Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 505 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 7575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7125

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    This one is here from time to time. Julia. Anyone seen her. PM if needed or post. Some mention a haircut too but I think that may be a different Julia? Any details on this one?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...901553533.html
    I have seen. Very girl. Little bit older than pics. Upcharge upcharge. Forget the prices. Weak massage. Probably not worth what I paid.

  2. #7124

    Julia

    This one is here from time to time. Julia. Anyone seen her. PM if needed or post. Some mention a haircut too but I think that may be a different Julia? Any details on this one?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...901553533.html

  3. #7123

    Mind sharing her info?

    I tried sending you a PM but your mailbox is full. Please DM me her information if possbile.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    Idk why she is not posting anymore on Craigslist, but I still see her. Mid 30's' Colombian and the best pair of huge naturals. She's a sweetheart. Works out of an apartment with another lady that I think runs the show. The other lady was bigger, taller, darker haven't tried her yet.

  4. #7122

    Karyn

    Idk why she is not posting anymore on Craigslist, but I still see her. Mid 30's' Colombian and the best pair of huge naturals. She's a sweetheart. Works out of an apartment with another lady that I think runs the show. The other lady was bigger, taller, darker haven't tried her yet.

  5. #7121

    I have seen her earlier this year

    She is definitely a bigger woman. Like the previous review, I did not find her very attractive. She did an ok job shaving my member and I did leave happy but I would not repeat. Apartment was pretty messy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]

  6. #7120

    Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome, ya filthy animals!
    Sounds like a cop-er wrote it. Plenty of woman walking around and all alone for the holidays. Especially those who missed cuffing season. It's a term amount woman. That once they hit, just over 31. Can't seem to land a man.

  7. #7119

  8. #7118
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years ago. She pops up on MF every once in a while. Short BBW who doesn't carry her weight well. Rushed service. Rude attitude. Nothing about the experience was good. YMMV as always.

  9. #7117
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    If you google her number it does lead to some expired skipthegames ad so extras are probably available. I'm always a little skeptical when the ads doesn't show any pics of the girl though.
    I went to her website and I'm pretty sure the picture of her on the horse was also on Seeking.

  10. #7116
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    If you google her number it does lead to some expired skipthegames ad so extras are probably available. I'm always a little skeptical when the ads doesn't show any pics of the girl though.

  11. #7115

  12. #7114
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    On the bright side, at 80 she has probably has no teeth.
    If anyone partakes, I hope this is actually a female.

  13. #7113

    No answer

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Recommended also. Gives a strong massage too. Doesn't like detailed reviews though.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...899967869.html
    Called and text a few times any one know how to get in contact.

  14. #7112
    Quote Originally Posted by FyrGuy33  [View Original Post]
    Any port in the storm, right? As a good friend of mine used to say, "pussy is pussy, even if it hangs on a cow".

    So, who's going to step up and help this poor damsel in distress?
    On the bright side, at 80 she has probably has no teeth.

  15. #7111

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by FyrGuy33  [View Original Post]
    Any port in the storm, right? As a good friend of mine used to say, "pussy is pussy, even if it hangs on a cow".

    So, who's going to step up and help this poor damsel in distress?
    LOL probably the best gumjob you'll ever receive LOL hey I had a 60 yr old suck my dick what's a extra two decades LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape