Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 506 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 7577
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7112

    She needs help!

    You're welcome, ya filthy animals!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1687.jpg‎  

  2. #7111

    Inoha

    Quote Originally Posted by TupacAndP  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Can you share her info?
    Recommended also. Gives a strong massage too. Doesn't like detailed reviews though.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...899967869.html

  3. #7110
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    Definitely recommended! She used to work at an Agency but went on her own and has been doing great. She gives a great massage. Full body. She's independent, has an outstanding set up in a designated massage room in her apartment. She should absolutely be on the "to do" list.
    Link is dead. Can you share her info?

  4. #7109
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Had to find or give info on craigslist they go down as fast as the go up. Stay safe and advance with caution.

  5. #7108
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    Definitely recommended! She used to work at an Agency but went on her own and has been doing great. She gives a great massage. Full body. She's independent, has an outstanding set up in a designated massage room in her apartment. She should absolutely be on the "to do" list.
    Her hours are only evenings. Which is hard to sneak out at night for me. Will love to try her if they opportunity is there, but Is she strictly L1?

  6. #7107

    Inoha

    Definitely recommended! She used to work at an Agency but went on her own and has been doing great. She gives a great massage. Full body. She's independent, has an outstanding set up in a designated massage room in her apartment. She should absolutely be on the "to do" list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]

  7. #7106

    Leticia

    Any intel? Seems like some potential with her.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...897225890.html

  8. #7105

    IBW / Inoha


  9. #7104

    Ana Waxing

    Don't waste your time with her. I had her wax my back, and it looks like I got clawed by a pack of animals. My advice is, if you want manscaping, make sure the woman is from Brazil.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Had a few days to myself and texted her for a manscaping appointment. Good comms, setup appointment. Kinda confusing how the layout of the buildings are, but found her door, climbed stairs and she has everything set up in her living room. Told me to strip from the waist down and she was very professional about it. We chit chatted for a bit about everyday things, she seems kinda shy / laidback. She is Dominican, tall, great ass on her. While she was waxing me, I reached out and gently caressed her ass and she stopped working, looked me in the eye and just shook her head no. I retracted my hand like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I asked if I could leave happy and she said nothing sexual will happen. She was polite about it. $65 for the waxing and I gave a $20 for a tip. I may go back for a massage and see what happens..

  10. #7103

    CL ads

    It was me. I tried checking on the burner phone cause that one doesn't have a VPN on it and and I can see the contact info. Turned off VPN on my regular phone and now I can see the contact info on the ads. In case anyone else had issues like that, you can try that fix.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    I changed the VPN location just to see if that was causing it and I still get that error message. Tried Firefox also, I am on cell doing it.

  11. #7102
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember seeing her before. Has anyone experienced Total Bliss?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...897752191.html
    I reached out and got what seemed like the typical AMP response. An address, low pricing and "you come now?

    I asked if the picture of the girl was real and they responded with "yes" "good girls here" "you want to come now?

  12. #7101
    I changed the VPN location just to see if that was causing it and I still get that error message. Tried Firefox also, I am on cell doing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    Worked fine for me on Google Chrome.

  13. #7100

    Cl

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what's going on with CL, but when you hit Reply at the top of the ad for contact info, I am getting a pop-up window that says "orlando. Craigslist. Org says An error has ocurred" and an OK button to hit. Anyone else getting that also? It's not just Health / Wellness section, it's any ad in any section giving you that pop-up window.
    Worked fine for me on Google Chrome.

  14. #7099
    Not sure what's going on with CL, but when you hit Reply at the top of the ad for contact info, I am getting a pop-up window that says "orlando. Craigslist. Org says An error has ocurred" and an OK button to hit. Anyone else getting that also? It's not just Health / Wellness section, it's any ad in any section giving you that pop-up window.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneYard  [View Original Post]
    Click on REPLY upper left corner and it will reveal the #.

  15. #7098

    Total Bliss

    I don't remember seeing her before. Has anyone experienced Total Bliss?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...897752191.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-11-23 093910.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape