same time profiting from this hobby. Anyway, just beware, you've been warned.

  9. #7134
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    I cannot find her CL link and not sure if she still advertises or not. But I just want to make everyone aware this chick is in your local AWDTSG fb group. She's a pretty frequent commenter, has a lot of "points" on the group. She's out here "spilling the tea" on dudes. I have not seen her comment on the hobby. YET, but be careful as she could easily expose you to a SO if you have one.

    I've seen a few of these girls in the FB group, villanizing men while at the same time profiting from this hobby. Anyway, just beware, you've been warned.
    "Men, please come to my excellent service. Men, I hate you" Marketing disaster.

  10. #7133

    Joanna. Manjacial - Manscape BEWARE

    I cannot find her CL link and not sure if she still advertises or not. But I just want to make everyone aware this chick is in your local AWDTSG fb group. She's a pretty frequent commenter, has a lot of "points" on the group. She's out here "spilling the tea" on dudes. I have not seen her comment on the hobby. YET, but be careful as she could easily expose you to a SO if you have one.

    I've seen a few of these girls in the FB group, villanizing men while at the same time profiting from this hobby. Anyway, just beware, you've been warned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   1.jpg‎  

  11. #7132

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by HookMeUp33  [View Original Post]
    I have seen. Very girl. Little bit older than pics. Upcharge upcharge. Forget the prices. Weak massage. Probably not worth what I paid.
    Those are her pics? A reverse search showed some IG model it seemed of some note, or her doppelganger.

  12. #7131

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...902502203.html

    Wondering if anyone has seen her yet.
    I have seen her once. Massage was just average. She requests nude so, as she is working your back. Your hands can rub her legs to show intention. On the flip she removes top and bottoms and will give hahj. Any other requests are varied. I am scheduled to see her on Sunday to see how far I can go even though she mentioned to me that if I want BJ I have to bring cover and she does not do FS. Granted, any of these could change per tips.

  13. #7130
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...902502203.html

    Wondering if anyone has seen her yet.
    Sorry her many many years ago when she was in metro west. She was FS back then. Sweet girl and had a rocking body but that was nearly a decade ago.

  14. #7129

    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...902502203.html

    Wondering if anyone has seen her yet.

  15. #7128

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    This one is here from time to time. Julia. Anyone seen her. PM if needed or post. Some mention a haircut too but I think that may be a different Julia? Any details on this one?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...901553533.html
    I have seen. Very girl. Little bit older than pics. Upcharge upcharge. Forget the prices. Weak massage. Probably not worth what I paid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape